Please do something about Druid healing

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Let these rangers have some fun.

It’s refreshing to see a build that does lots of heals as opposed to the power creep of late.

There can be more than one counter to bunker druids as long as you time it after their astral form expires. Poison and chill coupled with any type of burst condi/direct.

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Dragonhunters defenitely do counter Druids, as well as warriors. This was even true back in BWE3. Druids do terrible against burst and CC. Dragonhunters do both. The amount of lockdown they have is ridiculous.

Also people don’t seem to understand that it takes a while for Druids to build astral force. If you don’t have the CC to waste out their Celestial Form, go after them after they leave it. It’s going to be a while before they get back in.

I would argue that Druid counters DH since you have projectile nullification and can have ranged pressure that is just as high them. Warriors are a problem yes if they cc lock you.

water wall goes up , DH teleport and Trap test of faith > Trueshot (traited stability or KB) DH and druid have ways to counter but Dh would win due to Druids lack of Stability.

but this can go on forever talking about Tactical Advantages.

To prevent unnecessary deaths in-game, make sure this ranger doesn’t get his hands on the DH spec. kthx

in PvP

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

Dragonhunters defenitely do counter Druids, as well as warriors. This was even true back in BWE3. Druids do terrible against burst and CC. Dragonhunters do both. The amount of lockdown they have is ridiculous.

Also people don’t seem to understand that it takes a while for Druids to build astral force. If you don’t have the CC to waste out their Celestial Form, go after them after they leave it. It’s going to be a while before they get back in.

I would argue that Druid counters DH since you have projectile nullification and can have ranged pressure that is just as high them. Warriors are a problem yes if they cc lock you.

water wall goes up , DH teleport and Trap test of faith > Trueshot (traited stability or KB) DH and druid have ways to counter but Dh would win due to Druids lack of Stability.

Which are dodgeable. What is your point? That their burst can be dodged? You can dodge and reposition around the wall.

Local Charr Ruins Everything

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Ranger useful, please nerf!

doesn’t have much to do with ranger tho, tis all about druid, don’t confuse things, bro

Ranger Druid is useful please nerf both Ranger and Druid.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Which are dodgeable. What is your point? That their burst can be dodged? You can dodge and reposition around the wall.

hence why i said we’ll be here all day talking Tactical Advantages .

in PvP

Posted by: Rhapsedy.1569

Rhapsedy.1569

Welcome to GW2 – Where the crapiest class gets the most nerfs! Druids! Enjoy!

Sahalla Sylvermyst – Ranger – Most nerfed class in GW2

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

Tbh if healing gets nerfed theres going to be another revolution in the Ranger forums.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Next patch: Druid healing to be removed. They’ll turn into a tree and stand there so you can just kill them.

Gone to Reddit.

in PvP

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Well maybe I’m noob in druid but I’m seeing druid facetank 3 or more player on a point and its not 1 match its almost every match well maybe all the 40 plus match my teammate is all noob. Explain please

I don’t claim to be an expert on Druid.

However, in general, healers have to be made pretty hard to kill, for two reasons:

1. They can’t kill you easily.

2. Everyone tries to kill the healer (so they can’t heal the rest of the team).

If you made them as easy to kill as damage dealers, they would:

1. Be dead pretty much all the time.

2. Be pretty much pointless to play, as they wouldn’t even get many (any?) kills before dying.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

in PvP

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

Poor druid. Getting nerfs after nerfs after each updates since October 23th. Time to nerf them again for having viable heals.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I don’t even play Druid but the Minstrel Amulet being removed due to low tier level players not even considering a doom sigil in their build has made me salty.

The PvP build diversity was fun while it lasted, disgusting to see it all revert back to Celestial again.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

please delete druid.

so all the babys can play celestial ele, mesmer/thief combo or soldier engi again.
because that need so much skill that babys can play it.

maybe that’s also the reason we can see so much cry topics in this forum when things get changed.

in PvP

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Tbh if healing gets nerfed theres going to be another revolution in the Ranger forums.

I lol’d.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in PvP

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Since Druid is the only real healer in the game, it sounds fair to me that it does the bunker job the best in game.
You ppl shouldn’t forget, that it’s always something for something. Full bunker Druid does literally no damage. It’s good only on capped point since it can’t cap anything on it’s own. Besides, bring any CC which can push Druid out of point and decap it to make the Druid absolutely useless.

This is what makes me sad. Ventari is an entirely healing tree. Engineer was supposed to get a full healing tree, with Inventions and Medkit, but it fell flat. Ele water should be as well. Instead, the population sees it as “a single healing healer” being the druid, instead of wanting Anet to give multiple options for healers.

in PvP

Posted by: Earix.5684

Earix.5684

There is something very wrong about druid healing. Full Bunker druid can take on 3 or more player without hp going down below 50%. I think Anet should do something about druid healing. I myself don’t hate bunker and i always believe bunker is 1 of the most important role in pvp but if a druid can take on 3 player or more on point without going down its a serious problem.

I think it’s a “learn to play issue” here. Your three players are kitten if they can’t handle CC’in one player.

Healers are a thing now and you have to adapt. If with the removal of Minstrel’s Amulet, you still can’t kill a druid with 3 players… well…

Earix – GvG Player – Druid / Soulbeast
Pirate Chips [LAYS] – Server Hopping (EU)

in PvP

Posted by: aB EXT.1287

aB EXT.1287

This is not an issue if you know how to CC. Druids are INCREDIBLY susceptible to crowd control effects. I’ve been bursted down in seconds by capable players that realize this.

in PvP

Posted by: SirWarriant.2319

SirWarriant.2319

This is not an issue if you know how to CC. Druids are INCREDIBLY susceptible to crowd control effects. I’ve been bursted down in seconds by capable players that realize this.

Ya but a lot of players are completely incapable so they just go kitten and moan on the forums instead of learning how to deal with it. I haven’t died once in the past like 8 games i’ve had in pvp running a cleric Druid despite alot of my fights being 1v2-3. No one uses an CC and just try to hack away at you.

Ullr Thorgislwulf: 80 Ranger Yaks Bend sPvP & WvW
Eladan of Greenwood: 80 Ranger
Elemir Swiftblade: 80 Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

There is something very wrong about druid healing. Full Bunker druid can take on 3 or more player without hp going down below 50%. I think Anet should do something about druid healing. I myself don’t hate bunker and i always believe bunker is 1 of the most important role in pvp but if a druid can take on 3 player or more on point without going down its a serious problem.

Rangers, and Druids in particular, are very vulnerable to CC. If chipping away at a Druid’s health isn’t killing him/her, perhaps try something different next time. Complaining that a dedicated healing elite specialization is too good at healing without attempting any counterplay is not helpful.