Please remove solo tpvp queue!

in PvP

Posted by: Despina.6970

Despina.6970

Please remove solo tpvp queue from the game. It seems to me it’s a total waste of time. Almost all matches that you get is against a premade or if you are lucky and it’s not a premade you get 4 vs 5. The solo queue option is just an illusion to hide the fact that the player base is already so low that anet cannot aford to split solo/premade queues.

So please tell me what a casual solo player should do in this game? Hot join is a zerg fest with 5+ thieves in every game and solo tpvp is no fun anymore. The argument to get a team is not valid to me; sometimes you just want to log on and have fun for 30 minutes.

in PvP

Posted by: Tiger.6284

Tiger.6284

I can tell your frustrated but removing solo queue will only devastate the current game where servers lack enough players standing in the mists. What they can do is introduce a system where you can solo queue but face bots and keep the solo queue until the population rises where you rarely end up playing against premades. I believe the main problem with the PvP at the moment is the small population in it which is causing the queue times to be instant if your queued as a premade and it places you against the first group of solo queuers

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Yes, please do something about this! And in the next patch or it will be the final blow on this game! I’m sorry but your game right now isnt enjoyable for people looking to hop and play 30/40 minutes and it’s all your fault and your inability to weigth the consequences…

in PvP

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

I don’t get why you want this.

If you don’t want to play hotjoins, which you seem to not want to do…and you don’t want to play in a premade team, since you talk about wanting to just jump in for 30 minutes…how would removing the solo tpvp queue help you?

Seems like you should instead be arguing “please split the solo and team tpvp queue”. Which is a popular sentiment.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

If they remove solo queue I will quit. I want option to queue solo when I want to. If you dont like it then dont do it. Dont remove the option for others.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

im not sure, but isnt that “Solo queue” button just a button to let ppl know that they dont need a team to enter tournament? only to make it easier one button action instead of making a roster and submiting it only with yourself? i dont think its physically another queue then when you enter a team roster… at least i never saw someone from ANet saying that it is another queue… maybe im wrong

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

Just don’t queue then. Removing the option to even solo join tournaments would kill spvp. The vast majority of people do not run in full groups all the time.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Just click on “create roster” and then click on “submit” without inviting anyone
It has the same functionality as “solo queue” button

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I love solo que. Pretty much all I do, but it’s a bit like playing the lottery. I’ve been on +10 game winnings streaks, and I’ve gone 1-7.

Just have to roll with the punches.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Azingly.2064

Azingly.2064

I strongly agree with Harbinger. I love the solo queue option and even if i’m pretty trash against all the good players it provides a challenge compared to pub pvp in which you can dominate quite easily. I’m not the best at it though with like 11 wins compared to 20 losses >___>

Bluchairshorthair – Elementalist
Mild addiction to arcana tree ~

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

The word is “seperate”

Read It Backwards [BooN]