PvP Feeding

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Lord of Madness.2603

Lord of Madness.2603

There are Players currently in Ranked and Unranked Pvp that the second they Score a point they run to the enemy base and die as many times as possible, Or jump off a cliff and die until they have given the enemy team enough points to win leaving their own team to fight a 4v5 with him feeding the enemies. They even state that they are trying to farm rank points and rewards and this is a fast way for them to do it. This directly Breaks The Rules of Conduct of GW2

We need a system or option to report players for Feeding as to Quickly stop this from happening in the near future given we have no option at all to report or stop this.

22. While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

It doesn’t help them do it any faster if the rest of their team is fighting tooth and nail… But yeah, I’d rather have 1 afk than being a kitten bag!

There just isn’t the in game function to report this behaviour.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

Just report the player by right click on their avatar in the game.

All is vain.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Lord of Madness.2603

Siva- I right click and report them for what? Botting? Verbal abuse? How about Selling Gold? As you can see Siva we Can’t just right click and report them because we don’t have an option to report them for what they are doing.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

I have never done it so myself but I remembered Dev used to tell us to use that but I am not sure which one.

All is vain.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

Siva- I right click and report them for what? Botting? Verbal abuse? How about Selling Gold? As you can see Siva we Can’t just right click and report them because we don’t have an option to report them for what they are doing.

exactly, a proper reporting system would help alot.
the way it is setup makes me doubt that they even investigate it.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

22. While participating in Plaver-vs-Player (PvP) gameplay, you will not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to fix or manipulate the outcome of a match or alter or manipulate the rankings or ratings of the ladder. This also includes disrupting other people’s game experience by not actively participating in matches in good faith, a.k.a leeching.

Does this leeching include playing full signet bearbow, turret engi, venomshare thief, pu mesmer and condi guard?

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Lord of Madness.2603

Those are Builds.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

I haven’t come across this so far, but I agree players who behave like that should be reported. The problem is that you need to be sure/able to prove that someone does this on purpose and is not just a bad player .

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Lord of Madness.2603

I haven’t come across this so far, but I agree players who behave like that should be reported. The problem is that you need to be sure/able to prove that someone does this on purpose and is not just a bad player .

Do not worry Elia, once an individual is reported for a specific incident a dev/mod will shadow them to see if they can catch them in the act. If caught in the act the player is then punished for breaking the rules.

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

If you guys read carefully and properly regarding Right Click report then you’ll know, that support won’t do anything.

Screenshot for silly nabs.

P.S. – L2Report.

Attachments:

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Peutrifectus.4830

Right, but when a player is being a full blown kitten, and being verbal about it in, "afk now, worst team ever, all of your mother’s will die of aids you’re that bad!’ or something like that… When you’re only 100-175 or so…

Yeah, you can call verbal on this…

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Right, but when a player is being a full blown kitten, and being verbal about it in, "afk now, worst team ever, all of your mother’s will die of aids you’re that bad!’ or something like that… When you’re only 100-175 or so…

Yeah, you can call verbal on this…

It’s not about verbal alone.
It’s about anything that stand alone allow the one who solves the ticket, to grasp the idea of situation. In that Report system, the vital point is chat log.
If chat log has nothing, then ticket will be closed and case won’t be solved.

So, I advise to use website Support Ticket system while providing screenshots/video instead of ingame report with nothing vital in chat.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

PvP Feeding

in PvP

Peutrifectus.4830

So, I advise to use website Support Ticket system while providing screenshots/video instead of ingame report with nothing vital in chat.

Sound advice.
ScreenShot.
Ticket.

:-D ty