PvP Stats and GW2 Efficiency

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

WoW, nice job, really useful, it would be amazing if the latest matches section could have for example team roster composition and the last pvp stats we have ingame now (that are very difficult to read when the match is over).

BTW i dunno if it’s better to discuss this stuff here or on the API section.

Just to clarify this topic if people don’t know it

http://gw2efficiency.com/account/pvp

You need to link your API key from your GW2 account, really easy to do, just create it with pvp permissions and copy/paste.

(edited by philheat.3956)

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Is that website safe?

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Wow, really good.

I find especially useful for ranked and unranked games a better separation in the latest matches

It would be really interesting tracking roster compositions for every game (which profession people used, especially for ranked/unranked) and the stats pvp team lately added in the game (like total damage done etc.) that we can hardly analyze at the end of the match.

Other super useful thing it would be the roster size for ranked and unranked games, example grp of 3 people + 2 soloers for every team, etc.

I think with the pvp leagues incoming the entire section could be really interesting and useful to monitor progressions.

Good job

in PvP

Posted by: Poliator.7021

Poliator.7021

If I remember reading good, they are still improving the PvP stats API (or whatever, I don’t know exactly how it works) so I’d expect more stats and information for it in the next weeks or months. Maybe, I don’t really know.

Anyways, it’s a good start. Looks really neat!

in PvP

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Ugh

One of the good things about this game vs other games in this genre was the lack of this sort of crap. I see this already used in PvE on dungeon runs here and there. This to me seems like nothing but an external “gearscore” app which will soon be required, by everyone for everything in the game.

Its a bad move, very bad.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

Ugh

One of the good things about this game vs other games in this genre was the lack of this sort of crap. I see this already used in PvE on dungeon runs here and there. This to me seems like nothing but an external “gearscore” app which will soon be required, by everyone for everything in the game.

You can use knives not only to kill people

I mean if you want to use tool like this for some “elitist” task i don’t really see troubles for this, elitist mentality already exists in the game and if you want to reach some performance goal, sometimes is necessary.

But no one forces you to join a team/guild that requires an elitist mentality, that’s all.

In general i think it’s a really interesting tool to have more stats available in every game mode.

(edited by philheat.3956)

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Uhhh my main account with few thousand games is proof that matchmaking forces you to 50% win rate by all means xD

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

Ugh

Lol you don’t have to join a team that is looking for good players.

Only thing why you don’t want these stats is that you can’t hide (possibly) how bad you are.