PvP builds

PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Hello,
There use to be some thread with good players who streamed and had a profession list of the players to watch.

Well I’m playing guardian now, and need to know who the best guardian is so I can copy there build and go ape kitten on people in solo que.

There should be a sticky of streamers, I think that’s one issue with this game not being esports is that people who aren’t really involved into PvP don’t know who watch.

If I remember correctly, Stunningstyles and Davinci got banned were good guardians, do they still play? Do they have youtube video or something that shows there build?

Again, there should be a sticky of streamers or a gw2 section devoted to streamers & build makers. possibly new leaderboard tab extension, allowing people to edit themselves on it showing what there stream is, and if they want show there builds, and an option to show history of official tournaments and wins/losses of those tournaments and regular games. I think you should be even able to type in a players name or account name and it shows where they are on the leaderboards, even if they aren’t on the top 1000, also showing there leaderboard decay and range they would become if they play a game/ Leaderboard decay leaderboard, showing REAL leaderboard listings. Also have a popularity tab that shows whose going to who for all the builds (they all use there build because its the OP of the current builds or they just good players and people want to copy there build).

Back to my original reason for making this thread, what’s the OP guardian build right now.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Hello,
There use to be some thread with good players who streamed and had a profession list of the players to watch.

Well I’m playing guardian now, and need to know who the best guardian is so I can copy there build and go ape kitten on people in solo que.

There should be a sticky of streamers, I think that’s one issue with this game not being esports is that people who aren’t really involved into PvP don’t know who watch.

If I remember correctly, Stunningstyles and Davinci got banned were good guardians, do they still play? Do they have youtube video or something that shows there build?

Again, there should be a sticky of streamers or a gw2 section devoted to streamers & build makers. possibly new leaderboard tab extension, allowing people to edit themselves on it showing what there stream is, and if they want show there builds, and an option to show history of official tournaments and wins/losses, etc. I think you should be even able to type in a players name or account name and it shows where they are on the leaderboards, even if they aren’t on the top 1000, also showing there leaderboard decay and range they would become if they play a game.

Back to my original reason for making this thread, what’s the OP guardian build right now.

just go to metabuilds.com it has all your answers build wise. Tage right now is consider the best guard(EU) (na idk) but then again one player doesn’t carry his/her team. it is a team match after all.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

He’s bunker guardian I’m assuming?
Do you know if these builds of his have been nerfed or still viable? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Tages-short-Spvp-guide

Going to use his first one he listed, hopefully I’m unstoppable like when I played hambow and spirit ranger back when they op. Also, I recall both of those builds (spirit ranger and hambow) I used was EU too, ironic.

Another thing………..
Skyhammer.
I think a lot of people hate this map because #1 reason.
People like to use other peoples builds.
Lack/no of Skyhammer builds available, which leads to people hating this map.

Next thing, does anyone know of any full/complete skyhammer guardian builds? Like not just “bring x skill” but a full complete build specifically for Skyhammer?

Thank you

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

most op build atm is definitely 2-1-6-1-4 s/f gs
heres my version of it
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fVAQNAsdRlsApaodDxcI8DVR8QlZK+i2UVAgz1/QQkDA-TZBFwAPOEA12fo9JAoaZAAPBAA

and i stream sometimes
http://www.twitch.tv/holymoobs

gerdian

PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

For skyhammer, just have a hammer instead of GS in a meditation build and knock people off with banish + Judge’s Intervention. Not really recommended but you can also take shield instead of scepter for an additional knockback.

In general if you are looking for builds you can try this.

For DPS I’d recommend this build.

For bunker, this sees the most play.

There’s also a usage guide for both.