Pretty losers

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Piper halliwell w.6578

Piper halliwell w.6578

This new season pvp i really good i have only one win on 10 match with random. This is really joke!!!!
The new system was chosen equals players but its only worse and worse.
With this system there’s no chance to exit from Amber.
Thanks Arena Net.

Attachments:

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

just because u have a bad games doesnt mean everyone else too. maybe practice more.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I feel your pain OP, I lost 15 games in a row yesterday before I finally won a game and got out of amber, now my old friend is back, win one lose one. It is how it is.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Pakkazull.6894

Pakkazull.6894

Maybe read up on how the system works? If you’re having trouble, wait a few days for the good players to get out of Amber and Emerald and try again.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: lichtquant.1490

lichtquant.1490

… I dont’ get it why solo-players even choose foefire… it is a noob-farm-area. Lots of your matches were foefire – that explains something. (I don’t say it is your fault you had to play this map, mind me!).

As I see you are playing a thief, on foefire you have a hard time to help your team winning the match, because all 3 nodes are reached easily by everyone – you biggest strength (mobility to decap) is kind of useless on this map.
So your team basically fight kind of 4vs5 – not because you are skillless (I have no idea about that), but just because your choice of class on this map.

Now include the probability of getting bad teammates and good opponents (which still happens a lot right now), and you get your explanation – which may be as good as every other reason as far as I am concerned…

Just stop playing and come back a few hours/a day later – playerbase changed and you will likely break your loss streak

Oni Ma Gon/Zepharion/Slonjeh/Niphdanoq/Sarodakh/Ghinsondir/Shoniistav/Vauh Konstanth
You Are Crowfood Now [KRAA]

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Angina.9314

Angina.9314

no offense OP, but checking your skillset/weapon set, you are forcing your team to fight 4vs6

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

Yea…maybe get HOT? You kinda have to be daredevil on that map.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

Vanilla Thief, zerk, P/P, signets. You have extremely predictable burst and nothing else. You will die to a light breeze and contribute less than a single DH trap. Improve yourself and change your build before blaming match making.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: telimo.7201

telimo.7201

just because u have a bad games doesnt mean everyone else too. maybe practice more.

not everyone, just 50% of all players. The rest only wins.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: kankanKk.2748

kankanKk.2748

not everyone, just 50% of all players. The rest only wins.

100% or 0% win rate, esport lmao.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

I’m almost at sapphire, but I have to admit, there will be hard to get out from amber if you still wait, there are so many idiot players out there, you want to cry… if you start to late you end up in ruby and never get out from there, ever… the idiots somehow will get to ruby to, eventually, then you will cry…

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

Vanilla Thief, zerk, P/P, signets. You have extremely predictable burst and nothing else. You will die to a light breeze and contribute less than a single DH trap. Improve yourself and change your build before blaming match making.

^this, i mean even if you dont have HoT, at least play the old thief meta before hot , d/p

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

I’m almost at sapphire, but I have to admit, there will be hard to get out from amber if you still wait, there are so many idiot players out there, you want to cry… if you start to late you end up in ruby and never get out from there, ever… the idiots somehow will get to ruby to, eventually, then you will cry…

It won’t be hard if you are a decent player. Went like 9-1 out of amber. If you are a good player in a pool of terrible players you should be able to easily carry your team no matter how bad they are.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: MindWipe.3028

MindWipe.3028

The problem may be you buddy. Everything about your build screams trash. You may want to change your build to something a bit more viable……

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: bravan.3876

bravan.3876

It won’t be hard if you are a decent player. Went like 9-1 out of amber. If you are a good player in a pool of terrible players you should be able to easily carry your team no matter how bad they are.

That is so wrong for the current situation that it hurts. Sure if you are a decent player (with a low MMR, because of second acc for example) among noobs you can carry the team and build up your MMR and division, but the current problem is, that you are a decent player matched up with noobs but matched against player with much higher skill level then your 4 teammates. No one can carry that, no one! And btw most ppl you cannot carry because they will not listen to your advices. They start to flame or to discuss and Play even worse over that.

I already wrote my experience i have with a high MMR main acc and a low MMR second account. I write it here again. Long text but maybe it helps to understand when someone with an insane winstrike say it and not a crying “looser”:

Quote: "Hi i usually avoid forums but i want to talk about what i experienced in this season. I managed to have a look at it from 2 totally different perspectives. I have 2 accounts i play PvP with. My main acc has a high MMR (several 1000 played ranked games, high winrate). My second acc made it to ruby t4 last season after i managed to get prim champ on main acc. My sec acc is rank 80 and had a good winrate in season1, so a good (but still not totally high) MMR (from what i experienced). But it has very low number of ranked games, under 150 (i leveled this acc in unranked, because we had no ranked this time). With MMR changing from rank to number of played ranked games, the MMR of this acc dropped remarkable as i experience now in season 2.

So what happened the last days? I only talk about solo queuing:

I sure started with my main acc into season 2, experienced insane wins after wins. Getting good teammates and get matched vs very, and i mean VERY low skilled teams. So free wins, even with some disconnect issues my team could have won the games 4vs5. Most (not all) games won with less then 100 points on enemyteam. So what feeling do i have with that acc? I think, why does anet waste my time with present me freewins up to sap-div (i switched to sec acc at this point) instead of let me start in higher division right from the start? Sure it is nice to get pips that easy, but it is also no fun and it is incredible boring. Also i cannot see the skill in that…

As i mentioned i switched to my sec acc, really uninformed at this point about new MMR and matchmaking. So i thought lets get this acc out of low divison too, as long as this is working so well for me.

Now with this acc i got matched with ppl seems to play their first pvp matches life and got matched against teams with much higher skill lvl then my four teammates. The difference in teamskill was so high, not even god could carry this to a victory. With this acc i face like 4-6 looses (incl ppl going afk early because of frustration every second match) and then get one win with 2 pips. Will get me out of amber but i sure will not try any further. It is like a totally different world my sec acc live in… The whole winratio/ MMR of this acc drop drastically with every hour i play this acc.

My thought with this acc: Why is anet wasting my time and my MMR to feed me to high MMR teams to give them freewins and carry them into heaven? And how can i higher my MMR on this acc? Ok i need to play more ranked games to higher the number (what is part of MMR now) but if i loose like 60-70% of the games like 50-500 because of the new league matchmaking, then my MMR will drop in the same time. I feel like just delete this acc, it is doomed anyway… and between the seasons there is no ranked where i could grind some MMR for the next season…

Sure it is only sec acc, i can wait with it until things settled down. But what is with other ppl having only one acc, with low MMR, how can they improve without being barred from league for the first days? They cannot improve when they just get destroyed by much better teams. Also will things really settle down with the time? If the new matchmaking always match lower MMR teams vs higher MMR teams to give them easy wins? Maybe the skill-difference between the teams will be lower when things settle down but the system seems to punish lower MMR through all divisions because it seems to be inherent in the system now. And it feels like high skill don`t help (at least as long as the MMR-difference between the teams is that insane high).

I`m not an expert in MMR and matchmaking, i usually just play PvP without think about this, because i never had a problem with any acc to build up a good MMR over the time. So if i got something wrong i`m happy about every explanation and also tips how i can get my sec acc out of his way down. Please don`t come with arguments like “get better”, i face matchups with this acc sure unwinable no matter what i do in like 70% of all matches and i can win matches with my main acc during playing GTA on a second pc…

So yes, i can understand that there are ppl in this forum love the new matchmaking because it give us pips very fast and without that much effort (on high MMR accounts), but i also can understand all ppl crying about the massacre they face when they join with a low MMR account.

All things are from experience playing amber-sap division with different accounts, if it is getting better in high tier sap and above i don`t know it."

(edited by bravan.3876)

Pretty losers

in PvP

Pandabro.8743

That is so wrong for the current situation that it hurts. … (snip)

How do you know you have a “high MMR” and a “low MMR” account? Your evidence seems very anecdotal at best because we don’t have access to any real numbers. You may be right but it’s really hard to tell and my experience with matchmaking systems over many years is leaning towards you being wrong.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

That’s funny right there. One good player can not carry 4 bad players. It was really hard for me to get out of amber, because I was under the impression that in the morning my win streak would continue. Boy was I wrong. The next day 15 losses in a row. Going up against players that where way better. Some games where close. But most where stomps. This is showing that the MM is far worse this time around. As the game is matching you with players with a similar MMR to you. You then go up against a team that all have a similar MMR. This team could have a significantly better MMR than your team. This is why so many players are getting stomped. To me this look like ANet have sat around a table and said, this sounds good we’ll do that.

What needs to happen is that both teams need to be with in the same MMR. As it stands the current set up is tanking half decent players MMR to the level of the new and really bad players. This is adding to the frustration of other people. The “pro’s” see nothing wrong with is as it inflates there egos, that they are strolling along wiping out the teams for “fun” and no real challenge. Where other players just think, kitten it. And stop playing PvP making the PvP player base smaller.

This is a bad thing. But hay ANet only want Elite ESport types playing PvP. It’s not for people who have supported the game for the last 3+ years.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Kydar Schattendolch.6879

I like this new matchmaking….
It’s all I wanted to have…

1st day: 20 Games played, 4 games won
2nd day: 3 games won, 12 games lost, 1 game won, 6 games lost…

This is great….it’s not 50/50 and so on but this is how pvp is fun….

I think, I’m not that bad as pvp player…but never hat such bad statistics before this season…

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Thorn.7362

Thorn.7362

dont worry i got the same,but got 2 lose 500-0

Attachments:

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: bravan.3876

bravan.3876

How do you know you have a “high MMR” and a “low MMR” account? Your evidence seems very anecdotal at best because we don’t have access to any real numbers. You may be right but it’s really hard to tell and my experience with matchmaking systems over many years is leaning towards you being wrong.

That`s why i said “as far as i experienced”. When you are an experienced player because you played a lot ranked, than you have to admit, that you are able to see a difference in skill- and rotation level from ppl you matched with and against. If you start a new account you can see pretty well how it improve in MMR by see the changes in the ppl you meet in matches and how the matches improve in skill Level on both sides (enemyteam and your own team- at least in the old MM and MMR system it was). Sure not an exact number but something like experience. Also if you know the PvP community then you also know what player considered to have a clue about their class/ role and the rotation, becaue they have a name in the community, there are plenty of good player known, in- and outside of ESL. If you start to get matched with them you probably (not for sure) have an higher MMR then with an account you never meet them. All together is not a clear number/ prove, nothing you can be totally sure but it give you an idea.

With the MMR changes anet also give us a number (now the number in games you played in ranked is used to calculate your MMR instead of your rank). It is only a part of MMR and we dont now how much it effects the MMR but the possibility that my main account with several 1000 matches will have an higher MMR then my second acc with less then 150 is high, especially together with the fact, that my winrate is bit better on my mainaccount (after starting season 2 it is much better now…).

And in the end it don`t even matter if i really have 2 accounts with different MMR or if they have similar MMR. Fact is, that i have 2 accounts and one get freewins in an almost endless row, the other one get loosestrikes in a row. Only Coincidence/ luck/bad luck if you started with some looses or wins in season 2? Maybe. But even then it is a bad system, when my skill don`t make any difference for an account that is in a loosing way, because it get matched up with newbies against much much better teams over and over again.

Also i don`t believe in coincidence because it is just too much that points in the direction that the new MM system prefer to match low MMR teams vs much higher MMR teams, so that lot of ppl have easy wins and others have sure looses no matter how good they are.

And in the end one thing is for sure: my skill level is the same on both accounts… MMR or luck/ bad luck can be the only difference. I think it is the MMR because anet cannot reset how many ranked games my accounts have. If the number of game is part of MMR then MMR can`t be totally resetted.

(edited by bravan.3876)

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

That’s funny right there. One good player can not carry 4 bad players. It was really hard for me to get out of amber, because I was under the impression that in the morning my win streak would continue. Boy was I wrong. The next day 15 losses in a row. Going up against players that where way better. Some games where close. But most where stomps. This is showing that the MM is far worse this time around. As the game is matching you with players with a similar MMR to you. You then go up against a team that all have a similar MMR. This team could have a significantly better MMR than your team. This is why so many players are getting stomped. To me this look like ANet have sat around a table and said, this sounds good we’ll do that.

What needs to happen is that both teams need to be with in the same MMR. As it stands the current set up is tanking half decent players MMR to the level of the new and really bad players. This is adding to the frustration of other people. The “pro’s” see nothing wrong with is as it inflates there egos, that they are strolling along wiping out the teams for “fun” and no real challenge. Where other players just think, kitten it. And stop playing PvP making the PvP player base smaller.

This is a bad thing. But hay ANet only want Elite ESport types playing PvP. It’s not for people who have supported the game for the last 3+ years.

I like how you ignore the skill factor. In last season it was 50/50 win/lose soloq because you faced players with similiar mmr than your team so matches were equal and you’d win 50% of you matches and sometimes you got lucky and were able to win so many games that you reached the next division tier.

That system made matches the same to low mmr people and high mmr people meaning that it was very hard for high mmr people to climb up divisions since they faced the top players already. That system forced them to abuse it in order to reach legend.

This system now matches you with people who are just equally bad/good, maybe a bit better and maybe a bit worse players than you. This system we have now is more skill based and makes the division show more how good you actually are in pvp.

I understand your frustration but everybody can’t be good in everything. Some are good in math and some in psychology and some others in pvp games…

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

Keep playing and smashing your face against the new system op!! It’s ok, system is working as intended. You’re helping the “good” players validate their egos with numbers next to their names. Have fun out there.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

I’m having the exact opposite. And no I’m not playing meta-reaper I am currently playing Minion Master.

http://i.imgur.com/A2T9cr0.jpg

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: telimo.7201

telimo.7201

Only real pvp is in non-ranked. Sry to say that, but it’s a fact.
Ranked is just good team vs bad team. and 95% win for the team with much better mmr.
RIP PvP

(edited by telimo.7201)

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Blackdagger.9670

Blackdagger.9670

I could have sign this if this post was a petition. I agree %100, I also have experienced same thing.

To be honest, my words can be a little rough now.

I am surely believe that Anet has just failed adjusting Matchmaking big time. In fact this failure might be one of the biggest game developer mistakes in game history. Yeah, I believe its that terrible. it’s made me think that it’s even worse than before.

I got a above avarage mmr. I play with my close friend, whose MMR is similiar. Before season 2, we were doing pretty good. We even hit legend division in season1. But now, my friend’s having 9-10 winning streaks while Im having 7-8 lose streaks. This can’t be real. He gets always decent teammates and his games are challenging. All my lost games were lost with big score gap such as 500-50 or 500-100. This is horrible, all the time I get full noobs as teammates. I had a guy in my team died to beast at the beginning of the game TWICE in a row. and next game I get a Full PvE team(yes they had a name) as my teammates while enemy team having decent players. How can I carry this?

This is a nightmare. This matchmaking oficially broken and makes VETERAN players like us to think quit this game. I have lost my joy to play at the moment. If I get a 1 decent team next 3 game I get total clueless players.

Obviously unfair. Like the guy I quoted said, some players are getting always good teammates while some are getting Clueless players. and this leads to suffering.

Im trying to understand how could guild wars 2 pvp developers designed such a unbalanced, unfair, poor matchmaking.

This is trashing the game. Serious actions needs to be taken immediatly. My suggestion is, season 2 should be paused and pvp designers need to work on this matchmaking on this period. Because there is no point, giving this to players.

Another long term suggestion is; Anet should give a shot to create 3v3 or 2v2 pvp modes in order to reduce the fail ratio which caused by this 5v5 matchmaking.
Yes I believe, problem is big.

PS: I have over 7k games. So no l2p talk.

That is so wrong for the current situation that it hurts. Sure if you are a decent player (with a low MMR, because of second acc for example) among noobs you can carry the team and build up your MMR and division, but the current problem is, that you are a decent player matched up with noobs but matched against player with much higher skill level then your 4 teammates. No one can carry that, no one! And btw most ppl you cannot carry because they will not listen to your advices. They start to flame or to discuss and Play even worse over that.

I already wrote my experience i have with a high MMR main acc and a low MMR second account. I write it here again. Long text but maybe it helps to understand when someone with an insane winstrike say it and not a crying “looser”:

Quote: "Hi i usually avoid forums but i want to talk about what i experienced in this season. I managed to have a look at it from 2 totally different perspectives. I have 2 accounts i play PvP with. My main acc has a high MMR (several 1000 played ranked games, high winrate). My second acc made it to ruby t4 last season after i managed to get prim champ on main acc. My sec acc is rank 80 and had a good winrate in season1, so a good (but still not totally high) MMR (from what i experienced). But it has very low number of ranked games, under 150 (i leveled this acc in unranked, because we had no ranked this time). With MMR changing from rank to number of played ranked games, the MMR of this acc dropped remarkable as i experience now in season 2.

So what happened the last days? I only talk about solo queuing:

I sure started with my main acc into season 2, experienced insane wins after wins. Getting good teammates and get matched vs very, and i mean VERY low skilled teams. So free wins, even with some disconnect issues my team could have won the games 4vs5. Most (not all) games won with less then 100 points on enemyteam. So what feeling do i have with that acc? I think, why does anet waste my time with present me freewins up to sap-div (i switched to sec acc at this point) instead of let me start in higher division right from the start? Sure it is nice to get pips that easy, but it is also no fun and it is incredible boring. Also i cannot see the skill in that…

As i mentioned i switched to my sec acc, really uninformed at this point about new MMR and matchmaking. So i thought lets get this acc out of low divison too, as long as this is working so well for me.

Now with this acc i got matched with ppl seems to play their first pvp matches life and got matched against teams with much higher skill lvl then my four teammates. The difference in teamskill was so high, not even god could carry this to a victory. With this acc i face like 4-6 looses (incl ppl going afk early because of frustration every second match) and then get one win with 2 pips. Will get me out of amber but i sure will not try any further. It is like a totally different world my sec acc live in… The whole winratio/ MMR of this acc drop drastically with every hour i play this acc.

My thought with this acc: Why is anet wasting my time and my MMR to feed me to high MMR teams to give them freewins and carry them into heaven? And how can i higher my MMR on this acc? Ok i need to play more ranked games to higher the number (what is part of MMR now) but if i loose like 60-70% of the games like 50-500 because of the new league matchmaking, then my MMR will drop in the same time. I feel like just delete this acc, it is doomed anyway… and between the seasons there is no ranked where i could grind some MMR for the next season…

Sure it is only sec acc, i can wait with it until things settled down. But what is with other ppl having only one acc, with low MMR, how can they improve without being barred from league for the first days? They cannot improve when they just get destroyed by much better teams. Also will things really settle down with the time? If the new matchmaking always match lower MMR teams vs higher MMR teams to give them easy wins? Maybe the skill-difference between the teams will be lower when things settle down but the system seems to punish lower MMR through all divisions because it seems to be inherent in the system now. And it feels like high skill don`t help (at least as long as the MMR-difference between the teams is that insane high).

I`m not an expert in MMR and matchmaking, i usually just play PvP without think about this, because i never had a problem with any acc to build up a good MMR over the time. So if i got something wrong i`m happy about every explanation and also tips how i can get my sec acc out of his way down. Please don`t come with arguments like “get better”, i face matchups with this acc sure unwinable no matter what i do in like 70% of all matches and i can win matches with my main acc during playing GTA on a second pc…

So yes, i can understand that there are ppl in this forum love the new matchmaking because it give us pips very fast and without that much effort (on high MMR accounts), but i also can understand all ppl crying about the massacre they face when they join with a low MMR account.

All things are from experience playing amber-sap division with different accounts, if it is getting better in high tier sap and above i don`t know it."

(edited by Blackdagger.9670)

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

If you’re in the middle of a losing streak, take a break and wait for the cluster of every skill level in amber to even out.

Dat zerk P/P build tho….

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

Maybe read up on how the system works? If you’re having trouble, wait a few days for the good players to get out of Amber and Emerald and try again.

Its not the good players in amber that are the problem its all the kitten poor bad players that have no clue how to play and have builds with no sustain that are the problem how is it that getting rid of the talent and leaveing the scrubs is going to make amber easier to get out off. Your logic is flawed.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP:

So, let me understand. You are playing a junk tier class, thief, using a bad weaponset, p/p, and you think it is the matchmaking?

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Wow it’s like the opposite of mine Lol.

culprit
/fans flames

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Blackdagger.9670

Blackdagger.9670

OP’s problem might be related to his build weird non-HoT build but I suggest you to read other messages in this thread.

Experienced players are also complaining about matchmaking. Read bravan’s post up there at least.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Everyone can choose their build and tryhard level. This is objective observation

-the mere fact u posted a screenshot with such a build indicates youre expecting total beginner to hotjoin levels of opponents. No matter your skill, in terms of conquest, youre also at low effectivness with it so you cant carry. Your options

A) wait a week.
All good, average and low players will rise to higher divisions, meaning only bad ones will be left. Win against those, then when u start losing to normal poeple again, wait for them go win ahead

B) accept that you just had bad luck.
Statistics is a thing, and a 10+streak WITH EVERYONE IN SAME STARTING POSITION is nothing special. Once bad luck leaves you will start earning your rightfull winrate

C) better weapon/build/class / yourself
Bassically anything you improve on will also bring more wins

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Pretty losers

in PvP

Pandabro.8743

Having played a lot more with the system there is certainly something fishy going on. I’m pretty convinced the matchmaking system is giving terribly lopsided matches to one team or the other because it’s not trying to match MMR of the two teams.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Going by the last 10 matches played (because that’s all the list shows) I have a 40 / 60 W/L ratio. Looking at total games and doing the math, I’m sitting pretty solid at 50/50 overall (for now).

Still, I’ve had some games that have made just sit back and scratch my head while internally, my mental monologue starts sounding like Ed Alzate (Last Man Standing) going “What’s happening?”.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Just pay for another HoT account and you may get a fairer shot on your new account. All you are doing on this account is banging your head against a harder and harder wall each time you lose and get placed with teammates with no clue on how the play GW2 pvp.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Pretty losers

in PvP

Piper halliwell w.6578

This new season pvp i really good i have only one win on 10 match with random. This is really joke!!!!
The new system was chosen equals players but its only worse and worse.
With this system there’s no chance to exit from Amber.
Thanks Arena Net.

Maybe you just suck. Try practice arena, it exists for a reason.

No i really good player but this system selects me and not only me bad people to team. Opponents are much better and always winner.

Pretty losers

in PvP

Piper halliwell w.6578

Today won matches:)

Attachments:

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

is the title supposed to be “Petty losers” ?

Pretty losers

in PvP

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Nevermind the build he’s using, I found exactly the same problem, lopsided matches and too few close matches.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.