PvP and today's stream as of now.

in PvP

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

One dude, CPU asked about sPvP and all i heard was in the future there might be new modes. As of right now, they think the PvP is fine. Thoughts? What about the dude with IN THIS ROOM THE DEFENDERS OF TYRIA.

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

sad state of pvp

Up Rerroll

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Mod jon_peters: you have to actively react to all the passive things going on
Mod jon_peters: so its still very reactionary and there is still a LOT of skill in spirit ranger

in PvP

Rerroll.9083

Mod jon_peters: you have to actively react to all the passive things going on Mod jon_peters: so its still very reactionary and there is still a LOT of skill in spirit ranger

Up Rerroll

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Are there any CC fans here? Awkward silence. Everyone thinking who the kitten is that team/pvp… Pfffff

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Rerroll.9083

In 30 minutes the farewell to pvp

Up Rerroll

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

PvP? What’s PvP, another dragon we can kill?

in PvP

Posted by: PsyOnic.3108

PsyOnic.3108

Mod jon_peters: so its still very reactionary and there is still a LOT of skill in spirit ranger

Spamming a button is not as easy as it looks like. It requires concentration.

in PvP

butch.8136

So, all articles about pve and Wvw. Whole panel pve/Wvw. Confirmation of Gvg taskforce (a la Wvw Gvg). Awkwardly dodged Pvp question at panel.

GG, it’s been a good day for pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Spamming a button is not as easy as it looks like. It requires concentration.

It requires a steady index finger and the patience of a monk.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

So, all articles about pve and Wvw. Whole panel pve/Wvw. Confirmation of Gvg taskforce (a la Wvw Gvg). Awkwardly dodged Pvp question at panel.

GG, it’s been a good day for pvp.

It wasn’t even a day. It was the allure and promise of a day, then when the day came, Daddy didn’t show up because he was at the park with his new family.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

We’ve seen WvW suffer for a year straight at the expense of sPvP monopolizing all of the dev’s attention. So I’m not really shedding any tears for the more fanatical sPvP community. But at the same time, it’s a shame they’ve chosen to focus on a single game mode for a year now as well.

I understand their comment about not wanting to have empty games because people don’t like certain modes… but a CTF style map is all but mandatory in this day and age and the fact that they’ve ignored it is mind boggling.

At this point in the game I was at least expecting a real CTF mode and a real GvG mode being made available by now. Now we learn these things aren’t even on their radar.

in PvP

Posted by: Marduh.4603

Marduh.4603

Oh my God, they killed PVP.

in PvP

butch.8136

We’ve seen WvW suffer for a year straight at the expense of sPvP monopolizing all of the dev’s attention. So I’m not really shedding any tears for the more fanatical sPvP community. But at the same time, it’s a shame they’ve chosen to focus on a single game mode for a year now as well.

I understand their comment about not wanting to have empty games because people don’t like certain modes… but a CTF style map is all but mandatory in this day and age and the fact that they’ve ignored it is mind boggling.

At this point in the game I was at least expecting a real CTF mode and a real GvG mode being made available by now. Now we learn these things aren’t even on their radar.

WTF… spvp getting attention? Maybe some balance changes that were more geared to pvp. But anything else?

in PvP

fugazi.5139

PvP is over. There is no coming back for it. People are leaving like a white flight.

in PvP

butch.8136

Atleast Sync and CC get a nice goodbye gift.

in PvP

fugazi.5139

I think they should do a boycott. Last minute neither teams play.

in PvP

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

The “empty game rooms” comment was misleading. There were modes that weren’t heavily active, but at that time they did have too many pvp modes. However, we’re talking like five or six different pvp modes. Not the one or two more people want.

Also, what really killed the pvp was the meta dying. They over-balanced, made everything stale, and the lifeblood of the pvp dried out.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Mirror.7125

Mirror.7125

GG PvP, No Re. 15 LOL

in PvP

Posted by: PsyOnic.3108

PsyOnic.3108

I think they should do a boycott. Last minute neither teams play.

Everybody should just all out aoe-spam on one point, while having a gazillion pets.
Oh wait, that’s how it works…

(edited by PsyOnic.3108)

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

man.. i would hate to moderate that chat and be invested in guildwars at the same time
^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

butch.8136

Yes, but sorry. I’m normally a really nice guy lol, but even just from a business standpoint this is so messed up. You invest in potential if you want a greater reward, but apparently Anet is to scared even though they should be pretty confident that people want it. Just look at how badly we all want it.

in PvP

Posted by: Tolfast.6289

Tolfast.6289

Oh my God, they killed PVP.

You Kittens!

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I think I speak for a lot of the casual/daily PvPer’s (People not interested in rank or gear, just after an enjoyable PvP content.) I can only play/stomach 3 matches in a row before I logout back out.

in PvP

fugazi.5139

I think I speak for a lot of the casual/daily PvPer’s (People not interested in rank or gear, just after an enjoyable PvP content.) I can only play/stomach 3 matches in a row before I logout back out.

Well, it’s like that for people that play more than casual.