PvP-Team/Player Finder and TeamScrim-Tools

in PvP

Posted by: Tanglewood.7523

Tanglewood.7523

A new post to contain both links and all the information about the subreddits I created to help the PvP players network easier than the current methods and so help the PvP scene grow with more competitive teams in the EU and NA regions.
The PvPTeam finder subreddit has been well used for a while now and the new TeamScrims finder subreddit is growing too.

PLEASE READ the RULES before you post!

They are located in the sidebar on the right hand side of the page. They also describe the workings and format of the subreddits.

If you are…
- LF a PvP team to join.
- LF player(s) to join your PvP team.
- LF a PvP guild to join.
- LF players to join your PvP guild.
- LF a team or player(s) to coach.
- LF a coach for your team/yourself.

Then visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

If you already have a team and are looking for other teams to scrim against for practice then add your team to the growing list @…

https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2TeamScrims/

Why I created these subreddits:

I want to see more competitive teams in the PvP scene and I felt that if I could make it easier for PvP players to network with each other and form teams that would be of great benefit to the scene and the players within it.
So I created these subreddits in order to provide a space for people to post their PvP “looking for” posts, where they won’t be buried by the large amount of PvX, PvE and WvW posts, as the these types of posts are so few and far between.
These subreddits allow the PvP players to view all the posts they are interested in, in one place with ease. It also means that you do not need to worry about bumping your thread to keep it visible.

Thanks for the post sticky!

-Tangle

Comments below this post are outdated. They were made before this post was stickied and I had to do a huge edit on this post to update the info it contained

Any questions: Contact me in game via the account “name.number” used to post here.

(edited by Tanglewood.7523)

in PvP

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

The answer is in his post. Reading before replying is usually the best approach.

Thought it may be helpful to set up this subreddit up specifically for the purpose of helping teams find players and players find teams. As currently it’s not easy to find these sort of posts easily in this forum or the GuildRecruitment subreddit as they are both filled with PvE and PvX Guild’s posts. This subreddit is not for PvP guilds either, just competitive teams and players.

This should make it easy to view these easily all in one place with a format for both Team LF players and Players LF Team, that should make it easy to browse quickly if people stick to it. Please include as much info as possible in your posts and contact AccountName.Number! Or it’s unlikely you’ll hear from anyone.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

The answer is in his post. Reading before replying is usually the best approach.

Thought it may be helpful to set up this subreddit up specifically for the purpose of helping teams find players and players find teams. As currently it’s not easy to find these sort of posts easily in this forum or the GuildRecruitment subreddit as they are both filled with PvE and PvX Guild’s posts. This subreddit is not for PvP guilds either, just competitive teams and players.

This should make it easy to view these easily all in one place with a format for both Team LF players and Players LF Team, that should make it easy to browse quickly if people stick to it. Please include as much info as possible in your posts and contact AccountName.Number! Or it’s unlikely you’ll hear from anyone.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Indeed. The idea here is, as mentioned, it is something that fulfills a different role to the guild recruitment subreddit. The trouble with PvP team posts in the LF forums and that subreddit are that they are so few and far between that they really are difficult to find and so this new subreddit is a place specifically for only those posts. Also the process of recruiting members for a competitive team is nothing like recruiting people for a guild.

People haven’t really stuck to the the format I had proposed in the sidebar, but I guess as there isn’t a massive amount of posts it really doesn’t matter, at least for now.

With the Academy Gaming tournaments every monday evening now well established, now is a great time for people to be starting to form some new teams, fill out existing ones and join these lower level tournaments.

I just figured such a place with solely these posts would be helpful, even if it is just for a fairly small part of the game’s overall community.

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

Subreddit is now listed as a related subreddit from the main gw2 subreddit!

in PvP

Posted by: uboot.8715

uboot.8715

I gonna bump that booty

Champion Titles: 6/8
The Various Artists [feat]

in PvP

Posted by: uboot.8715

uboot.8715

30.06.2015 18:45

Champion Titles: 6/8
The Various Artists [feat]

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Would be nice to see this stickied, perhaps?

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

PLEASE stick to the format rules when posting. They are detailed in the side bar and you are directed to read them before making a post as well. So please do read the rules before you post!

in PvP

Posted by: Poliator.7021

Poliator.7021

This is a pretty amazing thing! I hope it gets stickied.

in PvP

Posted by: Returning.8125

Returning.8125

i want this stickied so bad!! There is no place for players who only PVP to form teams because this forum gets flooded with PVE/WVW guilds!

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

Please do feel free to advertise this subreddit in HOTM map chat, although please do refrain from being spammy with it, no one wants to hear things more than once.

“Are you LF a team or a team LF player(s)? reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/”
“Have a team already? LF others to scrim? reddit.com/r/GuildWars2TeamScrims/”

Is what I have been posting into map chat very occasionally. Direct any questions you may receive to me via my account name used to post here. Thanks.

(edited by Tanglewood.7523)

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

Quite a few teams in EU and NA are LF players at the moment!

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Finally thank you. We needed something like this, good on ya.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: DsC.1350

DsC.1350

Hey all , Zerk Ele looking for a pvp guild or group to practice with and possibly enter tourneys later ?

New to PvP but with pugs so far in 2 weeks i’ve:
Played 250 games
Won 160 games
Top stats awarded 496
Rank 40

Yes I’m noob , laugh it up … but want to practice and learn to play pro

Please send me msg in game as this is the first and probably only time i have used the forum. Thank you

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

Hey all , Zerk Ele looking for a pvp guild or group to practice with and possibly enter tourneys later ?

New to PvP but with pugs so far in 2 weeks i’ve:
Played 250 games
Won 160 games
Top stats awarded 496
Rank 40

Yes I’m noob , laugh it up … but want to practice and learn to play pro

Please send me msg in game as this is the first and probably only time i have used the forum. Thank you

This really isn’t the place to post such a comment. You’ve either not read the original post that directs you to the appropriate place to post such an advert for yourself or you’ve posted it here on purpose as this is a stickied post….

in PvP

Posted by: Herbi.5086

Herbi.5086

Please add Herbi.5086 for tournament play for the champion series coming this month

in PvP

Tanglewood.7523

Please add Herbi.5086 for tournament play for the champion series coming this month

It doesn’t work like that. You go and post there yourself. Not here.

in PvP

Posted by: Eagelseye.6312

Eagelseye.6312

I am looking for a PvP guild in EU servers. I play PvP only. Please advise.

PvP mail DH and Thief, PvE main Staff Tempest/Druid/PS

(edited by Eagelseye.6312)

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

NA Jade Quarry based spvp guild here
Mostly active during eastern time zone 7:00 pm – 3:00 am
Click the link in my signature for more info
Drop me an in-game email if interested

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Eagelseye.6312

Thanks Trevor but I am looking for EU teams as I play in EU server. I will edit my post for accurate information.

in PvP

Eagelseye.6312

I am still searching for a PvP guild/Team to go in premades. Please pm me or share any links.