Primordial Legend around for Season 2?

in PvP

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but do we know if this title is sticking around for Season 2? It would be a great goal to shoot for a second time.

in PvP

Posted by: Fatallion.5389

Fatallion.5389

It would be totally horrifying for it to not be avalaible season 2. During this season (which I understand to be a kind of test season) we have had guild team elo bug abuse, party mmr abuse, stronghold bug abuse, stronghold pve race etc which has allowed lots and lots of undeserved legendaries to gain this title during this season. Also many many capable players have skipped this season totally because of those reasons. And by far, Anet has only patted in the backs of abusers/exploiters and rewarded them with all the same that some people have worked hard for and earned it. Legendary div means nothing currently.

I’ve looked with everything I have for confirmed info about this title, but found none. The achievement itself says “during a single PvP season” which would for me as a human being mean, that it’s attainable during any single PvP season. But since there has been total silence from Anet by far, I don’t even know anymore. Maybe even they don’t know.

in PvP

Posted by: Zewad.6138

Zewad.6138

Different seasons , different titles. Primordial on season 2 would make no sense.

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

I don’t think people realize what primordial means…

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Well it’s the first league they’ve done so primordial could mean that…

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

I don’t think people realize what primordial means…

Most of the other achievements are sticking around for this year. What would be the reason for this one not too? It’s in the PvP category as well, rather than grouped with the meta ones. I mean you could be correct, but that’s why I was asking if anyone knows for certain. Edit also, a quick search on google: Primordial: (especially of a state or quality) basic and fundamental. :P

(edited by Zagerus.8675)

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

I believe its a temporary titel and if not i am shure they will add a simular one

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I am 90% sure we will get a new title each season.
Glad I reached legendary today (legit conquest playing only) to finish this title.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.