PvP balanced?

PvP balanced?

in PvP

Posted by: MarkBecks.6453

MarkBecks.6453

I would like to ask this question, why have most of the light armour professions suddenly become the “impossible to kill builds”? What is the purpose of having heavy armour, when 2 guardians cannot kill 1 elementalist. I would love to know the thinking behind where this game is going, as its more unbalanced now than its ever been. I understand the support role of a guardian, but ele is also support, yet its more op in light armour than a guardian in heavy. Really feels like your devs have done a disservice to this game, I would go so far as to say this is no more fun, its a pure frustration at the continual changes which make light armour more effective than heavy, exactly whats the point?

PvP balanced?

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

If you are a support guardian, you should be helping another DPS build, who it will be the one who kill the ele. Two bunker guards can’t do enough damage to kill an ele when this ele is healing himself for tons, like you can not kill a warrior and his passive heal, or any class that have a great sustained heal…

M I L K B O I S

PvP balanced?

in PvP

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

Was playing a condi necro (no corrupt boon) and had a DPS guardian by my side, came up against 2 bunker ele’s, it took like a minute and a halfbut we took the 2 ele’s down with healh to spare. 1v1 though…

RIP
FeelsBadMan