Please nerf all the spam and lameness

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I would take Xeph line and his circle any time over yours, Lord. Caused you know, he is way better player than you. And most of taking being competitive seriously will back up my line.

Yeh I suck ofc.

Although yesterday I had top accounts in the top 10 of the solo leaderboard with each having 25 or more games. When anyone else is good enough to do that let me know.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

but there are less viable classes at the moment then back in the old meta, that much is true.
Mesmer, ele and warrior. are not seeing competitive play.
Previously it was just warrior and necro.
so no there are not more viable classes now.
I also know a lot of good Necro’s that agree its a little too strong, regardless that is up to debate.

if you bring the mentioned classes back into meta by reverting their previous nerfes, the necro problem would be solved, since teams could outsustain/clean through it with old ele heals or train the necro down with mesmer/warrior raw dmg where a necro cannot escape from.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

I would take Xeph line and his circle any time over yours, Lord. Caused you know, he is way better player than you. And most of taking being competitive seriously will back up my line.

Yeh I suck ofc.

Although yesterday I had top accounts in the top 10 of the solo leaderboard with each having 25 or more games. When anyone else is good enough to do that let me know.

Argh … don’t go down this road, guys.

(edited by Poxxia.1547)

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Yeh I suck ofc.

Argh … we don’t have to go down this road guys.

No we dont. But if someone uses the “you suck therefore what you say is wrong” argument then I am going to respond with FACTS to counter that.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

but there are less viable classes at the moment then back in the old meta, that much is true.
Mesmer, ele and warrior. are not seeing competitive play.
Previously it was just warrior and necro.
so no there are not more viable classes now.
I also know a lot of good Necro’s that agree its a little too strong, regardless that is up to debate.

if you bring the mentioned classes back into meta by reverting their previous nerfes, the necro problem would be solved, since teams could outsustain/clean through it with old ele heals or train the necro down with mesmer/warrior raw dmg where a necro cannot escape from.

THIS 1000+ times this right here yes yes for the love of god. Mesmer would be back in a great spot if say mantra of resolve cleared all conditions (The only class that doesn’t get a full condi clear in either the heal skill or a slot skill.) OR make menders purity so that it removes all conditions. This is the biggest reason why mesmers are in a bad spot because in order to find a good spot on the team they have to trait to an effect where they have no good condi clear. Allowing it to be in our heal skill naturally (everyone else gets this hell every one else gets free range on confusion now!) or at least in a slot skill where it is a full clear. I think mesmers would be okay.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: bartrentenaar.8674

bartrentenaar.8674

I laugh at anyone’s face who thinks necro’s are balanced, you’re just a bunch of lazy idiots. Nothing is balanced about 6 seconds fear + all conditions applied in 2 skills. There is no way to respond to that except by letting every other class invest in massive condition removal. It has become a lazy kittenclass, not needing any skills to win. Why else are 80% of the players necro’s or rangers in tpvp? Nerf fear or throw burning out of the traits. Pvp is just not fun anymore with these stupid balancing issues all the time.

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

IMO the problem is less about intensity it’s frequency. Yeah you can strip a condi bomb, but then once the remover is gone what do you do if your not specced for it? (Melandru + purity type things)

At least all the burst classes it’s one obvious thing that can be an actual game to learn to outplay, but a lot of these condi classes are tankier than burst and can consistently apply what they need to without it being big obvious animations. And the frequency of it being applied usually runs much more that two doges and an invuln (endure pain/distortion/mistform ect .)

And then taking this and making it AoE on a small point in a team fight?

At least when it was a warrior his cleave is more obvious and pretty small. When eles or thieves did it, it was a single foe, and mesmers would AoE Burt but it was not only obvious but clones wold sometimes run to the guy farthest from the actual group and even a full burst shatter was less than what the other three did. IMO this was pretty fairly balanced concept. A lot of was give and take. Now it’s AoE condi nuke then keep up condis passively once they are gone while being more survivable than the glass builds.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

in PvP

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

You should just avoid making threads about necros. Cause then you get people like this

Well it’s probably very easy dominate when enemies can’t dodge kitten and use only berserker.

Well spoken because as nekro any enemie feels like zerker and ofc everyone can dodge while perma feared. Go back PvE bro.

and this..

I laugh at anyone’s face who thinks necro’s are balanced, you’re just a bunch of lazy idiots. Nothing is balanced about 6 seconds fear + all conditions applied in 2 skills. There is no way to respond to that except by letting every other class invest in massive condition removal. It has become a lazy kittenclass, not needing any skills to win. Why else are 80% of the players necro’s or rangers in tpvp? Nerf fear or throw burning out of the traits. Pvp is just not fun anymore with these stupid balancing issues all the time.

Who ridiculously exaggerate everything about necros. Some things to point out.

• necros cant perma fear.
    *necros cannot apply all conditions in 2 skills unless you are a boon kitten. even then its not likely
  • not everyone plays necro and ranger. you and many on the forums completely overblow that.
    *terror and burning have alrdy been nerfed. how much more nerfing does it need?
  • if someone hits you with 6 seconds fear. Necro just blew both their fears to do that. Use a stunbreak and u wont have to worry about 6 sec fear again.
  • dont run into spectral wall

(edited by OMNIBUS.2913)

in PvP

Posted by: bartrentenaar.8674

bartrentenaar.8674

funny guy, I don’t got space for 3 stun breaks AND 3 condi removal, and anyone who denies that necro’s and rangers aren’t the most played class in pvp is just plain stupid. And ok they cannot throw all conditions in 2 skills, just like 9 condi’s with long durations.. and spectre wall isn’t that easily avoidable too. They could also make mesmer phantasms hit double, then all you abandon ur necro’s to abuse phantasms, most morons here copy paste meta op builds anyway.

in PvP

OMNIBUS.2913

funny guy, I don’t got space for 3 stun breaks AND 3 condi removal, and anyone who denies that necro’s and rangers aren’t the most played class in pvp is just plain stupid. And ok they cannot throw all conditions in 2 skills, just like 9 condi’s with long durations.. and spectre wall isn’t that easily avoidable too. They could also make mesmer phantasms hit double, then all you abandon ur necro’s to abuse phantasms, most morons here copy paste meta op builds anyway.

I’ve always played necro since launch, im not switchign classes even if they are further nerfed. Funny guy you exaggerate once again, 1 stunbreak to get rid of 6 fear. A good necro will not giv you 6 second fear anyway. Spreading them out and saving one to interrupt important skills is much more useful. Id love to see some stats on the most played class in pvp, im positive its not necro.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I am actually positive it is. After that it is spirit ranger

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Stof.9584

Stof.9584

Balancing simply will require nerfing Necromancer, though.

There is no real counter they can introduce to their pressure of AOE, CC and variety of conditions. Unless we see a passive percentage reduction of condition damage that doesn’t involve stacking health points or gimmick runes.

Currently broken: S/D Thief, Dhuumfire Necromancer and Spirit Ranger – these three builds hurt build variety and even class viability beyond their own class.

Desolation EU – Necromancer / Thief
Top 100 Solo Q for a full minute

(edited by Stof.9584)

in PvP

OMNIBUS.2913

based on my matches in soloque, spvp and the couple time i watched pax i dont see that many necros. They are therebut but never the most in any match ive been in.

in PvP

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

The great thing is they both require about the same skill. Spirit Ranger is 80% passive.

I play a Ranger as my main but i won’t touch Spirit Ranger because its soooo boring to play.

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I think we still need some nerfs. We still do too much damage, especially when considering how much control we have. At the very least, our condition diversity needs to be toned down.

(edited by Lopez.7369)

in PvP

Lopez.7369

based on my matches in soloque, spvp and the couple time i watched pax i dont see that many necros. They are therebut but never the most in any match ive been in.

At top 100 solo queue, each game is at least 60 percent necromancers.

in PvP

OMNIBUS.2913

Just scrolling through different hotjoin matches seeing very few necros. Most i saw in 1 match was 4 necros. Most had 1 necro and a couple had 0. I generally see the same stuff in tpvp. I wouldve taking screens but my video card only captures my saver. Its not straight up evidence but it makes me think otherwise. There are those very rare occasions where you will see a lot of one class. But that can happen with any class.

in PvP

Lopez.7369

No one cares about hotjoin.

in PvP

OMNIBUS.2913

so is everyone in here top 100 soloque?

in PvP

Lopez.7369

That’s beside the point. Because necromancers are overpowered, they rise to the top of the ladder. Because they rise to the top of the ladder, most top 100 matches are filled with necromancers.

It’s bad from both a fun standpoint and as far as balance goes. Both of those issues are hugely detrimental to the game.

in PvP

OMNIBUS.2913

ok well u took my point to another level. im not argueing about necromancers being op or not. I was pointing out the things that didnt make sense that people were complaining about, and in general i dont see that many necros. I did mention terror and dhuumfire had alrdy been nerfed but that is all.

in PvP

Posted by: Izay.8725

Izay.8725

I don’t care if they nerf condi’s MM all the way :d

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

I take it back. The more I play this meta the more I hate it. Rangers are kittening op and so are necros. I am bored of spam wars. Spirit rangers are worse than necro and s/d thief. But all 3 suck balls and are dull and boring.

in PvP

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

I take it back. The more I play this meta the more I hate it. Rangers are kittening op and so are necros. I am bored of spam wars. Spirit rangers are worse than necro and s/d thief. But all 3 suck balls and are dull and boring.

Ah, you have seen the light. Welcome man!

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

The great thing is they both require about the same skill. Spirit Ranger is 80% passive.

I play a Ranger as my main but i won’t touch Spirit Ranger because its soooo boring to play.

Well you can’t count trait’s as passive as every other class is the same. And we have what 3 passive effect’s with 3 active skills on top of it. Now how is that 80% passive.

Most Spirit ranger’s are bad there FOTM ranger’s or just never been good at ranger and just spam thinking that’s how it’s done.

I want them to change Spirit’s so all the FOTM ranger get off my class and stop giving us bad name.

I also want necro’s reworked.

These classes aren’t OP but they are OP in team fight’s you put Engi/Necro/Spirit Ranger together with right skill combo’s and that living hell for anyone.

If you nerf Necro you need to nerf every single class in terms of condition’s. In deuls you will see condition mesmer beating everyone single player 1v1… But you never see condition mesmer in TPvP.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

(edited by Sol.4310)

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

’Careful, if you tone down Spirit Rangers and Necromancers, you may see the sudden raise of condi Engies (with meta dominance like Necros now), which can be just as strong.

The Condition damage<=>Mitigation and Direct damage<=>Condition removal ratio needs adjustments in general, not just with these particular classes.

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

Yes the passive play is a problem, yes condition meta is silly but instead of nerfing why not add team based removal.

No nerfs, no QQ’ing (well prolly will happen anyways) and promotes good play.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Yes the passive play is a problem, yes condition meta is silly but instead of nerfing why not add team based removal.

No nerfs, no QQ’ing (well prolly will happen anyways) and promotes good play.

If they’re implementing new skills they can do that down the line. Think they should be careful with condi’s and just address the current application amounts.

2014: Assassin’s Remedy venom.

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Yeh I suck ofc.

Argh … we don’t have to go down this road guys.

No we dont. But if someone uses the “you suck therefore what you say is wrong” argument then I am going to respond with FACTS to counter that.

I never said what you say is wrong because you suck. So don’t accuse me with that. Top 10 of Solo Leaderboard right now means nothing, it is broken and u know why? Because people can sync. Xeph has his reputation over the course and a VERY VERY long time, much longer than you. So his information and his PoV is more reliable than someone who raise to the top thanks to a broken system and abusive.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Well, I’m going to pull the “you suck and therefore what you say is wrong” argument here.

Go ahead, try and blast me away with your facts. I’m pretty sure half the crap that you call “facts” is completely, throughly, abhorrently wrong. Try me.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Oh hey Argan. How u doing

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

Oh hey Argan. How u doing

‘Ello m8. I’m doing quite well, thanks.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Cool cool, have your Thief team finished yet?

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

Cool cool, have your Thief team finished yet?

No, I think it’s going to be a failure unfortunately.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Lopez.7369

Yup. I’m beginning to think necromancer should lose Dhuumfire entirely and maybe even torment. I just want the class to be skillful again. These measured nerfs clearly aren’t working.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Ah >_>….That is sucks.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Yup. I’m beginning to think necromancer should lose Dhuumfire entirely and maybe even torment. I just want the class to be skillful again. These measured nerfs clearly aren’t working.

Now that is some wise opinion right there. Thank you.

in PvP

Lopez.7369

I recognize that my class would probably suck again if it was in the state it was before the June patch, but I also recognize that it’s no longer fun. I go into most fights and mindlessly spam everything because if I don’t, chances are the necromancer(s) on the other team will spam and therefore do more damage. The only skill that really takes thought is Spectral Wall, and many necromancers don’t even bother taking it.

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Seriously tone down how condi damage effects condis. Also lord bleeding is extremely powerful with how it stacks in intensity. Bleeding is the main issue with this meta. Bleeding is the actual reason why you can condi burst someone. Even with condi power you get 6+ stacks of bleeding on someone and you are doing some great damage and thats at low condi power. Lord i usually agree with you but this time you are wrong.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Well, a good warrior does a number on me. There are a few around.

/shrug

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Too bad that people playing Necro right now still not accept Necro is OP because they are dominating,and keep everything else in check, save for Op and those who is knowledgable about the current meta.