PvP Matchmaking as a 100% soloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Starlett.9087

Starlett.9087

Hello, first of all i want to say that im new in gw2 (started in mid season5 and when it finished i left too) and i have no friends here so i can not play duoQ. But i have exp in high rating games as Starcraft2 and World of Warcraft so i know how to learn so thats not a problem.

As the title says, i have done all my matchs solo. When i did my first 10 games, after like 20 games in the season i started to lose so many games and i went from 55%-60% winratio to nothing because i lost almost 15 games in a row and if i lose 2 or 4 games in a row i just rest a bit so that was 4 days of losing games. When the losing strike ends, i was in mid Silver Tier1 and it took me more than 100 games to go back to gold.

Ok, it took me so much effort to get gold again and next day i starting to lose again, but now im losing 9 of 10 of my games and im again in where i began. Here, in my mmr i can beat in 1v1 90% of the players and when i go far (half of the games) i 2v1 for 2 min or more it doesnt matter, i still lose. And honestly, everytime i look my game history there is none with more than 400 points in my team.

Its because im SoloQing? Any help? Thanks for reading and sorry for my english.

EDIT: Photo from my last game (most of them are like this not even 400 points)

Attachments:

(edited by Starlett.9087)

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Are you the sort of ranger who has a necro comp vs a thief comp and you push far alone all game when you are the teams only support? If so this is why you lose and you are the problem, and whether you win your 1v1s does not matter.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Gatyx.8396

Gatyx.8396

You told, That you are new, so you are in team with other ‘new’ players. The problem is that you are not against new players. Its not good matchmaking system and its not fair.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Yeah if you have a 90% loss ratio, the issue in yourself not the team at that point.

in PvP

Posted by: JOHNNY.7364

JOHNNY.7364

Watch streams on twitch and learn how to rotate.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

What I’ve learned from my soloq experience is that if you being outnumbered far isnt enough to win, then you need to win the team fights for ur team.

in PvP

Posted by: Scykosix.7836

Scykosix.7836

Climbed from gold 1 to plat1 (almost legend) on my main acc. On my other acc i got stuck in g3 now g2 because of the exact same reason. I 1vs2 for ages while team lose 4vs3 they even lost 4vs2 and i got matches like this 15 times in a row its just pure RNG at this point. I would literally need to win 1vs4 to win a game.