Please Anet let me lose a Division.

in PvP

Posted by: Xion.5694

Xion.5694

Greetings everyone

As you probably noticed the topic name is an idea / request that came to my mind.
And I and my guildmates think it is a good one.

I grinded my way up to the top (yey the lege backpack yey!) but playing in too ’prestigouis’’ -as you would say- division is not fun at all.
Im stuck in <1T legendary with same grinded /$$ farried/ carried here ppl*.

And i cannot get a decent team to win a match – sorry Anet ‘’queueing for Lose’’ is no fun – Sorry!
And by a decent team i mean ppl that understand the pvp game, and have same or similar skill as I do.

In S1 I was paried with people on my skill lvl – games were intense: wins like ~20 points over oppents – that was fun! They knew what to do, we knew what to do.

Now im in a ’’presigious’’ division – my skill is definitely not so presigous and im always in queue to lose (1 win for 10 losestreek is usually of one opponents disconnected/etc).
I would gladly go down to ‘’not so presigous’’ division to be paried with players that has same skill as i do. The division barricade prevents me from that (I feel like i should be in late Emerald).

So please Anet let me lose a division!
(I dont want to be selfish and i understand that some people want to grind their way to next divis for legendary – please make this as an optional choice like a popup in game ‘’You loosestreak reached XX loses, would you like to go back to prevoius division?’’)

Thank you – I hope you will consider this for S3 to come
Have a great day!

*You know the Ruby Div type:
/- 0 to skill
-2 to map awarness
-7 to teamplay
+1 to ‘I cant reroll’’ in IV

+over 9000 to swearing and cursing (9001 if you point out their mistake:] )

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

How about being able to Q for every ‘unlocked’ division of choice?
Not progressing ofc.
This could also be helpful for people who want to test builds and dont like unranked.
Lets be honest: whoever just wants to farm noobs in th lower divisions already does so via alt accounts.
If the matchmaking in general gets fixed, this should not cause much of a problem…
Actually this could help all the ‘above average’ people who are mysteriously caught in mmrhell. In lower divisions they could obviously carry their teams against worse opponents and slowly fix their win/loose ratio.

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

I said this before… if they want this system to work they they need to remove division and tier locks. Without those locks the matchmaking will flow naturaly.

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

I think the class specific archievements are the major problem. In legendary division it feels like 80% of the players are playing a class they never played before, its terrible. Eles who permanently try to decap bunkered nodes 1on1, incredibly bad revs that die each fight in about 10 seconds or scrappers that dont know how to explode their healing turret. I mean seriously, its highest division and he doesnt even know how his heal skill works, what more to say…

Diamond has been sooo much better, i even play unranked atm to get more fun matches. Ranked is absolutly unenjoyable when my teammates are offline and the season is still 20 days long…

I dont care for divs, titles, archievements and all that bling-bling crap, all i want are good and fun matches and those been gone with diamond div, at least in soloq.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Nice a MMR HELL post into Legendary division.

Each entry pip tier and last pip tier show that problem to people who are below the 50% MMR threshold.

You can repair your MMR if you duo or trioq with people with better MMR than 50% of your division population.

Even if you would be able to downgrade your division, you can get MMR hell into the entry tier pip of that downgrade division.

So, I would suggest a buy back your MMR for losing a division.

The highest the division the biggest the MMR buyback.

Seriously, PIPS grinding is flaw. Because high MMR player don’t want to be randomly pair and don’t want to be randomly pair versus high MMR player (excuse is long queue time…) than… the only solution is to removed PIPS, DIVISONS and GRINDS.

Please read and +1 and give comment on this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Skill-based-or-Grind-based-rank-system

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

How they match weaker team against stronger team is one of most anti fun mechanic game can make,the aim of MM should be pairing two equal skill teams like literally every other competitive game try to do >.<

in PvP

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

My Win/loss goes down when in legendary …
Why?

I’m fighting good vs goodly players – guess which team won?
(500-58)

I agree it’s hell with people trying out new classes – but you know what MMR also goes down for next season. Just remind your friends to play there main class – if you are massively in the lead: then swap profession for your profession win.
We had someone who didn’t even know how to play a particular class trying it out for the first time at legendary.

This way it’s a win-win as people get the profession wins and have a good game.
They learnt the hard way -).

There are better ways to get the profession wins than mess a team up for it.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

in PvP

Posted by: Drakzon.2094

Drakzon.2094

Sorry – Have no pity for you, you landed in the easy zone, live with it and wait till next season. I hear SAB is fun, you should go play with it while you can.