Probleme with multi deadly chill

in PvP

Posted by: epouvante.7392

epouvante.7392

Today i have done some observations in pvp concerning deadly chill.
I was chilled by 2 reapers but i take really fast chill damage 2 ticks per sec. So i go to check the record and the two reapers damage me with deadly chill. BUT, chill is just one unique dot, without stacking possibility. It´s like i have two stacks of chill.
Solution: only one reaper could hit with deadly chill.

Actually we have to face 2,3,4 necros in pvp. Chill application is overcheated, chill itself is overcheated. Reaper is also over the top, so we have to stop this condi spam and the multi reaper condi spam…

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

I was chilled by 2 reapers but i take really fast chill damage 2 ticks per sec. So i go to check the record and the two reapers damage me with deadly chill. BUT, chill is just one unique dot, without stacking possibility. It´s like i have two stacks of chill.

Actually we have to face 2,3,4 necros in pvp. Chill application is overcheated, chill itself is overcheated. Reaper is also over the top, so we have to stop this condi spam and the multi reaper condi spam…

You’ll need to show proof with a screenshot or a video.

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Actually we have to face 2,3,4 necros in pvp.

That might be a serious bug.

Chill application is overcheated,

It is actually in a strange position on a skill/trait basis every chill is pretty fine: most skills/traits reach an uptime lower then base necro’s dark path. It is just that reaper has much more skills/traits that inflict/involve chill somehow it get ridicolous uptimes. Dropping them seems strange since you get a chill based spec without the chill.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Would a fix like what Anet did to Warrior Longbow work for this?