PvP League Season 2

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: gacob.1759

gacob.1759

When the new pvp league season will start? In the game i can see when the season will finish(26 january) but i don’t know when the new pvp league season will start.
Thanks you if you know that and tell me.

Gacob – Main necromancer.
First Season PvP – Diamond II.
Second Season PvP – Diamond by now.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

February 25th.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: gacob.1759

gacob.1759

Thanks you!
Pf, i have to wait one month..

Gacob – Main necromancer.
First Season PvP – Diamond II.
Second Season PvP – Diamond by now.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Which is good ( 1 month of tests into unranked ).

Hope it will be a good feedback for ANET.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I doubt anet even looks at feedback or cares. This season was made a joke by blatant exploitation which anet set it up to allow.

Next season will be wrecked by OP thieves and Mesmers are practically out of the game.

Mesmerising Girl

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

Well dude, there’s nothing we can do about.
But we can at least give em feedback.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

Yay, just for fun and kicks let’s discuss our predictions of what will next meta looks like.

Mesmers: Mesmers role will change from bunker to a support/condi preassure role … using their mobility to rotate looking for +1 fights to provide aoe alacracy/evades, revivals and condi pressure while being able to respond to focuss fire.

Elementalists: Despite the changes, I think eles will keep being the most viable bunker in a non centric bunker meta (bunkers still around just not as OP). Eles will have a second choice as bruisers/support with fresh air ele.

Necros: With Eles still being around and the DS change, necros will be the counter and the ones in charge to take the captured points on 1v1 battles.

Thieves: With necros being in the top of the food chain, thieves will be vital to chase and intercept them (and whoever get’s off point) to deliver high bursting damage on more squishy targets (less availability of toughness on amulets), high mobility will allow them to continue helping on +1 battles along with mesmers but being thieves the ones to finish off bruised and full of CD teamfighters.

Rangers: The possible counter to thieves, providing burst heals, cc, and now helping to rez whoever got downed while still being able to keep fighting/supporting or pushing away those who wants to finish them off

Warriors and Revs: Bruisers, good on teamfights, not usually being the ones to be focussed first, will allow them to do damge while being there till the end of the fights.

Engineers and Guards will keep doing what they are.

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

(edited by kuritsutian.2987)

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

I’m scared about DH.
If elementalist will be out of meta, there will be no more “ranged dmg” protection for the party, and guardians will show up again.

And as thief im kinda worried

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Dead wrong on Mesmer. Support is being stripped bare as is defense. Mesmer will be a +1 sniper at best, thief food at worst.

Mesmerising Girl

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

Dead wrong on Mesmer. Support is being stripped bare as is defense. Mesmer will be a +1 sniper at best, thief food at worst.

You think? I think an “echoed” well of precognition would be quite usefull on a meta where fights are more bursty/short than current meta, 33% alacracy is still better than 0 alacracy.

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Which is good ( 1 month of tests into unranked ).

Hope it will be a good feedback for ANET.

I HIGHLY doubt anything will be patched for season start even if we find something totally bonkers during off season.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Downloading Blade and Soul as I type. I’ll be writing the various sponsors to ask why ANET keeps making bizzare balance decisions.

Mesmerising Girl

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I doubt anet even looks at feedback or cares. This season was made a joke by blatant exploitation which anet set it up to allow.

Next season will be wrecked by OP thieves and Mesmers are practically out of the game.

They said they’re reworking acrobatics so you might not have the increased movement speed in stealth or vigor upon evading an attack anymore :(

On the other hand the autoattack speed buff on sword is good. It’s a high skillcap class where you need to improvise on the fly so it’s balanced that way. There’s so much you need to be aware of and there’s lots of passive invulnerability and blocks flying around.

PvP League Season 2

in PvP

Posted by: Gore.6432

Gore.6432

Downloading Blade and Soul as I type. I’ll be writing the various sponsors to ask why ANET keeps making bizzare balance decisions.

I dowonloaded too, hell boring.
I just realise over and over again, still nothing out there what is as good as GW2.