PvP/WvW player & Legendary

in PvP

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

I’m wondering, how did you guys approach to get legendary, i’m playing wvw and pvp only .

I don’t wish to stay in PvE for to long and i don’t see other option because as PvP/WvW player i don’t see option to ever get this done.

So after 2 years of pvp it’s time that i make myself something shiny. What do you guys suggest how to approach this mission? Where to start

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Play on TP.
15 charrs

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Play on TP.
15 charrs

This. It’s probably also by far the fastest way to get it if you only play PvP/WvW. Sell all the loot/rewards you get and invest the money.

Playing the TP takes dedication, though, and in a sense you wouldn’t then be playing just PvP/WvW. You’d also be playing TP and that game takes time, too.

One – Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Most good PvP players have legendaries because they crafted them from the stuff they got from ToL1 and 2. Also a few people including myself made a lot of money from the gemprizes you get from weekly ESL tournaments. Just saying. :<

Bullet Punch

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Play on TP.
15 charrs

Pretty much this. I played a lot of TP earlier in the game’s life cycle and made a lot of gold that way. I don’t do it anymore because it’s a pain and not really fun, other than that a lot of PvE.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Most good PvP players have legendaries because they crafted them from the stuff they got from ToL1 and 2. Also a few people including myself made a lot of money from the gemprizes you get from weekly ESL tournaments. Just saying. :<

So “most good PvP players” = the 1% elite?

One – Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

So actually flipping the market is alternative to PvE? Still better than going into PVE..

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

So actually flipping the market is alternative to PvE? Still better than going into PVE..

Everything is better than going into PvE………….

OP: Just pick a good reward track that is not one of the stupid dungeon ones. Do Maguuma or Glorious. They have the most champ bags for T5 & 6 mats along with lots of weapons/ gear to throw into the RNG forge. This will be your other option while PvP’ing

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Mike.4830

Mike.4830

esports… #10 legendarys

Backpack God
The Absurd [RIP] ESL Go4 Weekly Winners
Outplayed By Children [GG] ToL 2 Winners

in PvP

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

I got randomly picked to get a precursor during some tournament. I ventured out in pve to get the rest of what I needed (god 100% map completion nearly killed me). I don’t even use my legendary skin half the time anyways, so I wouldn’t worry about it and save yourself the time and boredom of obtaining one.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Not really. Playing the market actually requires a lot of work and dedication. It’s one reason why I don’t do it anymore. It felt more like a job than playing a game. However, if you are into this kind of stuff, I guess it can be enjoyable.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage