Please delete then ^_^

Please delete then ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

EDIT: The original poster has deleted their original post, so please ignore this because it makes no sense now***

I may be missing the point you’re trying to make, but you get the exact same achievements in unranked as you do in ranked. They both count as ‘rated arenas’, which seems to be a term you are mixing up with ‘ranked arenas’.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

Please delete then ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

I may be missing the point you’re trying to make, but you get the exact same achievements in unranked as you do in ranked. They both count as ‘rated arenas’, which seems to be a term you are mixing up with ‘ranked arenas’.

They do?! In that case then I remove my case! Thank you!!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Please delete then ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

My guess would be because it’s both based on your ‘rating’ (rated games)?
I’m not sure since I have serious doubts about the balance, class-stacking with pugs and playing solo vs full premades in Unranked..

So I don’t know if Unranked actually works the same as Ranked does, when it should imo.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Please delete then ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Err just to put this into context, the OP has since deleted their original post which was complaining about not being able to get achievements in unranked. I actually have no issue with this :P

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Please delete then ^_^

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Err just to put this into context, the OP has since deleted their original post which was complaining about not being able to get achievements in unranked. I actually have no issue with this :P

Ah ok, don’t mind me :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.