PvP crafting mats

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Well, I have a hoard of this and I cant do ANYTHING with them?
I have no glory and I can’t earn glory for tokens to use it with my crafting mats
It will be removed without any compensation? I earned all of this through epic journey of fighting and salvaging, why I can’t use it before it will be removed? ;_;

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: ley.8973

ley.8973

I was just wondering about this myself. After salvaging all the duplicates of PvP gear I earned in the past, I got a lot of crafting materials, a bunch of tournament tokens, but only three gear crafting tokens. Silly.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

It’s amusing that they first encourage us to spend all our glory, and then they tell us crafting materials will be removed. Had the latter been known prior to the former, our spending decisions may have been just a tad different.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

So can you do anything with the crafting mats without glory? I PvP some, but never messed with the crafting system and realized I have 100’s of each of the mats sitting around.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It’s amusing that they first encourage us to spend all our glory, and then they tell us crafting materials will be removed. Had the latter been known prior to the former, our spending decisions may have been just a tad different.

They specifically told us to hold onto our PvP mats since they said crafting gear would be part of the new reward system… so I went ahead and spent my glory on other things…

Now they are telling us the exact opposite… I have a TON of crafting materials, and they are just going to get deleted????

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Serenity.6149

@Rennoko:

Technically you can. You can acquire armor/weapon tokens by salvaging armor/weapons, but let’s just say that the chance of acquiring a token via this method is pretty low.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Rennoko.5731

@Rennoko:

Technically you can. You can acquire armor/weapon tokens by salvaging armor/weapons, but let’s just say that the chance of acquiring a token via this method is pretty low.

But… Won’t that process just generate more crafting materials at a rate more often than tokens, causing me to net more crafting materials and not enough tokens?

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

ZudetGambeous.9573

@Rennoko:

But… Won’t that process just generate more crafting materials at a rate more often than tokens, causing me to net more crafting materials and not enough tokens?

Correct. That’s why he said “technically”… The drop rate is REALLY low. Like You will have multiple STACKS of the other items for each single token you get.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Serenity.6149

@Rennoko:

Yes. I just salvaged all the gear I didn’t care to have unlocked from my PvP locker and acquired even more mats and no tokens. Oh well.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

We didn’t get retroactive rank points based on past tournaments. We didn’t get anything for our Glory Boosters. We ain’t getting anything for our PvP mats.

I see no problem here.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Rennoko.5731

@Rennoko:

Yes. I just salvaged all the gear I didn’t care to have unlocked from my PvP locker and acquired even more mats and no tokens. Oh well.

Ah that is unfortunate… Guess I will just delete them with my 100 glory boosters I never made it through. No big deal.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I have many stacks pvp mats but nothing to do with them. Cant you make them tradeable to merchants for 1s each? I think that would be fair considering the time it took to aquire all these stacks.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

ZudetGambeous.9573

We didn’t get retroactive rank points based on past tournaments. We didn’t get anything for our Glory Boosters. We ain’t getting anything for our PvP mats.

I see no problem here.

I see 3 problems… well the glory boosters less so, but still 2 problems.

PvP crafting mats

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

It was sarcasm.