Please remove leaderboards or rename it to...

in PvP

Posted by: ibThuggin.1758

ibThuggin.1758

Cheater boards

What’s the point showcasing the top X amount of obvious cheaters (not all, but you know who you are), when it’s a slap in the face to the rest of the community that actually wants to try and do it legit? Since nothing seems to change, change the name of it and call it what it really is.

Either that or a majority of what’s left of this community will just get fed up and do the same type of bribing, win trading, match manipulating on alt noob accounts that the top cheaters do.

Take your pick, test your might

Even SWTOR did something about their cheating in the leaderboards, they actually enforced it and removed those who were caught doing it. What does Anet do? They just suspend/ban those who mention what’s going on while golden showering the known cheaters.

GG Anet, GG

(edited by ibThuggin.1758)

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

Idk EU top 25 looks pretty legit to me. The remaining 225 players are probably pretty legit, too.

in PvP

Posted by: iTz Joshz.3961

iTz Joshz.3961

Anet have in fact removed people from the leaderboards for violating the rules.

In general the leader-boards are mainly legitimate as well – although there is some win-trading at higher tiers.

Basically, you’re blowing a tiny problem out of proportion. Stop being salty that “cheaters” are preventing you from being where you think you deserve to be. In reality you’re bad and you’re insecure about your skill level, suck it up and move on.

in PvP

Posted by: ibThuggin.1758

ibThuggin.1758

In general the leader-boards are mainly legitimate as well – although there is some win-trading at higher tiers.

Basically, you’re blowing a tiny problem out of proportion. Stop being salty that “cheaters” are preventing you from being where you think you deserve to be. In reality you’re bad and you’re insecure about your skill level, suck it up and move on.

As soon as you sad the bad, you’re insecure you lost all credibility. Never once did I ever say I was high and mighty just pointing out a fact. The insecurity comment is rich though, everyone has insecurities, if you say otherwise you’re lying, ignorant or just plain kittened. Cool story though cheater apologist.

(edited by ibThuggin.1758)

in PvP

iTz Joshz.3961

As soon as you sad the bad, you’re insecure you lost all credibility. Never once did I ever say I was high and mighty just point out a fact. Cool story though cheater apologist. Next

I never said you were high and mighty. What I said was that you were insecure, which – coincidentally – seems to be a word you don’t understand, considering the fact that you just further proved it to be an accurate description of yourself. Your hypersensitivity to my comment on your skill-level is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about.

To clear this up, I called you insecure because what your post screamed to me is: “These people are on the leaderboards, and I’m not. I should be because I’m really good but they’re cheating and that’s why they’re ahead of me.” Generally players that carry this sort of mindset are egotistical, and mostly without reason. However that egotism stems from – in most cases – a lack of achievement. The players that do this have but one reason: to convince themselves that they are that good, and that there’s no way they could be at some low rating by their own doing. They believe that there always has to be someone to blame, or something. In your case this is the “cheaters”. However, what you need to acknowledge is that these people are generally at their respective ratings due to queueing well, something you seem to have failed to accomplish.

Have fun with your pathetic narrative you persist to protect. Life isn’t always fair mate, but that doesn’t mean it’s always unfair. Cheating isn’t as easy as you seem to think, and if it was as prevalent as you seem to imply then I don’t think it would be as uncommonly spoken of as it is right now.

However, if you happen to have some huge archive of proof of all these cheaters then I’d be happy to admit that I was wrong – on the condition, of course, that you’d be so kind as to show me it

P. S. I’m pretty fed up with people like you so I’m going to be blunt.

You’re a fool. You attempt to insult me after failing to even understand my comments and can’t even spell half the words right. You’re also infuriatingly ignorant. In short, you’re toxic.

If you have something to add to community, feel free to. However this horseshit you’re attempting to pedal isn’t adding any value to these forums, the community, or the game – as you failed to even include some form of proof of your accusations in your post, without which your arguments lack even an ounce of foundation.

(edited by iTz Joshz.3961)

in PvP

iTz Joshz.3961

As soon as you sad the bad, you’re insecure you lost all credibility. Never once did I ever say I was high and mighty just point out a fact. Cool story though cheater apologist. Next

I never said you were high and mighty. What I said was that you were insecure, which – coincidentally – seems to be a word you don’t understand, considering the fact that you just called me insecure for a simple assumption which in no-way related to myself.

You’re an idiot, you can’t even speak English, and you’re obnoxiously ignorant.

Have fun with your toxic attitude.

Calls me ignorant with ignorant comments and statements I’ve seen it all now. Have fun being a white knight. I hear if you go to feminist rallies, you might be able to get yourself a women that finally won’t cost you.

Btw I said everyone has insecurities you dim wit. Guess I can add you being a straight up narcissist to the list for you.

The whole life isn’t fair comment, no life is kittening really dark and kittenty many times throughout. Don’t call it competitive SPvP then if it isn’t fair, don’t even include it that’s the point. You’re projection isn’t going to phase me one bit you narcissistic sheeple. Can’t even spell English eh? So I guess I need to add this in like you right ? Emoji’s ftw, you millenial piece of crap.

FIrst of all, I have no idea what you’re talking about with the “Can’t even spell English eh?” as I amn’t aware of any words which have been spelled wrong in my replies so far in this thread. Although, it may be a good idea for you to check your own spelling; as it’s not “women” when in the singular, it’s “woman”; “you’re” is incorrect too as it implies I’m the projection – what you’re looking for is “your”. This one implies possession, therefore telling the reader that you’re referring to my projection.

Second of all, on what grounds are you even attempting to call me a narcissist? Because, once again, it feels like you – a kid (or an adult, but I’d hope to god you’re not an adult…) who has yet to yet to justify even a single of his claims – have resorted once again to what you might deem to be “complex” vocabulary in an effort to defend your dwindling self-image. However, the flaw in this strategy seems quite clear: you have absolutely no idea what these words mean.

However, as I’ve said before I’m well open to being proven wrong. So explain to me why I’m insecure and why I’m a narcissist and I’ll be happy to admit it!

And finally, in regards to your replies I would like to question the fact that you still fail to even kittenly engage in debate. You’re devolving your own arguments to irrelevant references and cringe-worthy slang without even further developing your points. You become so focused on badmouthing me and saying dumb kitten like “you might be able to finally get a women…” (kept spelling mistake in as it’s a quote) that you fail to realise the stupidity of it. The way in which I write should quite clearly tell you that I’m well educated and therefore wealthy, while also most likely decently intelligent as well. The combination of those alone mean relationships aren’t hard to come by, but maybe you’ve yet to see that as you haven’t engaged in one yourself? I don’t know anything about you so I’m not making an assumption there. I’m just struggling to understand what’s going through your mind when you write such immature horse-kitten. To be blunt, I honestly think you’d have to be fairly naive to believe I struggle socially considering the obvious ease in articulating my thoughts – something you perhaps might want to work on.

Also, your use of words like “sheeple” immediately stink of paranoia, and, to be completely honest, immediately convey an image of some pathetic forum warrior who comes here in his time off from 4chan to belittle some kiddies with their Merriam-Webster Dictionary “Reet” edition. But as I’ve said you should’ve, I’m going to follow this immature little jab at you with the disclaimer that I do not know you, and would be perfectly happy to find this is untrue, however, as I’ve said, this is just what your personality – as portrayed through this argument – seems to resemble.

Have a good life mate.

(edited by iTz Joshz.3961)

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

It’s fairly hard to believe someone would vouch for something with no personal stake in it. If you’re selflessly calling out on these crimes in your crusade, then you are a better person than I am.

I know myself well enough that if I don’t see something tied to my benefit in some way I’m not going to make a move.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

iTz Joshz.3961

It’s fairly hard to believe someone would vouch for something with no personal stake in it. If you’re selflessly calling out on these crimes in your crusade, then you are a better person than I am.

I know myself well enough that if I don’t see something tied to my benefit in some way I’m not going to make a move.

I’m just bored, lol.