Profession Unique Finishers

in PvP

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

The game has too many finishers that can only be earned through gems or gold to gems.
There should be more unique titles for each profession that unlock unique finishers so the game has more stuff that can be earned rather than bought

The warrior should have a title called “The Good, The Bad, The Rekt” thats earned by killing a thousand players as a warrior, each time killing them in less than 7 seconds
The finisher can be colin johanson’s head in a warrior helmet dropping on the enemy and saying “I swung a sword”
or Warmaster Fergal striking the body with whatever weapon you are using

The necromancer can have a title called “3spooky5me” thats unlocked by killing a 1000 players while continously disabling them until they are in the downed or defeated state
The finisher can have a fleshgolem run over and gangam style dance on the enemies body

The engineer can have a title called “sniper 360 noscope legend” unlocked by striking 3600 killing blows to enemies with a rifle while jumping
The finisher can have a floating tybalt 360 noscoping over the body while you hear soundbites of people cheering during mlg matches

The Elementalist can have a title called “Master of none” which is unlocked by killing 4000 enemies without a celestial amulet
It can unlock four finishers; a fireball smashing the dead body, a earth elemental crushing the body with both hands, a whirlpool, and a huge lightning strike- all performed by Magister Sieran

The Mesmer can have a title called “Clarice Ferguson” which is unlocked by activating a stomp, having the enemy move a way and still finish them by using blink, and doing this 1000 times
The finisher can have a phantasm that uses portal to teleport backwards and then blinks forward to finish the stomp

The Ranger can have a title called “Heal as one” unlocked by reviving 2000 allies or yourself with your pet
The finisher can be a dire wolf howling over the dead body

The thief can have a title called “Rogue Knight” unlocked by killing 1500 enemies without using stealth in the fight that kills them
Its finisher can be three order of whispers members; the requisitioner, master of whispers and tybalt dropping around the body and saluting while saying “See what can not be seen and fight what can not be fought”

The guardian can have a title called “Wildfire” which is unlocked by downing a foe with a torch or through burning
Its finisher can be an angel that lands on the body surrounded by a ring of fire, all of which explode into a bright light shortly after

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in PvP

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

I want for guardian a finisher that the whole maps explodes and is not accessible until the next living story update.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in PvP

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

I want for guardian a finisher that the whole maps explodes and is not accessible until the next living story update.

Or it can be Karl saying wait for next patch

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Anet: “This doesn’t affect average joe pve’r, let’s add it to the 2018 pvp to-do list.”

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Anet doesn’t know how to program their game to track those types of events.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

thief: killing 1500 enemies without using stealth… hum… then the warrior should have to kill 1500 players without spending adrenaline, necros without fearing, engies without torrents, rangers without bows mesmers without clones and so on…

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

We have quite a few finishers that represent each of the classes themes.

Guardian Finisher – Sanctified Finisher

Engineer Finisher – Golem Finisher or Explosive Finisher

Necro Finisher – Scarecrow Finisher or they could make a Dhuum finisher (Hmmm!!!)

Ele Finisher – Wizard Lightning finisher

Warrior Finisher – Ascalonian Leader (There’s no real warrior themed finisher other than this one I think)

Ranger Finisher – Toxic offshoot or Cow Finisher

Thief Finisher – [not yet created]

Mesmer Finisher – Spectre Finisher

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

plus one

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’d say the Spectre Finisher is more for the Thief than the Mesmer.

I’d also love to see some more racial-themed finishers.