Psst, Hey you! Do you like Fire?

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

Do you like to burn things? Do you also like to hit people in the face with your weapons? Well have I got some news for you! Starting in only a few short weeks you can have it all! We’re going to give you power and condition damage with little to no draw backs!

You might say to yourself, “What’s power without critical chance?” It’s ok, we have traits/runes for that!

“Yeah but I want more! 1050 Power and Condition is too low for me!” It’s ok, we can give you power for your condition damage or condition damage for your power! IT"S A WIN WIN!

“Yeah but I need to hit ALL my enemies with the pain train, not just one!” That’s OK! Many of our clients have AoE Burns for days. You’ll be riding high as your enemies curl up like over cooked bacon!

“Well that’s great and all but people can cleanse these conditions too!” Good news for you! We took away options that would help them live through that by lowering toughness, vitality, healing, and removing runes and dodges! Heck, we took away things people didn’t even use JUST TO MAKE SURE!

Act now and you’ll get a free years supply of Tucks Medicated Pads!

If there wasn’t such a thing as hybrid classes that can do good amounts of damage and good condition damage, this wouldn’t be an issue but when you give people equal weapons without one being being a primary and the other a secondary, you are creating an imbalance. I’m not saying anything new but hey, I’m not original.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

Ele rage before the patch even comes out. How about you see how the patch is before teh salt. That’s what I’m hoping for. #fingerscrossedforthereturnofbunkerguard

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

I play guardian and engi mostly. Do you know what this is going to do for my burning burst builds? I"LL BE META FOR ONCE!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I play guardian and engi mostly. Do you know what this is going to do for my burning burst builds? I"LL BE META FOR ONCE!

there were some burn guards pre hot in tourneys~
condi engi was a thing before celestial amy became must have

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

Good luck with single condi appliance expecting to deal damage, if can’t condi bomb, better stick to power builds, not so sure about hybrids anymore.

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Good luck with single condi appliance expecting to deal damage, if can’t condi bomb, better stick to power builds, not so sure about hybrids anymore.

The thing about bunker burn guard is that the burns (and retal) are very frequent and very short duration, making cleansing tricky.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Haha flamethrower engineer meta, better then nothing.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Ha ha, burn…. BURN you little piggies! Ranger fire good!

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons