Population

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

I feel like the population has declined to alarming levels in PvP. This results in incredibly un-balanced and un-fun matches.
I was rank 21 on the EU leaderboards when I started playing today. (slightly above 1800 rating). I duod with a player that had ~1770 rating. We get put in games with 1320 mmr players.
I added them to friendslist after seeing them running core guard builds and farming bosses on Forests aswell as feeding into unfavorable matchups. (Thief Rev vs Ele Necro).

I get that it’s hard maintaining a good matchmaking system when the population probably is at an all time low. However I’d prefer waiting 15 minutes a game for this NOT to happen.

Optimise [OP]

Population

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I just don’t understand how ANet can’t solve this problem. Is there a lack of money? If not, I wish ANet would invest more money into (good) marketing

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Population

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Sad to hear this is the case in EU, sounds like it’s worse than NA right now

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

the pop is low. the solution is not to increase time waiting.

longer time waiting > less people willing to queue > less the pop > longer queue > gg

when i had time to play, it was ~1 hr. even w/ no wait times, thats at best 6 matches. now you want to add 15min queue, i’m at best 3 matches. thats just not a good use of my ~1 game time a night. half my night clicking around waiting to play the game… no thx

what you want to do in increase the pop, not annoy people more into quiting. I think someone put a list together once

soloq
tru tdm (that 1 map don’t count an u kno it)
dueling (at least in the hotm)
something (anything) to do while waiting on queue
random arena (gw1 style or similar)
other modes (2v2, 3v3 whatevs)
original hotjoin (8v8 10v10, something like alliance battles in gw1)

now after >4 years, they added soloq back, and let you queue out of hotm. i guess progress is progress. 2/7

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

I thought only NA had no PvE people left due to mega-nerf to all rewards (needs even moar games to win and craft/buy marks to just save 20% of the cost — silly for someone who doesn’t love pvp). There are still some poor souls left who still have to grind up year of ascension achievement(s) before running away screaming.

Were you playing in the off hours?

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

You are qing in off-hours, idk what you expected. Last season quite few “top” players were qing at silly times like 5 am-10am so they can farm low ranks for easy wins.

It also doesn’t help that situation in pvp didn’t really improve much (same class imbalance, same wonky MM, lack of motivation, e.g. no pvp specific skins tied to high ranks) and they removed the carrot for pve horde (sup ascended).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

This was around 3.30 PM

Optimise [OP]

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

This was around 3.30 PM

That is dead hours. Normal ppl work (me xxxDDDD) or are at school at those times.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

1.Most Pro league evacuated cause there is no end game for them and they have no opportunity to play 5 premade.

2.Those from Pro league that stayed are just bored. They que, it’s always a blowout, they win, that’s all.

3. Those who wanted to improve to compete with these guys are now alone with nothing to aspire so they left too.

4. Anet failed with following with hype of season 5. Grouchoru, a lot pvp veterans back to game, everybody wants to improve to get as high as they can…Generally anet has communication problem with it’s pvp community. Even on official gw 2 twitch nobody give a dam about pvp…like come on guys give us an answer to why we should play this game, give us some future perspective? And no – whole sigil talk is good thing but won’t make people hyped for future season x. When new expansion will show up, there won’t be anybody left.

5.Last balance update was a failure in giving something fresh to almost 1 year old meta so games became so booooooring and predicable. Oh yeah there was a rev tablet buff…oh nobody cares.

6. Pvp lost people from pve thanks to ascended vendors change . Legendary back worth completely devaluated over time (is there somebody that doesn’t have it after 6 seasons?!) Like why there is no new legendary for and new ranked achievement’s? PvP guys who wanted to try pve also kinda lost…

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

I feel like the population has declined to alarming levels in PvP. This results in incredibly un-balanced and un-fun matches.
I was rank 21 on the EU leaderboards when I started playing today. (slightly above 1800 rating). I duod with a player that had ~1770 rating. We get put in games with 1320 mmr players.
I added them to friendslist after seeing them running core guard builds and farming bosses on Forests aswell as feeding into unfavorable matchups. (Thief Rev vs Ele Necro).

I get that it’s hard maintaining a good matchmaking system when the population probably is at an all time low. However I’d prefer waiting 15 minutes a game for this NOT to happen.

There is a lack of interest in pvp from players atm, and its easy to see why.

*Duo que players 2-2-1 vs solo players 1-1-1-1-1
*patches only once every 4 months or so, and only to change a few recharge skills.
*players that duo que , shouldnt be in the same leaderbord as players that solo que.

• big gap in skill play from the players in the same team , its so annoying to see that u are playing with or vs players , that have 0 awereness of pvp
    *still no skill templates to save builds( i change build almost every game)
    imo poor skill balance between classes, some classes are much stronger ( mesmer/ warrior)

So ofc players start to care less and less.
I only played 10 games this season

(edited by Prince Vingador.8067)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Basically the changes to the vendor made PvP very unrewarding, and there’s still issues with no difference icon between gold tier 1 and gold tier 3.

If you break bronze/silver/gold/platinum you’ll be stuck there the whole season because you have to go through 3 tiers before gaining a new league icon.

Gold tier 1 is like top 25% by the time you reach platinum you’re in the near top 250 or top 2-5%

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

*patches only once every 4 months or so, and only to change a few recharge skills.
*players that duo que , shouldnt be in the same leaderbord as players that solo que.

• big gap in skill play from the players in the same team , its so annoying to see that u are playing with or vs players , that have 0 awereness of pvp
    imo poor skill balance between classes, some classes are much stronger ( mesmer/ warrior)

Some people only Duo queue cause they like playing with friends, unranked is not great and the rewards are in ranked. So in essence you would be shaving off even more of the PvP population if you did that.

The problem isn’t that we need to make more rules and restrict more people, the problem is that we need to find a way to open things back up again, and welcome in all the people that everyone last season, complained about being here.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

I would agree with you but I can’t. Reason – balance. Right now if you play rev, ele, necro you can’t carry on your own that much like engi, druid, war or be main playmaker like Mesmer or thief. If I remember correctly u play necro so you know difference when you don’t have support in teamfight and when you have.

If all classes had more or less fair 1v1 solo q only might be a thing. But…anet doesn’t agree with it clearly.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Population will be lower for ranked play becuase there is a disincentive to actually risk the match making if your going for leaderboard. See my Post titled why there seems to be fewer people. It was all explained to me

Population

in PvP

shion.2084

Although the bonus per boon works well for me as an engi, I’m worried that other’s whom aren’t as boontiful would find this unfair. The really interesting aspect is that you could provide support by applying boons to the group and it would have a damage impact. That’s really a sort of neat way to further mesh the support role. Of course the folks being helped would be having to run this boon, so maybe better for premade teams, or swap in the 1 min before the match if its discussed there’ll be a boon giver.

Population

in PvP

shion.2084

oops wrong topic

Population

in PvP

Posted by: KikutaKnight.7430

KikutaKnight.7430

I want to PvP but I just can’t get my head around how I die almost instantly whenever I try. It makes me look elsewhere.

Not only that but…why so many complicated systems? So many different currencies. So many weird trade-this-in-for-this. I dunno, do I sound like I don’t know what I’m talking about…because I don’t.

GW1 had great PvP. Now it keeps crashing on my computer.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I started pvping less where I would lose 30 points from a single loss and gain 15 points from a win. I also started playing less when we’re force to redo placement matches and start every season with people of any division level.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

While I do know the population is not as high as in season 5, you can’t use the fact that you are 1800 rated and being matched with 1400 people as a way to show that. At least not this early in the season. You need to remember that rating was reset at the start of the season is of course you will go against low rated people. As for me, match quality has been pretty good for me. Yes, there are a lot of useless players, but there was a lot of them last season too. There is nothing Anet can do about this because a very large portion of the player base is really bad. There is no way to avoid getting matched with these people. However, I have been seeing a lot of good players too that I saw last season and many of my friends are playing too who are all very high rated and I have great games with and against them. Blowouts are no more common than last season for me.

I do think the complaints about season 6 are quite exaggerated.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

There is a lesser population but lets face it, newer games are coming out. A Good MMORPG PvP game is what We Here Seek. It’s why we keep playing.

I have played against darn near every top 20 player in the game and that tells me the population is low… I’m an above average player but I don’t feel i’m top 20, maybe top 50 or 75.

The game is the same when hot first came out. Only difference is Leagues and its quality. Leagues has gotten better but the game hasn’t changed. The implementation of HoT caused a lot of power creep that players didn’t like – players had reduced build diversity, Anet didn’t address this issue.

TL;DR
A lot of what Anet implemented in HoT, lack of build diversity in general, wasn’t addressed. Change is fine, but it removed a lot of functions and it was Never addressed. GW2 to me is still the best MMORPG “Competitive” game but i’m jumping ship once Star Citizen releases.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Population

in PvP

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

I’m not helping either. Played 400 matches last season. Now it’ just 1 ranked game for Dailies. (Fractals and Raiding has pulled me away from pvp as more engaging content)

The Juicy carrot on the stick, is now a shriveled one. I still enjoy pvp, just less incentive reward wise. I realized the ascended gear will take alot of $$$ in addition now, and there is no rush to get shards.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom.5389

Phantom.5389

1.Most Pro league evacuated cause there is no end game for them and they have no opportunity to play 5 premade.

2.Those from Pro league that stayed are just bored. They que, it’s always a blowout, they win, that’s all.

3. Those who wanted to improve to compete with these guys are now alone with nothing to aspire so they left too.

4. Anet failed with following with hype of season 5. Grouchoru, a lot pvp veterans back to game, everybody wants to improve to get as high as they can…Generally anet has communication problem with it’s pvp community. Even on official gw 2 twitch nobody give a dam about pvp…like come on guys give us an answer to why we should play this game, give us some future perspective? And no – whole sigil talk is good thing but won’t make people hyped for future season x. When new expansion will show up, there won’t be anybody left.

5.Last balance update was a failure in giving something fresh to almost 1 year old meta so games became so booooooring and predicable. Oh yeah there was a rev tablet buff…oh nobody cares.

6. Pvp lost people from pve thanks to ascended vendors change . Legendary back worth completely devaluated over time (is there somebody that doesn’t have it after 6 seasons?!) Like why there is no new legendary for and new ranked achievement’s? PvP guys who wanted to try pve also kinda lost…

You forgot point 7

7. WvW players (roamers that also did PvP) left pvp since the meta shifted so much and the fights became simply boring. Before Hot, we enjoyed pvp and we queued once in a while when we wanted a break from WvW.

I play for the fights, if the fights are boring… even if you gave me 5 gold per match, I would not even play PvP as it is.

As for points 4-5, I could say the problem is older than season 5… HoT was badly received and Anet did not recover quickly enough when it comes to retaining the new players it brought initially and it also failed at retaining those loyal GW2 fans that felt they killed the fun out of original GW2. Overall HoT was a pretty bad Xpac (probably my worst one I bought over the years). The overall balance mostly revolves around elite specialization since HoT instead of balacing for the whole class.

I guess Anet kept up with their promise of core specialization being competitive /sarcasm This season, not even one core spec is placed in the ‘’Meta builds’’ nor in the second category on metabattle wich is that of ‘’great builds’’.

(edited by Phantom.5389)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Dedicated healers like druid ruind PvP for me I moved now on to For Honor what I’m tiered now also.

Also condi spam (and massive amount of clense) 2 menu deffencive abilities 2much of everything

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I will speak for myself.

I came back after 18 months for season 5. It was moderately fun to play repear for the first time (I got legend which shows how braindead HOT is and how all the try hards quit- after not playing for 18 months and barely much before that).

I obviously quit during the offseason (lol offseasons when the seasons mean nothing is hilarious). So then I thought “cool, the meta will change alot with this balance patch”.

Unfortunately the balance patch was aimed exclusively at pve with some pvp changes from anet devs duelling on keep on forest.

So a condi repear is still the same spec as before. Nothing changed. No new options. Just the same old boring stuff. Still no fix to the death magic line or sustain traits such as unholy sanctuary which underperform seriously.

On other classes it was the same. All the specs were the same. Sick of getting immobed for days by rangers and dying to pets? yup still a thing. Sick of getting headshot spammed by thieves and dying to PI? Yup, still a thing. Sick of mesmers having so much sustain and damage? Yup, still a thing. I could go on forever.

So its boring to fight with the same spec against the same spec. In particular this is a problem because no spec in the game has any counterplay because of their design failings. So you just burn out of fighting the same builds over and over. The balance patch I thought would shake things up but it didnt.

The actual pvp population is probably around 200 players on eu. That is people who pvp for “fun” and not for rewards or dailies. The rest are simply there to grind for pve. The game’s pvp is dead.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

I’m sitting this season out for childish reasons. Still pushed at having my rewards from last season nerfed unexpectedly before I could use them. Yes I should get over it but screw it.

Population

in PvP

shion.2084

yeah it was fine to change the ascended armour for season 2, but people whom had already accumulated in the old system should have been grandfathered. That was unacceptable

And it should never be assumed that everyone playing needs to read the forum every week to find out if things they were promissed are being taken away. Just not cool at all. Again find to change for the future, NOT FINE to screw people whom accumulated on the understanding of a rate of exchange. They should have started a new currency if they made the error.

(edited by shion.2084)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Hanth.2978

Hanth.2978

I have always been a big supporter of GW2 pvp but as of late I’m beginning to change my stance. It has nothing to do with mechanics, maps or rewards as being able to obtain exclusive titles, ascended armor and legendary wings is rewarding enough. Anet has done a good job with trying to refresh pvp every season but let’s face it, there are other games with much better pvp because their main focus is pvp.

The majority of players do not pvp and this game never really had a big pvp community to begin with. This game once upon a time had a huge WvW community though and I think it still can. Anet just needs to focus on the already great pve content and restoring wvw to it’s former glory. Heart of the Mist was a great idea and it’s always going to be why people log in but for most they could careless.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

meanwhile in NA if you hit tier 2 gold you get put in top 200 leaderboard LOL good job ANET. duoQ moarrrrr, crappy/same reward moarrrr

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Population

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

meanwhile in NA if you hit tier 2 gold you get put in top 200 leaderboard LOL good job ANET. duoQ moarrrrr, crappy/same reward moarrrr

Yeah last season was cutthroat even on NA, this season is just a joke lmao nobody cares gg.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Population

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

Welcome to GW2.
The Best MMO in 2012 – A Dying Game in 2017.

Attachments:

Population

in PvP

xeonage.1253

Low Population –
Not about the Rewards , Ascended armor , Gold , skin or something like that.
Just have One Reason : Your Game Not Fun

Population

in PvP

xeonage.1253

The gap sure huge in this game. HoT make this block block block inv inv dodge dodge dodge 12345 off + def same time….. this kittening combat system just for 10% or less high skill player who know the timing and have a good net speed. Other? just make a lucky hit or do not make enough damage to kill anyone.

You except need to know skill rotation for your class and
You MUST need to know all other class their skill rotation.

If not, you just have two result:

1.You can’t make any damage for any enemy because of less touch time in that block block block 12345 rotation. even if you know that rotation. you also need to know How to Burst. If not, you still can’t make any kill or enough damage.

2.Dead in a Sec. The damage all are out of control because of less touch time. If you a New player that you don’t know how all other class skill rotation work and don’t make your def rotation. You sure Die in a Sec or few Sec.

If Anet think a new player can do above things that main they all are crazy. New player even can’t make a right time dodge. who want to play a game that die again again and again? how many ppls can keep to play it until they know all class skill? That why GW2 have this poor population.

Just ask yourself, If you a new player , do you want to join a game like this?

(edited by xeonage.1253)

Population

in PvP

xeonage.1253

If your a Veteran –
Why I need to carry those Babies ? Sorry, I Quit!
Why 1900 can play with 1300? Sorry, I Quit!
Why cannot make any change in a match with new player? Sorry, I Quit!
Why there still 2-6+ DH stack in every match? Sorry, I Quit!
Why there still double, triple NEC, RANDER, ELE , TEEF in every match? Sorry, I Quit!
Why every match play with same people? Sorry, I Quit!
The Game is Dying! Sorry, I Quit!
My friend has quitted. Sorry, I Quit!

Just ask yourself, If you a veteran , do you have fun in a game environment like this?

(edited by xeonage.1253)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Witi.2916

Witi.2916

Hi, my opinion is change duo to trio or full team like was before seas5. U aslo hearing like u are nub pleb, but somethimes 1 new player can ruin all match. I know many ppl was legend or platinum in seas4, now they fight in s3 or g1.

So back to past than we can queue 5ppl thanks

Population

in PvP

xeonage.1253

I am love to know how many people still playing PVP?
The rank is so funny. Toxin everywhere!
I think Anet going to cut it off to save their resources is better. Like stronghold and WvW.

kittenING YOUR GW2 HOT!!!

(edited by xeonage.1253)

Population

in PvP

xeonage.1253

HOW? How can put out a expansion pack to kill your game?
This is unbelievable and your company only have ONE game and running ONE game…..(except GW1)
How to do this…?

(edited by xeonage.1253)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: trixantea.1230

trixantea.1230

The whole game feels empty both in PvP, PvE and WvW. The only thing that really changes with PvP seasons are numbers and titles, no real class balance or variety in builds and no real rewards for ranked play (PvP specific finishers, musical instruments, costumes, dyes..)

Anet seems too afraid to make big changes to the game and keeps only making small tweaks, bug fixes and more conquest maps, they should try making a PTR server to experiment with new things and see the players reaction.

The game needs an overhaul to some trait lines and abilities. We also need new game modes like CTF, recources race or MOBA style maps, even WoW with its outdated 2004 mechanics has more game modes.

(edited by trixantea.1230)

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Hanth.2978

Hanth.2978

The whole game feels empty both in PvP, PvE and WvW. The only thing that really changes with PvP seasons are numbers and titles, no real class balance or variety in builds and no real rewards for ranked play (PvP specific finishers, musical instruments, costumes, dyes..)

The game needs an overhaul to some trait lines and abilities. We also need new game modes like CTF, recources race or MOBA style maps, even WoW with its outdated 2004 mechanics has more game modes.

I’m not sure we are entirely playing the same game? PvE feels very healthy as I have no problem doing fractals/dungeons whenever I want. Plenty of guilds are doing raids and plenty of pugs out there to find. As for World Bosses and Map Meta’s they too always seem to be healthy.

WvW is hit or miss, you can tell when it’s prime time and downtime. I do however agree with PvP, I just don’t think it’s ever gonna catch on like Anet would hope. But it’s very unfair to compare this or other mmo’s to WoW. That games still has millions of subscribers every month and Blizzard is a machine. WoW developers have much more resources to play with.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Dedicated healers like druid ruind PvP for me I moved now on to For Honor what I’m tiered now also.

Also condi spam (and massive amount of clense) 2 menu deffencive abilities 2much of everything

My eyes hurt. What are you actually saying?

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Sultane.9150

Sultane.9150

PvP is fine. I enjoy this season better than last season; it feels much more competitive now because people can’t abuse the decay system and/or start the season late to sneak into the top 250.

Population is a little low, yes, but I think that’s mainly due to a lack of rewards. Anet should have kept the ability to buy full asc using PvP only. Definitely shouldn’t have reduced the rewards. No one gave a kitten about ESL so that’s not a problem. PvP is difficult and HoT makes it more difficult but it is well-balanced if you’re actually good. If you’re not, learn the kitten game. Unranked exists for a reason.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Well the issue behind why a healthy population that we had at the start of 2016. Have been reduced to what we see now. Is simply players as a whole was not at all happy, and found what they was looking for elsewhere.

My main reasons for abandoning GW2 other then HoT.

A.) Match Maker or the lack of a decent one. One that comes standard in all of the relevant PvP games on the market.

B.) Being constantly placed on lose at the start teams. And was told to carry them, or I belonged there. The fact that I could do my best in a match and in some rare cases. Win my 1v3s all match long, hold my point and still lose. And then to add insult to injury, I’d lose double or triple the ratings then I would gained if I won.

C.) I found Smite during Season 3.

D.) No why to counter builds once match started. Like how counter building and tactical play is endorsed in all of the relevant PvP games on the market. ANet went for the opposite in this regards.

E.) Balance patches not only taking 4 to 6 months to happen, when the relevant PvP games on the market did them every 2 to 4 weeks. But GW2 balance patches was more geared to fix PvE problems then PvP problems.

F.) My actual performance in GW2 meant very little if any at all, when comparing to outplaying your opponent teams in other relevant PvP games. ANet release the AOE spamming Elite Spec’s in spite of the PvP mode in GW2 being sit on point and hold, then 3 points at that. Which made sure that Nobody could truly carry a game in GW2. In other relevant PvP games. If I’m out playing my enemies and able to win 1v3s early game. Then I am rewarded for my effort by being powerful enoth to 1 to 2 shot each of the enemy players and end the game with a win and not a lose, and these snide “Get Gud” comments on the forums.

G.) ANet spends more time moderating the forums. Then actually moderating their games. I’m the one was usually ending up getting punished/infracted for exposing Speed Hackers, Match Throwing for Gold Players, and the such. Other relevant PvP games I now plays. These guys would last long and would have to grind another account for a minimal of 80 hours to be able to queue for rank again. Hi Rez always manages to send me thanks and what not personally after sending them a video recording of cheaters. I post on their forums, my thread may get taken down, HOWEVER THEY HAVE NOT PUNISHED ME FOR EXPOSING CHEATERS TO THE COMMUNITY LIKE ANET HAS.

All and all. All this shows is that ANet cared more about their forums looking good then the actual state of PvP. So how can people expect players to continue playing, or in that matter to even care. When the devs themselves show time and time again. Compare to the actual relevant PvP games dev teams, the devs in this game maybe gives %5 cares towards PvP. Between all I’ve said above GW2 PvP have just became not fun or rewarding(Not talking about PvE rewards either). But hey yeah, go ahead like simple sheepish beings, and blame Match Maker problems on the population crisis, when in fact the population crisis happened because of the shady rushed uncompleted Match Maker from Seasons 1 to 4.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

(edited by Reaper Alim.4176)

Population

in PvP

Chase.8415

It’s even worse than that. You actually face against the top 10; I’ve been unable to break platinum this season because I am facing against literally the top 5 players on the leaderboard.

Population

in PvP

Chase.8415

It’s even worse than that. You actually face against the top 10; I’ve been unable to break platinum this season because I am facing against literally the top 5 players on the leaderboard.

I’ve never seen a game that placed normal players against tops teams like this. It’s almost impossible to progress because of that.

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

I’ve never seen a game that placed normal players against tops teams like this. It’s almost impossible to progress because of that.

All you have to do to solve most of your problems is buy another HoT account. Then your rattings will be reset. And you can start earning Freelo on your Smurf and parade that around like most others do. I think that’s the whole points behind the WvW and PvP imbalances. To get you to pay to either server transfer or buy a new account to get better PvP matches. But it’s not a all P2W.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Population

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Anet deleted player choices.

Choices to build.
Choice to use amulet.
Choice of team mate.

Everything is random now, except the build since just 1 work for a class while we had tons of combo 3 years ago.

GGWP Anet.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/