PvP Report Option: Match Manipulation

in PvP

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

When do we get this feature, or are there going to be people looking at pvp more closely? I’ve had several matches that people literally throw for the other team, it’s ridiculous that you cannot report this kind of activity.

in PvP

Posted by: Soul.2834

Soul.2834

Gaile Grey made a post about this telling people to use ‘report for botting’ in lue of report for match manipulation for now. If it does happen again report them for botting.

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

I’ll get reported because I use conjured weapons I guess.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

The bad thing about this is that those who will check for “botting” reports will only check for match manipulation, and not speedhacking. I don’t even know if they are doing anything to speedhackers, much less match manipulators. But there seems to be less speedhackers in PvP now than before, but some are still doing it (maybe taking advantage of the flood of botting reports?). I report it as “botting” per usual, but like I said, those in charge will probably think that this is just a match manipulation report and not an actual hacking report.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

I would like to have Matchmaking manipulation also.

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Can we report Anet?

in PvP

Posted by: Maris.3164

Maris.3164

How can you tell if they’re throwing the game or if they’re just bad?
I’d rather not report, not knowing what the case is.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

I think it is disingenuous for Anet to say they can police this. AFKing maybe, but how can you tell if someone playing has thrown a match deliberately, by the number of losses in a row. Well could be just MMR.

in PvP

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

We really need an option to report players in PvP. I had the same idiot for 2 matches in a row who blamed the other players in the team for loosing. At the same time this player was standing in the base for half of the match.

I don’t mind loosing PvP matches. That will happen a lot as I am really bad. But I refuse to play PvP with this kind of idiots without the option to report them.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

in PvP

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

We really need an option to report players in PvP. I had the same idiot for 2 matches in a row who blamed the other players in the team for loosing. At the same time this player was standing in the base for half of the match.

I don’t mind loosing PvP matches. That will happen a lot as I am really bad. But I refuse to play PvP with this kind of idiots without the option to report them.

I am perfectly content losing a match to someone or multiple someones’ who are better than me or outplay, but people throwing the match, I wish Anet actually cared to make this kind of a fix. I don’t think they understand how the game is not fun when people are allowed to cheat/bot/throw matches and continually get away with it, I continue seeing some of the same people even after they’ve been reported, they can roam free in PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

!?!

Attachments:

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub