Please extend PvP league.

in PvP

Posted by: oelar.7109

oelar.7109

Many people will be traveling during the holidays and wont be able to log on to do the mandatory daily ranked task (thats 45 days of consecutive log ins and 3 daily matches) in order to reach 11/11 goal. Most people take their vacations from work during Christmas. Its a huge let down that the working class (your income) have to miss out.

Or… at least remove one 15 day task.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

One day we may reach a place of equality

But these holidays will not be it XD

in PvP

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Or perhaps your chosen form of grind can wait until season 2.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

in PvP

Posted by: Pakkazull.6894

Pakkazull.6894

Oh please god no, I want this nightmare of a PvP season out of the way as quickly as possible so they can perhaps balance the game and make it not suck. While they’re at it they should remove the current league system entirely and replace it with one that actually works.

in PvP

Posted by: Jinesis.3782

Jinesis.3782

Why? You can continue that on the next season. Even you got all the 45 days you still need D6 to buy all the wings. Is it not?

(edited by Jinesis.3782)

in PvP

Posted by: Hircine.6175

Hircine.6175

Will you keep the Division also in next league?

in PvP

Posted by: Jinesis.3782

Jinesis.3782

That will be the only thing that will reset in a new season.

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

You kidding me?
I’ve got 10/11 from just kittenting around for about 4 hours a night.

It’s already easy enough. It doesn’t need to reward ultra casual 30 minute nightly play.

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Or perhaps your chosen form of grind can wait until season 2.

And “The Grind” is in full effect!

Guild (“Grind”) Wars 2, a game which Anet said would not be your usual grind like other MMOs

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

People have weird ideas of grind. These achievements are definitely not grind.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Arutha.9874

Arutha.9874

There is only one reason you really Have to log in every day and that is if you already got 6 division crosses.

First group of 11 is blocked by daily, because everyone can make it past Amber.
Second group of 11 is blocked by daily or reaching Ruby which ever comes first, not everyone can reach Ruby with only 90 games played if they truely do minimum.
Third group of 11 is definitely blocked by league crosses, because no casual who is going away for holidays is going to make it to Legend 2.

Conclusion: You don’t need to play more than 30 days this season so you can go away on extended holiday with no issue, have a nice one. :-)

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

People have weird ideas of grind. These achievements are definitely not grind.

Anything that forces you to play “daily” or a certain amount per day to get achievements is not “play it your way” as Anet likes to say.

Lucky for me i don’t give a craap about the legendary backpack so it doesn’t effect me but to read about people “stressing” over having to login in daily for 45 days continous etc etc, does not come across as a non-grind game.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Playing 3 games with whatever class in either of the 2 pvp modi is not playing it your way? Sorry, but that is “play it your way” as much as it possibly can get.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Playing 3 games with whatever class in either of the 2 pvp modi is not playing it your way? Sorry, but that is “play it your way” as much as it possibly can get.

i thought it was 3 ranked matches? And i agree thats fine 3 games is easy. I was referring to what the OP said about loging and playing 45 days in a row. If that is incorrect then my bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Proven.2854

Proven.2854

There is only one reason you really Have to log in every day and that is if you already got 6 division crosses.

First group of 11 is blocked by daily, because everyone can make it past Amber.
Second group of 11 is blocked by daily or reaching Ruby which ever comes first, not everyone can reach Ruby with only 90 games played if they truely do minimum.
Third group of 11 is definitely blocked by league crosses, because no casual who is going away for holidays is going to make it to Legend 2.

Conclusion: You don’t need to play more than 30 days this season so you can go away on extended holiday with no issue, have a nice one. :-)

Exactly. I’m taking this completely casually and only wish to get to the third tier of achievements before this season ends. I’m going to need the Amber reset in the next two seasons to have any chance at getting the legendary backpiece this year.

Call me Smith.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Yes, it is ranked matches. But what does it matter? You need to do all other achievements in ranked, too. To get enough pvp tickets you need to get 2x ruby and 2x saphire I think. You will easily fill 4x 15 days of 3 games that way.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaliny.8265

Kaliny.8265

You guys know it doesn’t need to be at row… the achievs will not reset with new league, just the divisions.

have to explain everything to you guys?

I’m not always rude and sarcastic… Sometimes i’m asleep.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaliny.8265

Kaliny.8265

Also to get enough tickets for the 4 wings you need 2x Ruby.

or 3(4?) Sapphire.

But idk how many tickets you need beside the wings if you need those “seals” from tickets to combine with others and etc.

I’m not always rude and sarcastic… Sometimes i’m asleep.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

You need 125 tickets in total.
Amber gives 15.
Emerald to Diamond 20
Legendary 25

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

Oh please god no, I want this nightmare of a PvP season out of the way as quickly as possible so they can perhaps balance the game and make it not suck. While they’re at it they should remove the current league system entirely and replace it with one that actually works.

YES

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Just so you know..you need 60 days, not 45. Its not possible to craft these wings in this season even if you get legendary x1000

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.