Primordial Legend player-base research

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

I’d like to do a small research of the number of dedicative pvp player-base who go for this title.

If you have the title, respond this post with a screenshot. (and 15 words maybe)

This is for research purposes. Flame/ whine posts are strictly prohibited.

Attachments:

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

http://i.imgur.com/yPYancp.jpg

Only solo queued necro, got there a little while ago, this is the screenshot after I got legend

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Most of the “legends” (including me) don’t have the title due to getting div6 before the achievement fix.

in PvP

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

~ 15 words maybe

Attachments:

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

in PvP

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

Only solo queued necro, got there a little while ago, this is the screenshot after I got legend

Primordial Legend = Legend x2 (not Legend x1)

P.S. even captured a bit of Ziltoid being Ziltoid in my attachment. Good times

Attachments:

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in PvP

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Huh ? Clearly not. Primordial Legend is just division 6.

in PvP

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

Far as I understand it requires crossing 6 divisions. Getting to division 6 would only mean crossing 5 since you already started in division 1.

If not, then I wonder how I got it, since I got legend 1 like 3 or so weeks ago but only on legend 2 this weekend

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

They bug fixed it so new ppl that hit Legend x 1 will get it whereas people who got legend before the bug fix needed legend (x+1) to get it.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Miles Smiles.8951

Miles Smiles.8951

got it about 9-10 days ago by soloQ only with druid/DH

Attachments:

in PvP

Aomine.5012

They bug fixed it so new ppl that hit Legend x 1 will get it whereas people who got legend before the bug fix needed legend (x+1) to get it.

Actually you need legend x2 to get the title.

People who got to x2 before the patch are bugged and will not get the title even when they hit x3 (my duo que friend were x2 before the patch, now he is x3 yet still no title)

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

I received the Primordial Legend title when I made Legendaryx1 (Division 6), this happened about 7 days ago. I made it to Legendaryx2 last night. I did alot of duoq to get through Sapphire/Ruby, but most of Diamond/Legendary was soloq as bunker mesmer.

in PvP

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

None of you druids, bunker mesmers or dragonhunters earned that title. OP build carried you.

Don’t even belong in amber tier.

in PvP

Aomine.5012

None of you druids, bunker mesmers or dragonhunters earned that title. OP build carried you.

The fact that you even mentioned DH and didn’t mention a word about Revenant, Scrapper, and Tempest show that you barely play this season much lol.
There’re 2 super op classes (chrono & Rev) and 4 op classes (Druid, Scrapper, Tempest, Reaper), making 70% of the classes op lol..
So 70% op classes fighting another 70% of op classes, a fair game.
(Chances are you’d see 4~5 Revenant a match, and 9~10 Meta classes, making it 99% fighting against op specs, so what’s wrong with using op specs to fight op secs? It’s not like suddenly you’d win because 99% of other players are using it too)

Anyway, flamer is gonna flame and make excuses whenever they can to justify their lack of skill and dedication so they feel better.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

95% was soloq. Didnt gain anything from the few duoqs i did (pretty much won 50% and stayed at the same pip range). Queued as thief, rev, druid, tempest, scrapper, reaper, DH and one game as berserker

Attachments:

in PvP

Zefrost.3425

The fact that you even mentioned DH and didn’t mention a word about Revenant, Scrapper, and Tempest show that you barely play this season much lol.
There’re 2 super op classes (chrono & Rev) and 3 op classes (Druid, Scrapper, Tempest, Reaper), making 70% of the classes op lol..
(Chances are you’d see 4~5 Revenant a match, and 9~10 Meta classes, making it 99% fighting against op specs, so what’s wrong with using op specs to fight op secs? It’s not like suddenly you’d win because 99% of other players are using it too)

Anyway, flamer is gonna flame and make excuses whenever they can to justify their lack of skill and dedication so they feel better.

You’re right, those builds take skill to play. Feel bad now.

Btw reaper isn’t OP like the others are. It’s only OP compared to base necro like the other specs are. Ranged pressure VS reaper = GG reaper. If you stay in melee when he’s in shroud then you deserve to die.

in PvP

Aomine.5012

There’re 2 super op classes (chrono & Rev) and 3 op classes (Druid, Scrapper, Tempest, Reaper), making 70% of the classes op lol..

You’re right, those builds take skill to play. Feel bad now.

Btw reaper isn’t OP like the others are. It’s only OP compared to base necro like the other specs are. Ranged pressure VS reaper = GG reaper. If you stay in melee when he’s in shroud then you deserve to die.

Last time I check The node on Nulfield, the most commonly voted map, has a node size of any of your aoe skill lol.

Beside , Reaper vs Druid is like who land the hit first wins game. (When Druid’s stability is on cd and Reaper has 50%+ LF)

Reaper eats scrapper alive. Reaper has tools to deal with the OP Revenant and OP Bunk Mesmer. Reaper is a priority target in team fight because they’re extremely deadly when leave alive because it can penetrates all bunkers. And no, Reaper doesn’t really take skill to play too, same goes to DH.

So if 90% of classes don’t take skill to play, what’s your argument then? Everyone is Amber like you?

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I hope it is legend x2. It would make the achievement mean more.

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.9280

Soul.9280

I completed the Primordial Legend achievement and gained access to the title about 10 days ago when I reached Legendaryx1 (ie Division 6, the first of the Legendary divisions).

in PvP

Zefrost.3425

So if 90% of classes don’t take skill to play, what’s your argument then? Everyone is Amber like you?

Actually I’m in emerald tier 3.

in PvP

Posted by: ima kong fu ninja.3052

ima kong fu ninja.3052

Sadly I didn’t get the title. I was stuck in diamond for 2 weeks, round after round of complete trash players that just afk or sit home/mid all game. Let’s hope Season 2 is better…

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Reaper eats scrapper alive.

My scrapper wants to talk with you. You are going to win as a reaper against a scrapper only if you manage to condiburst him and proc Elixir S. If not, he can cleanse and sustain until he can properly SS you and burst you down

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

You get primordial legend if you got to division 6 after fix, don’t need it 2×.

Vanilla dp, mostly soloq (#teef #foreveralone)~

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

I think a post was made by a dev, it will be gained on achieving Legendary rank (don’t need x2 or anything).

If you have gone past that point and still not got the title you will get an item which automatically awards you the title in the mail to fix it for you (I’m not sure when that mail will come though).

in PvP

Aomine.5012

I think a post was made by a dev, it will be gained on achieving Legendary rank (don’t need x2 or anything).

If you have gone past that point and still not got the title you will get an item which automatically awards you the title in the mail to fix it for you (I’m not sure when that mail will come though).

Suddenly I fell like an idiot fighting for x2 :P
I was misled by the dev too.
It was the roughest time ever, went from 4 bar away back to 12 bar away, then back to 6 bar away and so on..

Get pass Ruby is a breeze while get pass diamond is ok-ish..

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

I’ve been 1 pip away from legendary 3 seperate times today, I didn’t think I’d make it, but thanks to an epic comeback on legacy managed to get it with 50 minutes to spare \o/

Soloq most of the way with some duo friday with some guys I met while playing, and some duo today with a druid friend (shout out to applerelia and Kalen)

Mainly played reaper, started with a mm condi spreading build and switched to carrion dhuumfire boonstrip. Played some trap DH and druid to get the proffesion achieves for paths I, II and III

Attachments:

(edited by Safari.3021)