PvP Rewards

PvP Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Kedaru.5478

Kedaru.5478

Greetings!

I was wondering how it can be that legendary armor is announced for PvE rewards,
while in pvp, people still have to spend hours of fighting and capturing points, only to gain maybe 5 gold worth of items. If I spend the same amount in PvE I would earn 50+ gold.

As a main pvp player, I feel neglected.

Opinions?

PvP Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

not a huge believer in this… ive made over 160 gold in the course of playing just 2 afternoons… from pvp only… i understand you can get more gold from PVE but i didnt have to pay for gear or anything like that its a understandable loss the only thing i think we would agree on is the fact that there is no possible scenario for a pvper to get legendary armor, and that sucks

PvP Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

What I’d like to see is having a way for pvpers to unlock skins.

Kinda like the old pre-wardrobe system for those that remember that. Unlocking Rabbit – Dragon chests containing Less Prestigeous -> Very Prestigeous items.
Having a way of mystic forging the skins you already had unlocked / didnt like to gamble for new and better skins.

Optimise [OP]

PvP Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

Kinda like the old pre-wardrobe system for those that remember that. Unlocking Rabbit – Dragon chests containing Less Prestigeous -> Very Prestigeous items.
Having a way of mystic forging the skins you already had unlocked / didnt like to gamble for new and better skins.

Soooo, reward tracks?
I’m not saying they’re perfect but that’s a large part of why they’re there.
My only beef is you only get one unique skin per completion of the legacy and glorious tracks. Makes collecting those a drag.

PvP Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

Soooo, reward tracks?
I’m not saying they’re perfect but that’s a large part of why they’re there.
My only beef is you only get one unique skin per completion of the legacy and glorious tracks. Makes collecting those a drag.

No, not like the reward tracks. I’m not talking about gear with actual stat combinations.
Way back when, before the days of reward tracks and wardrobe. You got a currency for playing pvp (which I cant remember the name of). With this currency you could buy different pvp chests, Chest of Rabbit pvp gear etc.
In these boxes there were skins, Rabbit contained early lvl gear with higher boxes containing Arah gear which at the time was very prestigeous, especially in pvp.

We could do this and have the higher ranked boxes (Something like pvp lvl 200 and up) containing the expensive exotics such as; Volcanus, Mjölnir the Dwayna bows, you name it. Without containing the ACTUAL item. Just as a wardrobe unlock works.

This doesnt let pver’s farm them in pvp and it lets veteran pvp players unlock the skins without the need for gold. Meaning, PvE players can farm the gold to get the item, stats included. Pvp players just get the skin with a free to apply charge on the item.

Optimise [OP]