Premade and unranked games (Anet)

in PvP

Posted by: shox.1586

shox.1586

Hi,Anet casual players,or players that don’t have a good ms (180+) like me,or even new players enjoy to play unranked because is less stressful and don’t requires a tryhard gameplay,but every 10 games 5/6 are against a premade team (5 man) and the result is 500/100,500/200 . .ppl going afk in the first 2 min of the game,i know some ppl that don’t pvp anymore because of this,my question is,do you guys think this is healthy ? and Anet have any plan to create a Solo mode ,for solo players,not premades?

Sorry about my english,thank you.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Team players have already been banned from Ranked, and everyone tells them to go play Unranked. Now you want them removed from Unranked too? I doubt they would make a special solo-only queue for Unranked since that is basically what Ranked queue is during the season aside from duo queues. If they start adding in all these special queues, it could divide the community too much, not to mention clutter up the queue screen with all the different options.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

shox is right. Teams should be removed from Unranked too. Why allow them? We all voted for SoloQ because it’s so much better.

in PvP

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

no, it’s unranked. If you are mad about that then do a hotjoin.

People should not be punished for playing with others. Until Anet brings back team queue as an option, they should be able to queue in unranked.

Coming from someone who only solo Queues!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Wow, why people are kicking pre-mades from unranked is besides me. Like come on guys, lets all just sit down and think about this for a few minutes.

Ok now that yall had time to think about that. Now how silly do you feel about even asking for such a thing? I mean pre-made teams, and PvP guild lives matter too, now guys. This request is even unreasonable for me.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

“PvP guild lives matter too”? There are no PvP guilds. Premades should be removed from Unranked too. They can play in Hotjoin on their own servers. 5 friends can surely hold a server together with no problems.

Please remove premades from Unranked. Please.

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

“PvP guild lives matter too”? There are no PvP guilds. Premades should be removed from Unranked too. They can play in Hotjoin on their own servers. 5 friends can surely hold a server together with no problems.

Solo players already have ranked, you’re not taking unranked too. Guess you’ll just have to deal with it. ;-)

Gate of Madness

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

Guild Wars 2: The Massive Multiplayer Online Game that people want to play alone.

You know, there are a lot of great single-player games out there. Why does ArenaNet listen to these complaints?

I’m still waiting on a dedicated 1v1 game-type, but everyone insists that SoloQing with randoms in a TEAM game is better.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

This is what I call priceless. This is exactly what happens when you push your core players away from you. You know the players who used to PvP because “they actually had fun, and enjoyed PvP just for it’s name sake.”

I suspect pretty soon. ANet will be force to give into these silly demands. Unless they are happy with only10 above and beyond die hard, PvPers playing PvP at a time. ANet wanted the PvEers to push out the PvPers. ANet’s wish came time. This is a powerful case of.. be careful what you wish for.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

shox.1586

Guild Wars 2: The Massive Multiplayer Online Game that people want to play alone.

You know, there are a lot of great single-player games out there. Why does ArenaNet listen to these complaints?

I’m still waiting on a dedicated 1v1 game-type, but everyone insists that SoloQing with randoms in a TEAM game is better.

I see,but what i’m asking for is a 10 players playing in equal terms,not 5 “solo” players against a 5 man team going so tryhard that the other team can’t cap a single point,is that what i’m talking about ,something fair to both sides.

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

I see,but what i’m asking for is a 10 players playing in equal terms,not 5 “solo” players against a 5 man team going so tryhard that the other team can’t cap a single point,is that what i’m talking about ,something fair to both sides.

It’s Unranked… Why do you even care? It’s not like it’s even competitive. Ranked is, go there if you want this.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

You know… I agree with the OP.

New/bad players should have a LOW MMR at start, so they don’t encouter premade.

Actually, giving middle ground MMR to new account is a bad tactics to milk more money on good players second account.

This would help all the community (SPVP and PVE). The bads play with the bads, the one that study, work hard and are good play together.

Thank you,

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

There are lots of co-op games for small groups as well, maybe they should scrap PvP and concentrate on the game modes that are actually “massively multiplayer”.

in PvP

shox.1586

It’s Unranked… Why do you even care? It’s not like it’s even competitive. Ranked is, go there if you want this.

Unranked doesn’t have a reward track ?or i’m missing something? and everyone says “oh it’s unranked we don’t care” then team up 3 gold,plat and crush others all day . .anyway gw2 PVP and some players are looking even more to moba players,imo.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Team players have already been banned from Ranked, and everyone tells them to go play Unranked. Now you want them removed from Unranked too?

imho it is totally backwards that structured teams are allowed in unranked but not ranked, one is supposed to be a casual experience the other is supposed to be more elite and focused entirely on the win.
it makes sense for people to want their ranked team to all be on voice chat and have as much advantage as possible, in unranked it is just lame.

i agree with shox, the majority of my unranked matches seem to have guilds farming with their meta builds, it sucks.

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Team players have already been banned from Ranked, and everyone tells them to go play Unranked. Now you want them removed from Unranked too?

imho it is totally backwards that structured teams are allowed in unranked but not ranked, one is supposed to be a casual experience the other is supposed to be more elite and focused entirely on the win.
it makes sense for people to want their ranked team to all be on voice chat and have as much advantage as possible, in unranked it is just lame.

i agree with shox, the majority of my unranked matches seem to have guilds farming with their meta builds, it sucks.

Oh I completely agree with you there. Personally, I feel things should be the other way around. But since Anet decided that ranked will only be for solo/duo players, unranked is all that is left for teams. And since I don’t see anet creating a bunch of split queues within the queues, I feel like this is the way it is going to stay.

Gate of Madness

in PvP

Posted by: Kreweless.2196

Kreweless.2196

Unranked doesn’t have a reward track ?or i’m missing something? and everyone says “oh it’s unranked we don’t care” then team up 3 gold,plat and crush others all day . .anyway gw2 PVP and some players are looking even more to moba players,imo.

Shox, I know the forums are a dedicated place for you to air your grievances about the game, but this complaint must never be taken seriously.

Find a few friends and jump in discord or teamspeak and queue together if you fear premades so badly. Guilds spam ads in map chat all the time, and you can find guilds here in the forums as well.

Try joining the community instead of ripping into the groups of people that — you know — congregate, join each other, play the multiplayer game with… (gasp) multiple players.