Proof that God of PvP is a joke

in PvP

Posted by: Skittledness.5106

Skittledness.5106

Over time, the highest rating in the game climbs. Rating is siphoned off from the weaker players, but that doesn’t happen instantly. The placement matches boost doesn’t keep up with that. As the season progresses, this will get harder and harder to do. Considering that you two needed to cheat to do this NOW, I don’t think it’s the issue you’re making it out to be. And in response to Katsumi, the solution is to ban people who do this. It’s blatant match manipulation, and chat logs would show this.

Smurfing on alt accounts is match manipulation in itself by exploiting the leaderboard system,plenty of games like overwatch actually ban these smurfs accounts.Sadly almost every top player right now is using alt accounts to avoid losing rating on their main.

Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

This is a result of the placment matches and that the sample is so low that it´s RNG.
Placment shoudl have been done on PvP rank. Up to 50 bronze, 51-80 silver and all dragon low gold (can be done in steps depending on rank within the division) . Then let glico work. Not perfect but no one starts very high and the rank shows at least some experience. Could also be done on matches played.
Also a ranked system should never give rewards on clear losses.

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Who cares about this inaccurate leaderboards all is about 2 good players farming wins in a league with a lot of full solo players that cant go much higher than like 1600-1800 full solo because of all duo q’rs and system abuser “pros”. and they are put together in the same leaderboard which is a big mistake to rate every full solo player below duo farmers.
They abuse system,queue dodge, play at 4am, abuse in game bugs, learn to pay.

I can’t take this leaderboard and competitive part of this game serious. Everyone just become crazy and do everything possible to be on top leaderboard ( not by skill and actually playing the game. )

europe top players at 27-12-2006 13:00
win loss
1 93 36
2 117 31
3 140 31
4 109 23
5 36 13
6 91 30
7 22 6
8 70 26

this exorbitant win loss ratio only can mean 2 things they play in GOD mode 8abusing system)or simply system not make top player play versus top players or worse they put together in same team versus not so top players

The top players are facing players 300-400 ratings below them because rest of the spots is filled with alt accounts/ladder afker’s. They also play at night. Faced rank 6 with his buddy yesterday, we won but i can see them farming low ranks all night like this. Same story for rank 1, faced his duoq, we won, but actually they were something like 300-400 ranks above us. There is pretty obvious trading, sniping and dodging going on in top 20 or so.

My biggest issue with the system is that even if you win vs top 10 while they are 300-400 ranks above you, the rating gains are abysmally low and it simply doesn’t feel rewarding. I would have to win at least 15+ matches or so matches vs rank 1 to actually get anywhere near their rating….. meanwhile they don’t really lose THAT many points for such games where i think they should be punished harder for losing games to teams 300+ ranks below them. That way they would think twice before farming low ranks at 5 am.

(edited by Shadowstep.6049)