Please give us the option to report afk´s

in PvP

Posted by: Mido.4920

Mido.4920

So as far as i know there is a system for punishing people who leave the game and also you dont loose pips if your teammember leaves and its 4vs5.

But what about the people who are just standing around ,doing nothing exept move a bit every then and now to prevent beeing disconnected?

In like 10 games today I had 2 of those in my team and one in the enemy team.

It´s extremely annoying to loose pips thanks to these people especially since there is nothing you can do about it.
So please Anet, give us the option to report these people so that they can be removed from pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Elpredator.8523

Elpredator.8523

stop spamming the same post

in PvP

Mido.4920

didnt mean to spam it, i got an error massage so i thought i wasnt posted but aparently it was

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

You’re supposed to report them for boting.

in PvP

Posted by: Prime Greek.1092

Prime Greek.1092

Give it up Mido ! It wont happen.

The way all PvP game go are as follows:

1. Game starts .
2. One team starts to loose.
3. Players on loosing team stop playing / give up. They become “AFKers”
4. Remaining players on loosing team get their behinds handed to them, and become frustrated at people not playing or that have quit.
5. Same people log on to GW2 forums to vent and request reporting of AFKers.

What we need is not a “reporting” system. We need to have the ability to “replace” AFKers or rage quitting players with others DURING the game.

Unfortunately doing this in fair and equitable way is impossible.

Suffice is to say, PvP is never going to be what it was envisioned 3+ years ago.

in PvP

Mido.4920

I didnt have a problem with someone going afk in the middle of a game while already loosing.
My problem are the players who are afk from the very beginning of the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Celine.6857

Celine.6857

So as far as i know there is a system for punishing people who leave the game and also you dont loose pips if your teammember leaves and its 4vs5.

But what about the people who are just standing around ,doing nothing exept move a bit every then and now to prevent beeing disconnected?

In like 10 games today I had 2 of those in my team and one in the enemy team.

It´s extremely annoying to loose pips thanks to these people especially since there is nothing you can do about it.
So please Anet, give us the option to report these people so that they can be removed from pvp.

READ THIS: Anet have already said to report them for BOTTING.

Samantha
Guild: Creators of Destiny Awakening [CDA] Disabled GW2 gamer; love all aspects of GW2!
Champion: Magus, Illusionist, Phantom and Shadow