Please don't increase Consume Conditions CD

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Please don’t increase the base cooldown of consume conditions. I get it why you did it – now it can have a cooldown reduction tied to consume conditions. But all it will do is make the cooldown a second faster than the cooldown is today. Otherwise, you took the one heal skill necros have used since launch and nerfed it.

I realize that you gave Signet of Vampirism a significant buff, but I don’t think that makes it viable; even if it does, having fewer options isn’t exactly a fun choice. Well of Blood and Blood Fiend are still not working through death shroud, and therefore are not viable.

Consume conditions still has a ridiculous animation and cast time – any decent pvp player knows to interrupt it. It has it’s flaws even with a 25 second cooldown. But increasing the cooldown by 20% seems overly harsh. Power necros won’t take the cooldown reduction as it’s in the Curses line, and condi necros will have to give up 2 other very strong traits over the reduction.

I don’t believe a 20 second cooldown on consume conditions for those condi necros that take the trait will be unbalanced in the least. They shouldn’t be rewarded for the trait with the status quo of the last 3 years.

(edited by Roe.3679)

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

If they reduce the activation time to ½ sec I’m ok with the changes to it. Otherwise I think it was a kitten move.

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

What’s the point? 3 more years to go.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

3 more years of being terrible! Going to be fun. This time we will be even worse though! hehe. Thieves and warriors do deserve another 3 more years of being able to play the game in whatever way they want though. Necro was OP in beta. Better make sure its never OP again.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Thieves and warriors do deserve another 3 more years of being able to play the game in whatever way they want though.

Unless ofc those wars want to play something other than shoutbow. Then they’re screwed.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

in PvP

Sagat.3285

3 more years of being terrible! Going to be fun. This time we will be even worse though! hehe. Thieves and warriors do deserve another 3 more years of being able to play the game in whatever way they want though. Necro was OP in beta. Better make sure its never OP again.

I keep forgetting who but he made a strangely similar resemblance with GW2 necro and GW1 mesmer I believe about the devs taking 6 years to actually improve the class. 3 years have passed already and obviously they failed to deliver today so 3 more years to go. Again forgot who but necro are better when dead and of course the anti-necro conspiracy.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Necromancer got best changes.

Like rezz that actually doesn’t rezz.
Or Rezz Signet which does some damage when rezzing now.

That’s huge, man.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

Necromancer got best changes.

Like rezz that actually doesn’t rezz.
Or Rezz Signet which does some damage when rezzing now.

That’s huge, man.

That 3 second cast to not res someone when they have poison is going to be epic. We can cover the res with our massive amounts of stability then maybe res somebody (probably not). Then the great thing is. We do some random aoe damage (probably gets healed by 3 seconds of an ele passive). Going to be the new meta. Setting up the signet of undeath spike of doom.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Indeed the only pvp skill with much counterplay, got nerfed for no reason.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I think it was ill advised. I would suggest leaving it at a 25s cooldown and just nerfing master of corruption to reduce corruption skill recharge by 25% instead of 33%(this means the miniumum cooldown on the skill is basically unchanged!). This is really important otherwise necro will not have a single semi-decent heal. And without a good heal any class is dead in the water no matter what traits or skills they have.

Really….please do this. I hope there is still time

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Tim.6450

I think it was ill advised. I would suggest leaving it at a 25s cooldown and just nerfing master of corruption to reduce corruption skill recharge by 25% instead of 33%(this means the miniumum cooldown on the skill is basically unchanged!). This is really important otherwise necro will not have a single semi-decent heal. And without a good heal any class is dead in the water no matter what traits or skills they have.

Really….please do this. I hope there is still time

or they just make CC not a corruption. There are still skills in this game that have no type.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

I don’t know. Maybe its a buff overall? Who knows? I would rather they moved terror up to grandmaster though. Its really lame that we either get to take terror or we get a viable heal. Shouldnt have to choose between our defining trait and having a decent heal.

in PvP

Tim.6450

I don’t know. Maybe its a buff overall? Who knows? I would rather they moved terror up to grandmaster though. Its really lame that we either get to take terror or we get a viable heal. Shouldnt have to choose between our defining trait and having a decent heal.

Actually for power necro’s it’s better if it is a master, transfer trait + MoC+ weakening shroud.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

This is a big buff, because the trait brings Consume Conditions down to a 20-second cooldown.

The problem, I think, is the trait is basically mandatory. You need to get a 20-second-cooldown Consume Conditions, a 24-second-cooldown Corrupt Boon, and a 2-minute-cooldown Plague. Period.

So what happens with Terror and Path of Corruption? Neither can really be taken.

I think Terror could be bumped up to Grandmaster — maybe switched with Parasitic Contagion. (Weakening Shroud isn’t that strong either, but it could at least be good for power builds.) Because the net effect of these changes is necromancers will gain a bunch of sustained pressure and healing through Blood Magic and lower cooldowns on corruption skills, but will lose the class-defining Terror.

I agree more or less. Espicially when you take plague sending trait in that same line to send the extra condis you get back to your opponent. The synergy is real….or at least its almost real. Then you realise there are no real good options for condi necro in the grandmaster tier. and you cant take terror which is basically the only condi spike a necro has.

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

The scepter trait is okay. It will help stack poison with the auto-attack after people burn through cleanses. And with rabid amulet (which there is absolutely no debate that everyone should be using next patch), the 150 condition damage on top of the conversion of precision to condition damage means about 400 more condition damage next patch. That’s pretty good.

But I would prefer Terror. Not just because it’s better, but because it’s more fun and class-defining.

Yeh terror is fun.

But also terror has got an indirect nerf as you can no longer take reduced death shroud skills cooldown and master of terror. So the synergy that used to be there for terror is no longer there. However there is also a new synergy or more downed state damage and an aoe fear when downed as part of master of terror. Which could be really strong.

Yeh that minor trait in curses seems very strong. The condition damage potential for necro seems very high given the condition stats they produced. Especially with the condition transfer traits that necromancer has picked up.

Do you think it is viable to run a condition necro without flesh wurm and go for the signets? Not being able to port out will hurt alot and make it hard to heal ever.

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Are you thinking of going Spite, Curses, and Blood Magic? I was thinking Curses, Blood Magic, and Soul Reaping for Soul Marks, Vital Persistence, and Dhuumfire. (Dhuumfire seemed pretty meh to me at first. But each burning stack should do about 420 damage a tick. And with other procs, including leeches and crit bleeds and torment, it should be okay damage when you have to go into Death Shroud.)

I’m mostly not that into Spite because I think Spectral Armor and Spectral Walk are just too good to go for signets. (Or Flesh Wurm if you prefer it over Spectral Armor.) Although I might ditch Spectral Walk for Blood Is Power, which is going to be a 20-second cooldown, or Epidemic, depending on how the rest of the condition changes shake out.

But Spite would definitely make up for the burst corruption we’ll lose from not having Path of Corruption.

The strangest thing about all of these changes is the grandmaster traits seem to be the worst and least interesting more often than not.

I dont think blood magic will be good with rabid, which I also think will be the only viable option. So soul reaping is needed for the LF generation and curses is needed for condi specs. So this leaves 1 other option. Death magic is weak and blood magic only good with healing power. So I think this leaves spite. Which has some decent condi traits in it. Even with just 1 signet on your bar and 1 passive signet proc then the signet trait could be good. I am not sure there is enough spike damage without terror and POC. I think we need the signet corruption ability and dhuumfire.

I still dont like blood is power for pvp, purely because I dont want it to be stripped by a thief and used to kill me.

Signet of spite will have a 48s cd with the signet trait. It will corrupt 2 boons and it will give 3 stacks of might. The passive trait will proc every 24s (at the minimum) with the same effect and will transfer at least 3 condis (usually more) from you to the target. That gives you the spike damage that will be massively lacking now that terror is so misplaced. You could also go for more signets, but I am not sure about dropping wurm or spectral skills.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

I think the real question is what exactly those extra condis are.

20s Consume conditions+vuln could be a buff. 20s CC with vuln+3x10s poison, probs not.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Yeah. I could see going into Spite over Blood Magic for Bitter Chill (?), Chill of Death, and Unholy Fervor, and using Signet of Spite. You could conceivably get Plague Signet, too. That’s a lot of corruption and condition coverage.

But I think it depends on how much all the passive leeching ends up doing in terms of damage and healing.

They said siphoning has got a 20% buff and now works through death shroud. So that makes it still pretty much useless except in a spec designed to sit in death shroud, which is not a condi spec. I think dhuumfire will be good now that condi necro can generate consistent life force and can have vital persistance. But would it be better to just get out of death shroud and not use dhuumfire? After all, most of necros condi damage comes from scepter 1 spam. And being in death shroud takes that away, not to mention it depletes necros life force.

in PvP

Roe.3679

This is a big buff, because the trait brings Consume Conditions down to a 20-second cooldown.

The problem, I think, is the trait is basically mandatory. You need to get a 20-second-cooldown Consume Conditions, a 24-second-cooldown Corrupt Boon, and a 2-minute-cooldown Plague. Period.

So what happens with Terror and Path of Corruption? Neither can really be taken.

I think Terror could be bumped up to Grandmaster — maybe switched with Parasitic Contagion. (Weakening Shroud isn’t that strong either, but it could at least be good for power builds.) Because the net effect of these changes is necromancers will gain a bunch of sustained pressure and healing through Blood Magic and lower cooldowns on corruption skills, but will lose all their burst by losing the class-defining Terror.

CC’s cooldown was increased to 30 seconds from 25, so actually taking the trait keeps the cooldown at 24 seconds, compared to 25 now. It’s pretty much no change at all, and certainly not a buff.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

But what does Necro now that other Condition professions don’t do better?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Roe.3679

It seems that there are a lot of people still reacting to the changes so far, but I want to try to lay out a case as to why Consume Conditions shouldn’t have a longer base cooldown. Like how it has counterplay, or how it isn’t one of the strongest heals in the game, compared to skills like healing signet which has no cast and a very high HPS. Consume conditions needs to be removing multiple conditions on each cast to compare to those heals.

A 30 second cooldown is too much. Plus, I know that many people’s reactions to conditions on a necro is that the necro can end up just using them in some fashion, but there will be plenty of times a necro will take 10% more damage from that vulnerability.

This change shouldn’t go through.

in PvP

Sagat.3285

But what does Necro now that other Condition professions don’t do better?

Single target boon hate and facetanking.

The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Roe.3679

I think Terror could be bumped up to Grandmaster — maybe switched with Parasitic Contagion. (Weakening Shroud isn’t that strong either, but it could at least be good for power builds.) Because the net effect of these changes is necromancers will gain a bunch of sustained pressure and healing through Blood Magic and lower cooldowns on corruption skills, but will lose all their burst by losing the class-defining Terror.

CC’s cooldown was increased to 30 seconds from 25, so actually taking the trait keeps the cooldown at 24 seconds, compared to 25 now. It’s pretty much no change at all, and certainly not a buff.

The trait is a 33-percent cooldown reduction, not 20 percent. It brings Consume Conditions from 30 to 20 seconds.

I will need to edit this thread… but it’s still a big loss for power necros. Signet of vampirism is an uncomfortable safety net. And it’s actually only the active from SoV that works through death shroud, so power necros got nerfed pretty hard with the heal skills.

Seems fair kappa.

(edited by Roe.3679)

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

The trait is a 33-percent cooldown reduction, not 20 percent. It brings Consume Conditions from 30 to 20 seconds.

I will need to edit this thread… but it’s still a big loss for power necros. Signet of vampirism is an uncomfortable safety net. And it’s actually only the active from SoV that works through death shroud, so power necros got nerfed pretty hard with the heal skills.

Seems fair kappa.

Yeh. it is also a huge loss for condi necro though. Having no terror means I doubt we will ever kill anything. Like has been said in this thread, it seems mandatory to have to take the corruption trait now because otherwise the heal is just too long a cd.

If they swap terror and parasitic contagion then it wouldnt be so bad. But the 3 good necro condi traits are all in the master line. With none in the GM line.

in PvP

Posted by: Tissitra.4153

Tissitra.4153

I agree.

It is not just the cooldown. Consume conditions now APPLIES a condition (?). With corruptions, you used to at least have a choice: use them and get a condition or don’t use them. That choice is gone now since all the other heals other than CC are just horrible. Also, notice how the standard necro builds no longer have any actual condi cleanses now (?).

What I think would make sense: firstly, corruptions should NOT inflict baseline condis on you (it is not like they are that strong in the current meta anyway). Secondly, the cooldown should be left as is (I mean it already has the most rediculously long cast time). Thirdly, the new corruption trait should IN ADDITION corrupt a boon in an aoe when using a corruption skill (otherwise, the tradeoff is simply not warranted). The cooldown reduction can be 20% rather than 33%; the more important thing to me would be to see some viable counterplay to all the boon spam.

As it stands now, traited corruption will mean that you will actually SELF-INFLICT TWO CONDITIONS by ‘consuming conditions’.

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

How about Consume Conditions gets the Corruption tag, then sees no other changes?

If you want to get the shorter cooldown, you trait for it, which in and of itself is a notable opportunity cost, given it’s up against Terror and Path of Corruption. Even if that isn’t enough, the trait then makes it self-apply a condition.

This would leave CC still a viable pick on its own and useable in all builds with the option of paying for it to be up more often.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

How about Consume Conditions gets the Corruption tag, then sees no other changes?

If you want to get the shorter cooldown, you trait for it, which in and of itself is a notable opportunity cost, given it’s up against Terror and Path of Corruption. Even if that isn’t enough, the trait then makes it self-apply a condition.

This would leave CC still a viable pick on its own and useable in all builds with the option of paying for it to be up more often.

I couldnt agree more. This also should apply to plague form.

in PvP

Posted by: Mia Crazymike.1780

Mia Crazymike.1780

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

Well i guess necro got what they wanted – they have been crying about lack of synergy to corruption skills compared to Mallyx revenant and they..got some just not in the way they imagined it xD

obey me

in PvP

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Please don’t make it a corruption. The skill needed buffed actually. The heal was too low for the necro’s health pool, and the cast time is absurd. One of those needed fixed.

Now we have it with a 5 more second cooldown and it gives us 4 stacks of vuln. Not only that but if you trait for it you get it back to the original cooldown but you’ll receive another condition! We don’t have 500 transfers on 5 second cooldowns and not everyone runs offhand dagger, which is beyond easy to avoid.

We really have no viable high end PvP heals right now.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteCrow.5310

WhiteCrow.5310

Gonna’ dust off my Engineer and call it a day for Necro. It’s obvious which professions most devs actually play.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

in PvP

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

They really should just make consume conditions NOT a corruption skill. I understand that they feel it would benefit in some way, but it should be give the shelter treatment, which was left untouched in favor of it NOT being nerfed since it was currently the top dog of heals for guardian. This is the same thing for us. Signet of vampirism can be made worth taking instead of this. The way this is being done really hurts the overall class moreso than even the lich form or plague change EVER could. It makes it worse when you factor in how impossible of a choice the master line is for curses is compared to the current Grandmaster. Its not even a meaningful choice, its more of a situation where I would rather give up and roll another class than deal with the master trait line of curses.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

(edited by Loyo.8526)

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

If they reduce the activation time to ½ sec I’m ok with the changes to it. Otherwise I think it was a kitten move.

No /15chars

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Actually, the real problem is Vulnerability. Trait will get CC’s cooldown to 20s.

in PvP

Tim.6450

Actually, the real problem is Vulnerability. Trait will get CC’s cooldown to 20s.

Not everyone will take the trait also the trait applies an extra condition.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

With yet another condition.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

It’s a great trade off. You wanna heal? Well, then you’ll be taking more damage!

in PvP

Tim.6450

It’s a great trade off. You wanna heal? Well, then you’ll be taking more damage!

#OnlyNecro

EverythingOP

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

No /15chars

Yes /15chars

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Its the opposite imo. The problem is the increased cd. Not being able to take condi necros 2 best traits (terror and path of corruption) just because you have to take a trait to get a semi viable heal (probably still bad as its a heal which will give you 2 conditions lolz).

Pretty much awful. Even with the trait its WORSE than it currently is. Remember that. That is the key FACT here. a 25s CC heal is way better than a 20s CC heal that gives vuln and another condition. It isnt even close. Let alone factoring in you cant even take terror to get the 20s heal. Which makes it even worse

These changes is a massive nerf to necro. Necro is dead as a result. Job done for anet I suppose.

in PvP

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

One thing I think people don’t realize is that Death Magic alone will basically take care of the vulnerability from Consume Conditions.
How?

-Shrouded Removal removes a condi when you enter DS, and every 3 seconds after that.
That’s already one way to remove your self-inflicted vuln. If you’re in trouble and have to heal, chances are you will probably enter DS right after to buy time. You’ll have no other condis on you because your heal skill took care of that, so the only condi that will be cleansed is the vuln.
-Second: Beyond the Veil. Beyond the veil will give you protection when you leave DS. When you are in that scary spot where you are low on health and you are about to run out of DS and have to heal…. you’ll have protection for 3 seconds, then you’ll heal, and will get vuln for 4 seconds. Any damage that you would have taken from the vulnerability will actually be cancelled out and the net effect should actually be that you’ll be taking LESS damage (23% less damage. Protection = -33% less dmg. 10 vuln = 10% more dmg = 23% LESS damage taken).
-LASTLY…. Corrupter’s Fervor. This trait will essentially make you take 20% less damage and will give you 300 more toughness because it should be super easy to stack up. If the other ways of dealing with vuln weren’t enough, this certainly will be. Overall, the vulnerability will be insignificant if you take Death Magic.

The cooldown is another problem… you have to wait an additional 5 seconds. But will the condi cleanse + protection + 20% less damage taken and 300 toughness make up for those 5 seconds? Maybe. Perhaps Runes of Scavenging could come into play to give additional sustain?

I feel like there is a way to deal with the vulnerability on Consume Conditions … but is it right to make a whole trait line necessary to deal with a nerf? No. It pigeon-holes builds. If people want to reduce the cooldown, then they’d also have to miss out on things like Terror or Path of Corruption, which is another big (huge) hit.

But then again… something like this might make up for that:
http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgQB3AK0A6g~
With the boon stripping from Spite and AoE boon-corrupt from Grandmaster.
Or maybe even this variant but with the condi Necro using focus off-hand.
http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgQBXAK0A6g~
Or a slightly different variant:
http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgQBXAKUA6g~
No Terror, but a 20-second Consume Conditions and 27 second cooldown Corrupt Boon, 14 second Chill of Death, 14 second Spinal Shivers from focus off-hand.

Sure, the above builds lack Path of Corruption but there’s lots of chill, vulnerability and lots of boon striping (especially with Corrupt Boon added to the mix) and some might. We also shouldn’t forget that condis will overall be dealing more damage than they will now, which will also be affected by vulnerability (which the above builds would have plenty of). Target the Weak will also increase our condi damage.
Death magic along with Curses’ Weakening Shroud should make the Necro take quite a bit less damage. For example, protection (33% less dmg), Corrupter’s Fervor (20% less damage + 300 toughness), and weakness (average of 25% less damage taken).
Edit: I wrote the post without thinking about the loss of 50% fear duration, which is basically the only thing the above builds would lack, although the stronger condi damage + vuln could make up for that, from a damage perspective.

So overall would the nerf be justified? I’m personally undecided. Are we screwed? Maybe… considering that everyone else will be getting massive buffs and we have to juggle around to compensate for nerfs.
With the above builds, would we be too strong with an unchanged, 25-second Consume Conditions? Doubtful.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

With 4 useless healing traits baseline, it’s almost impossible to “juggle around” and still keep up with all the buffs other professions received.

At best, you’re going to be staying static and wondering…WTF…why do I have so few new toys and options compared to others?

It’s almost beyond comprehension how they justified a super tiny nerf to Warrior’s healing signet, yet did this to Consume Conditions. Remember what they said? They claimed they didn’t want to over-nerf Warrior healing signet (despite multiple warriors being in meta PvP teams) because they didn’t “want the other heals to become a much better option”.

In reality, the tiny nerf to warrior’s healing signet changed NOTHING in the decision making and virtually all the other options are still extinct….despite the other options being quite viable and on par with other professions.

YET…with necros…they have 3 terrible healing options and decide to whack-a-mole the only option of value….without doing anything tangible to improve the other 3 options.

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteCrow.5310

WhiteCrow.5310

This is all I got.

Attachments:

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

With 4 useless healing traits baseline, it’s almost impossible to “juggle around” and still keep up with all the buffs other professions received.

At best, you’re going to be staying static and wondering…WTF…why do I have so few new toys and options compared to others?

It’s almost beyond comprehension how they justified a super tiny nerf to Warrior’s healing signet, yet did this to Consume Conditions. Remember what they said? They claimed they didn’t want to over-nerf Warrior healing signet (despite multiple warriors being in meta PvP teams) because they didn’t “want the other heals to become a much better option”.

In reality, the tiny nerf to warrior’s healing signet changed NOTHING in the decision making and virtually all the other options are still extinct….despite the other options being quite viable and on par with other professions.

YET…with necros…they have 3 terrible healing options and decide to whack-a-mole the only option of value….without doing anything tangible to improve the other 3 options.

“didn’t want the other heals to become a much better option”.

At least they got that part on point!

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

- Consume condition heal getting nerfed without any logic behind it
- plague nerfed , on condi build when u use plague u gonna self bleed for atleast 8k hp without any bleed duration or might :P
-lich duration nerfed again :P
- golem as always bad :P
-curse trait line in 1 big mess
-axe still most usless weapon in game

Now watch this:
- ELE MINOR TRAIT - Burning Precision: Critical hits have a 33% chance to cause 2 seconds of burning. Burning duration is increased by 20%. - NECRO GM TRAIT - Dhuumfire: Shroud skill 1 inflicts 1 stack of burning for 3 seconds when it hits.

Just look on every other class and changes made for them . So much synergy so many buffs here and there and as always necro got some tweeks and nerfs. Again we gonna get patch witch will make the gap betwen necro and other claesses much bigger then it is atm.

(edited by Forsaker.9213)

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

- Consume condition heal getting nerfed without any logic behind it
- plague nerfed , on condi build when u use plague u gonna self bleed for atleast 8k hp without any bleed duration or might :P
-lich duration nerfed again :P
- golem as always bad :P
-curse trait line in 1 big mess
-axe still most usless weapon in game

Now watch this:
- ELE MINOR TRAIT - Burning Precision: Critical hits have a 33% chance to cause 2 seconds of burning. Burning duration is increased by 20%. - NECRO GM TRAIT - Dhuumfire: Shroud skill 1 inflicts 1 stack of burning for 3 seconds when it hits.

Just look on every other class and changes made for them . So much synergy so many buffs here and there and as always necro got some tweeks and nerfs. Again we gonna get patch witch will make the gap betwen necro and other claesses much bigger then it is atm.

Problem now is we have zero good elites and zero good heals. They nerfed our only 2 good elites and our only good heal to the point is uselessness

in PvP

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Seriously using racial elites now as the others for a Condi build are simply terribad. No thanks plague on a condi build with high condi dmg and bleed duration will slap us for over 10dmg. Hahah

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Seriously using racial elites now as the others for a Condi build are simply terribad. No thanks plague on a condi build with high condi dmg and bleed duration will slap us for over 10dmg. Hahah

Missed a “k” there after 10

I’ll be using Mistfire Wolf, personally. Lots of burning that inherits your condi damage and Chill (that may or may not inherit Deathly Chill’s damage, will have to see once HoT comes out).

By the way, Flesh Golem got nerfed too (not nearly as much). It already ignored the impairment of Chill and Cripple on Charge, but now it won’t benefit from Swiftness either. So yeah, all Necro elites got nerfed.

I’m a Geeleiver