in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Well nothing more to say really….. Ranked is pretty much unplayable

Please remove Beta characters from ranked PvP

in PvP

Espire.9723

Let them play unranked so they can test their new builds and don’t bother those who like to play ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Ranks are at stake here. /sarcasm

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

dont you need to be a certin level anyways, if they esarn that much, they earned the right, yes?

in PvP

Espire.9723

Nope…. Rank is carried over from your original account. But I’d be totally ok with that if they actually had to play their beta chars until they reach rank 20.

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

The only difference between rank and unranked is skyhammer.

in PvP

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

And kittenyard.. and spirit watch..

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Espire.9723

I just want a playlist where I don’t have to bother about getting matched with people who just want to try out their new build….. I don’t really care about map rotation that much. Or Leaderboards….

in PvP

PlatinumMember.5274

I just want a playlist where I don’t have to bother about getting matched with people who just want to try out their new build….. I don’t really care about map rotation that much. Or Leaderboards….

Well you are going to have to get over that real quick or don’t play pvp until monday.

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Please limit them to unranked.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

PlatinumMember.5274

Why should people who paid 50 bucks be subjected to skyhammer and spirit watch, when rank is currently meaningless.

in PvP

Espire.9723

Why should people who paid 50 bucks be subjected to skyhammer and spirit watch, when rank is currently meaningless.

It’s not about rank (leaderboards)….. Losing every game because your team is full of beta testers is the main problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

Funny every much I played till now lost because the enemy team was full of beta characters. Has anyone seen what those new specializations can do…

in PvP

Posted by: Riranor.6315

Riranor.6315

lol i only lost one game out of 5 going as chrono, my friends as revenant and reaper. in fact we’re typically carrying. so either your beta testers need more basic game understanding, or anyone who has a hard time with beta testers needs to get better. i do believe it’s the former, but I’m sure some people are just using “beta testers lost me the game” to deny their own failure

Crystal Desert Server, one of each classes at 80
Main Mesmer PVE, Necro and Engineer PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

lol i only lost one game out of 5 going as chrono, my friends as revenant and reaper. in fact we’re typically carrying. so either your beta testers need more basic game understanding, or anyone who has a hard time with beta testers needs to get better. i do believe it’s the former, but I’m sure some people are just using “beta testers lost me the game” to deny their own failure

The point is to keep the currently unbalanced new builds to a different area of pvp for the people who would like to just have this weekend be business as usual. Part of this weekend is to help balance these new traits and skills, and not everyone feels like participating in that, which is fine.

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

in PvP

Espire.9723

The point is to keep the currently unbalanced new builds to a different area of pvp for the people who would like to just have this weekend be business as usual. Part of this weekend is to help balance these new traits and skills, and not everyone feels like participating in that, which is fine.

Exactly.

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Don’t agree because we need to see how broken some of this kitten really,is