Please remove Kyhlo from ranked queue.

in PvP

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

Before the ranked season starts Battle of Kyhlo should be removed from the ranked queue.

Not even a single game goes by without one of the players players getting stuck somewhere in the clocktower.

Sure they can relog and get back into the game in 30-60 seconds but this shouldn’t be allowed in a competitive gamemode.

in PvP

Posted by: iTz Joshz.3961

iTz Joshz.3961

I don’t know how you’ve survived life so far with the bad luck you must have to have people bugging on Khylo be such a common occurrence that you ask for it to be removed from ranked… lmao

in PvP

glenndevis.8327

In some games it even happens twice.

I’ve only really noticed this happening ever since they changed the Kyhlo map.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I have NEVER heard of this problem before, you sure it’s not a ‘you’ thing?
That doesn’t mean it never happened to me, it means I never heard anyone in my pvp-guild mention, I have never seen a related topic on this forum or on reddit, and I have never ever heard anyone talk about it anywhere else. Thats how rare this bug is.
If you get stuck in a map, report it as a bug, but don’t call for unreasonable stuff like this

in PvP

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

I see it happen like once a year. And I play pvp none stop. Likewise your luck must be horrible or it’s you doing it to self and not noticeing

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

in PvP

Posted by: hiems.8769

hiems.8769

I’ve been stuck once on clocktower, with a dh spear. But it’s not really a problem with the map itself. I’ve seen it much more times on Foefire (because I spend a lot of my time on duel arenas) and there’s at least 8 points on Foefire that you can get stuck only on the middle of the map that I remember now.

So… if you want to remove Kyhlo because of this, better start on Foefire.

in PvP

glenndevis.8327

That doesn’t mean it never happened to me, it means I never heard anyone in my pvp-guild mention, I have never seen a related topic on this forum or on reddit, and I have never ever heard anyone talk about it anywhere else. Thats how rare this bug is.
If you get stuck in a map, report it as a bug, but don’t call for unreasonable stuff like this

It hasn’t happened yet to myself but I see a lot of other people getting stuck.

And it’s not unreasonable in a ranked/competitive setting where a bug like that could literally win or lose you the game.

But I guess i’m the only one getting this a lot in my matches.
Ive only had this bug happening twice in the past on Forest of Niflhel. Since the changes on Kyhlo its been happening all the time.

On the bright side, I actually managed to get a game in Kyhlo without anyone getting stuck.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

It hasn’t happened yet to myself but I see a lot of other people getting stuck.

And it’s not unreasonable in a ranked/competitive setting where a bug like that could literally win or lose you the game.

But I guess i’m the only one getting this a lot in my matches.
Ive only had this bug happening twice in the past on Forest of Niflhel. Since the changes on Kyhlo its been happening all the time.

On the bright side, I actually managed to get a game in Kyhlo without anyone getting stuck.

I mean, true, losing a match because of a bug is sour, but sour at worst. Just wait it out and go to the next match, disabling a map for an ultra-rare bug seems like nuking a restaurant because the sauce was a little too salty.

I’ve been stuck twice in the skyhammer controls, when you break an electric wall, and it respawns, you’re stuck for the rest of the game. But I just sucked it up and queued again

in PvP

glenndevis.8327

I mean, true, losing a match because of a bug is sour, but sour at worst. Just wait it out and go to the next match, disabling a map for an ultra-rare bug seems like nuking a restaurant because the sauce was a little too salty.

I’ve been stuck twice in the skyhammer controls, when you break an electric wall, and it respawns, you’re stuck for the rest of the game. But I just sucked it up and queued again

If it would really be ultra-rare i prob wouldn’t care much about it. Like you said, losing like that once in a while wouldn’t be too bad.

I guess i’m just really unlucky for getting it so often. Hope Anet does something to make i occur less though.

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

The only map i’ve ever gotten stuck in a wall was Forest XD

in PvP

Posted by: Levijeh.9643

Levijeh.9643

Actually this is a real problem and should get devs attention, it has happened to me many times. It happens when the load screen before entering a match takes more time than usual, then I know I’ll be stuck somewhere in the map and won’t be able to play eventhough I relog or log off the game. If I log off, it would say there’s a game in progress and I cannot enter, if I relog it will load the screen for the map for a long time and then I’ll stuck in the void again.

in PvP

Posted by: mazut.4296

mazut.4296

That’s true and some people exploit it. But I don’t want it removed, I want it fixed!!!

in PvP

Posted by: wheelz.5461

wheelz.5461

I, personally, have not gotten stuck in this game, and have yet to come across anyone on my team get stuck in the map. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of this bug/glitch/whatever happening though. I’ve seen threads on this particular forum bringing it into the open. They’re likely buried now.

That being said, I just don’t like this map, maybe because the only way I can actually do some good on it is with one character. So I wouldn’t mind seeing it removed. But other people like it, so one or two people not liking the map doesn’t matter much in the long run of having it removed.

in PvP

glenndevis.8327

That’s true and some people exploit it. But I don’t want it removed, I want it fixed!!!

Yeah true. That would be best but I thought they could temporarily remove it from the ranked queue until it’s fixed. Coz I doubt they can fix this in a few days.

On a side note, i’ve gotten stuck myself for the first time today… In ranked hurray <.<
In Kyhlo but was on the wooden parts next to windmill. Ranger knocked me into it. At least I died straight after…