Problem with pvp

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: LegacyOTS.4681

LegacyOTS.4681

My track bar wont give me any credit and my daily’s are not completing I have kill players and did match’s I have no credit for either just letting people know there is a problem. Could of happened after the maintenance from last night when the guilds were all messed up.

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

If your dailies are not completing, it sounds like you joined a custom arena with progression disabled. This happens when the settings stray too far from the standard. You can tell a server is no-progression from the unique symbols in the browser. Using the play-now button should always put you into a progression-enabled server.

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Billionaire.5607

Billionaire.5607

Is this hotjoin? There is a sticky at the top stating they put a cap on hotjoin games b/c of botters. So they would rather you join soloQ or teamQ arena matches….I am specifically clicking to join ANET servers with progression and get 0 rank points or tier ups.

twitch: www.twitch.tv/gamblerbihz
5k Hours Played over last 1.1k days – “I love this game”

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

There is a problem, I’ve played in a half dozen standard matches now with progression enabled, and dailies do not advance nor is match credit given, I only get top stat rewards.

I’ve resorted to using arena que to get my daily done.

A lot of players in hotjoins are complaining, and I should not be at any caps as I was only doing pvp to get dailies done.

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Yeah, reward progression, and rank points are not being rewarded at all in hotjoin.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

yep confirmed also, still at 0/3 after 4 games or so on official servers.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Redness.5318

Redness.5318

Same here. I have played five matches over different servers and no credit for winning or losing whatsoever on any of them. No credit from top player stats either

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Had this happen to me as well. A match on an official server with zero rank progression rewarded.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Add my name to this list. I still get progression from soloQ..but after 3-4 hotjoins all progression stops. Seen others complaining about it also. We all thought it was a daily cap.

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Can confirm as of 25/4/14 South Pacific time. Top hotjoin scorer. Top neutraliser. Rampage/Conquer/Hunter achievements.

250 Rank points given. 0 progression towards reward track given.

Hate to be the guy that says it, but reward tracks ain’t worth a thing if they’re broken at this early stage of the patch already.

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Ditto. It was fine for a match or two, then nothing, without bailing on a server.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

This should be working now. Sorry guys. :\

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

Problem with pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Sciva.4865

Sciva.4865

This should be working now. Sorry guys. :\

You guys get alot of flak so heres a cake.

Attachments: