Please remove Foefire from the ranked queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

This map does not meet the standards for a ranked map.

- It’s inline node layout lends towards snowball matches
- It’s biased towards one side (waterfall is noticeably easier to defend than mine)
- The Lord mechanic favors certain comps while being completely unusable to others. (basically you need to have a Mesmer to make it work)
- the mid node is far too easy to bunker compared to every other node in the game.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Agreed. Mid node should be smaller in size with obstructions along the outside so it can remain defensible without simply being a kiting arena

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I actually really like foe fire, the map i dont like in ranked is coliseum. The buffs mean nothing, alot of space between points so thieves and mesmers have a big advantage.

Also i love the big node in foefire it means team fights are important. The side nodes are for getting ganked.

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

unrelated, I wish spirit watch was deleted. its decent when teams are balanced (which is never), but too often ppl either continuously funnel into orb area fights, don’t go for orb… its the biggest snowball map of them all cuz if you control the center where the orb is then you can attack far with ease while the enemy team has to play around you. 90% of my matches there, if I’m losing, its a constant virtual run sim. if I’m winning, I camp mid and go watch tv or somethin. srsly, its a horrible map.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

in PvP

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Its a double edged sword, for me i hate how open it is, no sneaky decaps etc. hard to rotate without it being obvious to even the simplest of players.

however, this map pretty much makes theives irrelevant. i hate those overpowered sons of kittens.

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I’m fine with this map, I agree on the mid node.
But the one thing I hate is that I can’t go for lord on condi builds because it takes ages to break a gate (they’re immune to condis)

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

I agree there’s no tactic to map apart from a fishing class far and they never die,and a great bunker mid with soo much space… Oh u laid trap there eh Nvm will walk a mile around it why never leaveing point. And no condi dps on door?? How can a door not burn….. Bleed year if we being nurdy noon bananas but can’t burn?

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

And no condi dps on door?? How can a door not burn….. Bleed year if we being nurdy noon bananas but can’t burn?

I want to gives aids to those doors so bad.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Can we remove this map just because of the graphical glitches on the doors?

in PvP

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Id take out the map just because of the stuck in walls meme thats been happening for a while.