Please delete this build from the game

in PvP

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

In wvw is even worst as you can go all traiblazzers still heal like a druid. The balance is a joke.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in PvP

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

PvP forum is <—- that way

But, yes, balance in GW2 is a joke.

SBI

in PvP

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

pvp cancer —-→ wvw total aids.

Try that build in full traitblazzers with malix and ventari.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in PvP

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Still, it’s pretty bad in wvw too. A friend was running something similar in wvw and it was just dropping out 5k heals like it was nothing.

On a side note, is the background music 8-kittenerub Rock? That might be the start of a new music “meta” for gw2 vids. About time.

Edit: Man… the kitten filter is strict. It deployed on 8-bit_.Cherub Rock, and actually made it worse. Something about rubbing 8 kittens?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

(edited by Choppy.4183)

in PvP

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

LOL.. class balance in GW2 is a Pathetic Joke. That is why it never even got close to becoming an e-sport.

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Reminds me of… I miss Accelerant-Packed Turrets on Engineer. They even completely removed the traited knockback this last balance round for no apparent reason.

I’d expect them to nerf the knockback distance on the tablet like they did to turrets.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

LOL.. class balance in GW2 is a Pathetic Joke. That is why it never even got close to becoming an e-sport.

There’s actually a list of reasons, rather than blaming it on only one reason.

LoL was a horribly balanced game for quite a long time, yet became an e-sport.

The reality is, ANet didn’t have the funding needed to keep the game itself from imploding, let alone pump enough money into an e-sports scene to get it going.

NCSoft seemed pretty hesitant to toss funds at ANet back before they were doing expansions.

Couple that with a pretty boring to watch PvP mode, every streamer being an elitist (Or pretending to be an elitist) , and you couldn’t even get the casual scene sparked, let alone the e-sports scene.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

At the end of the video I thought he might get some pressure as he faced a reaper, but the reaper was incredibly incompetent.

I don’t pvp these days but farmed tons of ventary healbots in wvw who were on their way to the zerg on spite/cures/reaper – power reaper.

(But yes these dudes seem to be surprised very often and not used to getting wrecked in under 20 seconds by a single opponent – which means there aren’t that much 1v1 counters to the build.)

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

At the end of the video I thought he might get some pressure as he faced a reaper, but the reaper was incredibly incompetent.

I don’t pvp these days but farmed tons of ventary healbots in wvw who were on their way to the zerg on spite/cures/reaper – power reaper.

(But yes these dudes seem to be surprised very often and not used to getting wrecked in under 20 seconds by a single opponent – which means there aren’t that much 1v1 counters to the build.)

Ya a good reaper build wrecks face tankers. About a year ago I rolled a reaper because I got sick of the tempest plague in wvw.

Andreill plays bunker druid and so has no dmg to kill anything let alone another bunker lol.

in PvP

STIHL.2489

Never played LoL, it looked dorky, but, let me ask you a question, could you build one Jinx to be massively more powerful then any other Jinx, or were they all around the same?

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

why? this is called balance.

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

Never played LoL, it looked dorky, but, let me ask you a question, could you build one Jinx to be massively more powerful then any other Jinx, or were they all around the same?

There was fine tuning you could do with rune pages & masteries, yes. Heck, you can still do that.

One of the things for ranked, is knowing what everyone runs on X character the other person chose, and grabbing enough armor penetration runes that would could do true damage in lane until they leveled up a bit.

Was something I would do on Ahri in order to get a level 3 gank top/bottom going, or to just kill the enemy mid at level 3.

Often I would choose the latter.

Now, mirror match-ups don’t happen in LoL’s ranked, so I can’t say “I can make my Ahri OP in comparison to another person’s Ahri”.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Posted by: Eversor.5186

Eversor.5186

like LoL had balance…every now and then they put out OP heroes then nerf the hell out of it shove ur E-sports up your ass…wonder why I was begining to think that moba players had merged to GW2

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Reaper should be able to deal enough pressure for ventari rev in WvW since each chill stack 3 bleeds instead of 1 in PvP.

in PvP

STIHL.2489

like LoL had balance…every now and then they put out OP heroes then nerf the hell out of it shove ur E-sports up your kitten..wonder why I was begining to think that moba players had merged to GW2

Whoa there, there is no way GW2 was ever going to be an MOBA e-Sport type game. There is a massive difference between “has some balance issues” and “balance is a joke”.. GW2 is at the bad joke setting.

I mean, I don’t know what other MOBA’s you have played, but in my sampling GW2 balance is soo bad that it makes the other bad MOBA’s I have played look good. For example, one of the more well known failures to make an MOBA was Eternal Crusade, and GW2 class balance is so bad that it makes Eternal Crusade look kitten near perfect in it’s effort to balance the races/classes. (it’s not, trust me, but in comparison to how bad GW2 is, it can feel that way)

But that is because Anet tried to take what is a PvE game, with classes built to engage in an PvE environment and put them in a PvP arena, that is begging to fail from the onset.

in PvP

Posted by: Eversor.5186

Eversor.5186

balance is bad since HoT before that only mesmer was underpower by a little , you are new to GW2

in PvP

STIHL.2489

balance is bad since HoT before that only mesmer was underpower by a little , you are new to GW2

If you really believe this, then you have never played a game that was even remotely balanced.