PvP TS

PvP TS

in PvP

Posted by: Ascalea.8042

Ascalea.8042

Hello guys!

I’ve recently just set up a new PvP guild Called Antimeta, we have a fully paid teamspeak that we want to try and make a pvp Community with. I am inviting you to come and join us on here, whether you’re just a casual pvp’er or are a team that wants your own channel on here. Give me a whisper in game if you want a channel setting up or you just want more details about the TS.

/ Julia (Ascalea.8042).

PvP TS

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

That’s awesome, I intentionally thought this thread was about how GW2 should have there own voice servers and allow people your teamed with to be able to communicate with them through voice.

Why is it that no MMO’s have a voice server set up for people you group with and so on?
Why do we have to rely on ventrillo/TS/ mumble.

It’s like the LFG system, before you had to goto a website and post that your looking for a group, but a year later GW2 made its own lfg system.

LFG system has been around since everquest days, that’s like 10 years ago. How do you not implement a key feature like that.

I think one of the newer well, often neglected key feature is the voice system and GW2 is slacking yet once again by not having its own.

It’s the LITTLE things like that, that will determine how good or bad a game is. When they all add up, you have your result of a good or bad game. GW2 is missing out on a lot of these LITTLE things.

Some key features, at launch, no leaderboards, no lfg system, no voice server, and a lot more other features they didn’t launch with.

StarCraft, got it’s game together, at launch it had everything it needed to be esports, a good rating system, leaderboards, rated gameplay. It didn’t even intend on being esports either, I don’t think such thing existed and StarCraft was the first game to be esports (well I think so). Nothing too big about it, but all the LITTLE things, it done them right, and hence why it was a stellar hit of its time.
That’s why Command and Conquer and Age of Empires and other games like StarCraft didn’t become as popular as StarCraft and since StarCraft was so good it made it to esports level, it created it. When I think of big video game contests in front of a bunch of people, I think of people watching StarCraft. Heck, I’d even put Civilization in the group that StarCraft competed against, StarCraft blew all those games away during that time. Those games I mentioned that competed against StarCraft were good games too, but since it had a good leaderboard, good rating system and rated gameplay (other games didn’t have this) that’s why StarCraft ended up being the most competitive out of those other games even though Age of Empire and Civilization were pretty popular back in those days even Command and Conquer was popular too.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

PvP TS

in PvP

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

That is one hell of a tangent there buddy.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90