Precursor from Hotjoin Box!

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Gotta say today was the best day doing Hotjoin yet. I never even thought about crafting a legendary till this. Just happend to open one of my reward track boxes from some Hotjoin matches and found Dawn. Had no idea what it was either till my guild started flipping out about it. I play an Engi, so to me it was just another sword, till I saw what it sold for at least. So at the advice of a guildie, I sold it and biught The Hunter and will now be working on getting The Predator.

Edit: And due to the price difference in the precursors too, also made 200 gold profit! Awesome day for GW2 overall.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

well, the correct term would be “rewards track boxes” obtained via progressing the reward tracks by playing hotjoin

congrats!

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Sigh. Luck is with the….

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

well, the correct term would be “rewards track boxes” obtained via progressing the reward tracks by playing hotjoin

congrats!

it would be an exo champion loot box, to be precise, because no other “hotjoin box” actually loots anything different from blues and greens.
i recently got dusk from one. also sold it, spent all the money on skins that are more interesting than stupid greatswords, now i’m broke again. awesome day indeed!

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

That’s great! Some people have all the luck…

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

congrats!

it would be an exo champion loot box, to be precise, because no other “hotjoin box” actually loots anything different from blues and greens.
i recently got dusk from one. also sold it, spent all the money on skins that are more interesting than stupid greatswords, now i’m broke again. awesome day indeed!

aye, definitely exotic champion bags.
aaah its very nice to hear that people are getting purcursors (you and Shaogin) from the exotic champion bags obtained from sPvP reward tracks!

my best loot in terms of stats tier would be an ascended armor box, but the stats is carrion so i just keep it in my bank as a souvenir.

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Well this is the first bit of luck I’ve had, but definitely enough to make up for those unlucky moments!

Gate of Madness

in PvP

tanztante.6532

same for me. i did indeed get some pres from the mystic toilet, but i guess i spent more money to get them, than i actually would have paid for them in TP.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

in PvP

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Grats wish i could stand playing spvp teams are just way to small for me 5vs5 if you are very lucky like precursor drop lucky other than that its always unbalanced even if server is full wish they would make some 10vs10 or 20vs20 maps

in PvP

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

Nice job! I been playing since launch and have yet to get a precurser. Good luck with your legendary, mate!

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I’ve got some decent ascended gear from pvp boxes, but never a precursor.

But the pvp boxes have by far the highest chances for good and noteworthy gear compared to any others I’ve experienced.

in PvP

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

also got The Hunter from Rank Up Chest (contains 5 Patchwork Knapsack) few months ago, we shud have just trade it to your Dawn!
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Patchwork_Knapsack

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

DUDE! Congrtz. I wish I could get a precursor for the sake of a video but glad Ive seen someone else get one now as well! GG buddy!

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Gratz man. After the wardrobe change i found a number of precursor skins..not the same, but pleasant all the same. Don’t rush and obsess over trying to quickly make into a legendary..just plot away it. You’ll get the most fun doing it that way and avoid what a number of us came to know all too well..“legendary burnout.” It takes time, so just chip away at it.

in PvP

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

This is exactly why I don’t like this system of rewards. I got two ascended pieces of armor (soldiers and celestial). One from tPvP where we dominated a noob team kittene was from a Hot Join that I lost. That’s just stupid. I want rewards for what I do something amazing, not when I lose. Why are there no tracks that only give you progress when you win? Why none tied only to team arenas? What about beating teams with a total MMR above 500? This just doesn’t feel prestigious, so none of the rewards really matter to me in PvP. None of the rewards matter to me, so I just play PvP for fun and friends.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

in PvP

tanztante.6532

i’d really love to see rewards like in gw1 - heroes ascent.

i know, all the gw1 talk is getting old, but there are simply a few things now that are so much inferior to back then.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Precursors can drop from sPvP reward tracks? o.O

Oh the joy, rank farmers will be thrilled

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

And others don’t! lol

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Gratz man. After the wardrobe change i found a number of precursor skins..not the same, but pleasant all the same. Don’t rush and obsess over trying to quickly make into a legendary..just plot away it. You’ll get the most fun doing it that way and avoid what a number of us came to know all too well..“legendary burnout.” It takes time, so just chip away at it.

Believe me, after I saw the rest of the materials required to make The Predator, I’ve got a feeling I’ll be holding on to The Hunter for quite some time. Which is still great, cause I love the skin.

Gate of Madness

in PvP

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

i rly hoped the red post would be :

we r sry, thx for reporting this problem, pres arent supposed to drop from pvp boxes! we will fix that right away!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

i rly hoped the red post would be :

we r sry, thx for reporting this problem, pres arent supposed to drop from pvp boxes! we will fix that right away!

That would be horrible! lol

Not to mention have the spvp community in an uproar.

Gate of Madness