PvP Lobby & Free-for-All Arena

in PvP

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

I just wanted to say great job on the new PvP lobby. I am especially enjoying the free-for-all arena, which I don’t recall being a thing in the old PvP lobby (then again, I haven’t been doing PvP for very long so maybe I missed it?). Anyway, if it is a new feature it’s a really nice one to have!

I’ve been spending more time than I should playing around there. Not only do I get to practice my skills against players well above my tier, but after an epic round in the arena many players like to talk shop, share insights, etc.

In ranked play it’s usually silent. You don’t usually get any feedback (unless you really mess up!). But in this format, we’re all just having fun, trying out builds, etc. So it’s all friendly and most players I’ve talked to there so far are glad to give/receive feedback. Good stuff!

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

New arena is really a great add on . I love it . You can use it in many ways … for testing… for learning… for training … it is a great way to try your weakness and you build

in PvP

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I just wanted to say great job on the new PvP lobby. […]

I can only second that — love it! Such a lovely panorama and great atmosphere, some climbing/jumping action too, and of course the llama achievement — all fun.

Also, the new features are great as well, and of course the change to the match end — at last I can look at my stats in piece and even truly enjoy the victory on a pedestral! Just, please, could you add a slider for the (de)capping sounds? Those are truly unneccessary and do annoy many players.

in PvP

Posted by: Eddbopkins.2630

Eddbopkins.2630

Love it as well… only thing missing is teams lolz

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Love it as well… only thing missing is teams lolz

No, that is actually there too. Get a team together and compete in the Automated Tournaments. That’s where the real glory is. The winners of the Monthly Tournament will have their statues in the PvP lobby and 1st-4th I believe will get to chill in the exclusive PvP lounge.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

It needs to be actual DUELING arena. Not the spamfest that it currently is. Still, much better the current arena that nothing.

in PvP

Posted by: AliamRationem.5172

AliamRationem.5172

It needs to be actual DUELING arena. Not the spamfest that it currently is. Still, much better the current arena that nothing.

Perhaps they could add something to the current functionality that allows a group the option of only being flagged hostile within their own group? That way you could keep the free for all, but also allow duels.