Playing Gw2 again...what should I roll

in PvP

Posted by: Blooperz.6145

Blooperz.6145

Posted this in another forum but maybe it will get more traction here.

I’m coming back from an extended break (4-6 months), and will have limited playtime. Any suggestions on a strong class in the current meta? I wish I could try everything out, unfortunately I just don’t have the time atm. I’m familiar with most classes (pre-hot), but since I cant play too many hours atm I kind of just want to get right into it with w/e the current FOTM is, for some quick gratification (I know, I know…). Preferably a class that works well in both PVP and PVE

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

- Revenant: strongest in pvp, don’t know in pve but I bet they are in the top half.
- Scrapper (engineer): do well in pvp, viper engineers are kings in pve (or so I’ve heard).
- Dragonhunter (guardian): strong in “pleb” pvp, don’t know in current pve but this profession as always been an asset in the past.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

in PvP

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

Hammer Rev is very powerful, easy to learn and pretty fun.

Don’t ply DH. Sooo fotm and takes 0 skill. Have more respect for yourself than that.

in PvP

Posted by: Clear.8512

Clear.8512

Tempest is enjoyable if you purchased the expansion. I use it in both pve/pvp and it really shines during point fights in pvp. you won’t be dishing out top damage but you will kitten the other team off when you condi cleanse, heals and buffing your entire party.

If you can avoid interrupts you really cause some hell with your overloads.

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

true advice. Quit the game. League system and balance is utterly a joke.

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

true advice. Quit the game. League system and balance is utterly a joke.

Sadly I think it’s the best advice. I hope you didn’t buy the expansion. The state of the game is insulting.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.