Popular builds?

Popular builds?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello friends!

I am having some issues with the PvPs! I’ve been away from this game for years! I’ll be fighting a Warrior and suddenly I have 8 million confusion and burns on me and die! Or maybe I’ll fight a Revenant or Druid and they’re near death with loads of condis and suddenly they heal to full health! Wowzerz! To speed up the learning process, is there a good site with all the popular PvP builds or can somebody link the popular PvP builds so I can better understand what the new specializations are capable of! Knowing is half the battle! Random dodging can only carry me so far!

Normally I would just log on the class and test everything out for myself but I don’t have Heart of Thorns! 50 bux for a new trait line and weapon! Haheeho nice try Anet!

Thanks for reading!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

(edited by ellesee.8297)

Popular builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Hello friends!

I am having some issues with the PvPs! I’ve been away from this game for years! I’ll be fighting a Warrior and suddenly I have 8 million confusion and burns on me and die! Or maybe I’ll fight a Revenant or Druid and they’re near death with loads of condis and suddenly they heal to full health! Wowzerz! To speed up the learning process, is there a good site with all the popular PvP builds or can somebody link the popular PvP builds so I can better understand what the new specializations are capable of! Knowing is half the battle! Random dodging can only carry me so far!

Thanks for reading!

Here all of them there.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Popular builds?

in PvP

ellesee.8297

Here all of them there.

Thanks for replying friend! Historically Metabattle hasn’t been too great with builds! Can you confirm these are accurate!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

Popular builds?

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Well there is www.metabattle.com or something…

But… the best way to get better is to learn it yourself, play the classes you are having a hard time fighting and se what they do and how they do it. Also it is good to study your oponent when you fight them and don’t just spam your skills, save them for the right moment.

For Revenant for example, they usually can’t fully heal themselves ut with their Glint heal they can heal to full health if they have lots of conditions and/or if they get attacked while their healing is activated.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Popular builds?

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

Here all of them there.

Thanks for replying friend! Historically Metabattle hasn’t been too great with builds! Can you confirm these are accurate!

Well those are the ones most are using AFAIK. I can say that revenant is accurate, and so is auramancer.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Popular builds?

in PvP

ellesee.8297

Well those are the ones most are using AFAIK. I can say that revenant is accurate, and so is auramancer.

Thanks for the reply friend! I will check them out! Good to see metabattle has stepped up too! Another question, how updated are the skills on metabattle! On gw2skills.net, some traits and sigils and things aren’t updated! Like it says Sigil of Energy gives Vigor but it really restores 25% endurance!

@Edgar Like I said normally I would check it out, but don’t have HoT!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

(edited by ellesee.8297)

Popular builds?

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

Thanks for the reply friend! I will check them out! Good to see metabattle has stepped up too! Another question, how updated are the skills on metabattle! On gw2skills.net, some traits and sigils and things aren’t updated! Like it says Sigil of Energy gives Vigor but it really restores 25% endurance!

@Edgar Like I said normally I would check it out, but don’t have HoT!

It should be accurate up to the last patch in the patch notes.
Sigil of energy in PvP does give Vigor unless they stealth changed it (it was nerfed during the Jan 26 patch).
You can also cross check with the wiki, there might be some things that weren’t updated in both though.

edit: tested it right now they indeed stealth changed sigil of energy, great!! (my build was reliant on it)

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

Popular builds?

in PvP

ellesee.8297

I’m sorry for your loss!

#1 Frandliest person NA!

Popular builds?

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

I’m sorry for your loss!

The loss was on jan 26. Now it’s a minor recovery. After searching the internet I haven’t found any mention of this change. So it’s quite likely a stealth change introduced during the last patch.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

Popular builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

yep metabattle is my go to, all updated and shiney.
welcome back frand.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE