PvP Materials

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

What’s going to happen to PvP materials and PvP reward chests on April 15th?

Anet please throw us a bone here because some of us have spent the last year and a half accumulating these items.

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: Miss Taken.1835

Miss Taken.1835

I agree. Not informing the player base what they should hang on to for future use or to trade in at a garbage collector vendor for compensation just isn’t right.

Do i save my stack of Tourney rewards chests, or open and salvage? I already have lots of PvP mats as well.

How are we supposed to prepare for the April change?

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: IIvIIozzie.9250

IIvIIozzie.9250

Both will be deleted, use them now.

PvP Materials

in PvP

Kuzzi.2198

Do you have a source please?

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

They have been saying for over the last 3 months that Glory and PvP materials will be removed from the game with the feature patch (although glory was removed was a bit sooner).

ATM, I do not have a link/quote, because I just assumed it was common knowledge.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

PvP Materials

in PvP

Kuzzi.2198

Hmm ok I guess mats being deleted makes sense then…

What about chests though? Those could still contain skins after the patch…

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

No, the chests will contain materiels like in PvE, since there will no longer be PvP gear.
All gear is becoming the same, although in PvP the stats are nullified.

This means people who play PvE and WvW a lot can keep their looks when coming into PvP, and PvPers can finally build Legendaries with PvP rewards.

Also, while PvPing, you can set reward tracks for yourself, which is even more stuff you can get.

They talked about a lot if not all of this on the ready up they had today. Here is a link, check it outhttp://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/3968869

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

PvP Materials

in PvP

IIvIIozzie.9250

Hmm ok I guess mats being deleted makes sense then…

What about chests though? Those could still contain skins after the patch…

Any unused chests prior to the 15th will be deleted.

PvP Materials

in PvP

Kuzzi.2198

Any idea for what I could do then? I have a stack of chests and no salvage kits and no glory.

PvP Materials

in PvP

IIvIIozzie.9250

salvage kits are still purchasable, for a few mere copper from the kodan glory rewards vendor. No more glory required for purchase.

PvP Materials

in PvP

Kuzzi.2198

Ahh, thank you!

PvP Materials

in PvP

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I think this is ridiculous. I want purchase armor tokens so I can actually use my PvP materials. Stacks of dust, crystals, orbs, and slivers are useless now without the ability to buy them. A year of effort of salvaging PvP weapons = gone.

PvP Materials

in PvP

Kuzzi.2198

While on the subject, is there any way to turn pvp mats into profit? I’m out of consumable tokens so dyes are not an option.