PvP is... bad now... It's breaking the game.

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Well atleast for me.

Been away from GW2 for a few days, logged in yesterday played a few matches won a few matches and logged out, didn’t think about it too much.

Logged in today won a few matches lost one, won another few matches and lost one…. This got me thinking … Yesterday and today counting I did about 10-12 matches and 4 out of them all was matches where iether my team or the other team had atleast 2 leavers almost from start. Guess what matches I lost? :P

People are silent or rude, no one says Hello or Hi anymore and well the game just makes me angry and … I … Think I can take a break from this game now without feeling that I need to log in again in a long while.

I can’t be contructive and come with an idea how to fix this but… Owell Living story is back soon, I’ll be back by then.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

People are silent or rude, no one says Hello or Hi anymore and well the game just makes me angry and … I … Think I can take a break from this game now without feeling that I need to log in again in a long while.

This is the beauty of the beast.

You can left there and come back without “repercussion” about leaving.
(unless it’s hard for you to make new pvp friends)

I am sorry you got the Try Hard (or not hard enough) experiences with AFK players.

Report them for Botting was asked by Anet a while ago. (they got big dishonor stack and play together after a while – mean you could have that kind of report on yourself too)

It happen less rarely and usually the guy that do is on my block list and rage quit the game because I did block that verbal abuser.

By the way, the harder your team try even if it’s -1 or -2, the less MMR hit you will get if you can come up with a 300 pts or more.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: newbihack.7180

newbihack.7180

That’s what I am doing too. Login to do the daily and off to WoW. I can’t play this game anymore without have a terrible headache for staying more than 1 hour.

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Almost every game I say hello and people are responding. People answer to the usual "who close ? " question as well.

As for rude people, well it’s either noob enemy players or some " OMG team what are you doing ? ". You can troll the first and ignore the second.

I have the feeling people talk more and more as you cross divisions.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Almost every game I say hello and people are responding. People answer to the usual "who close ? " question as well.

As for rude people, well it’s either noob enemy players or some " OMG team what are you doing ? ". You can troll the first and ignore the second.

Yeah I find when you start a league no one says a word, but by the time you get to middle sapphire everyone is talking at the start and sorting out who is going where, that’s been my experience anyway.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Yeah I find when you start a league no one says a word, but by the time you get to middle sapphire everyone is talking at the start and sorting out who is going where, that’s been my experience anyway.

Ehh… I am Diamond… but this has been the last two days, that means in unranked as ranked has ended. So what I mean is that now that the season has ended less people are playing and those who still play does not bother anymore and just goes afk or even DC’s at the start of matches. Also people are very rude and it feels like the punishments are to weak for people to bother anymore. I am winning 90% of my matches but even so there is so many leavers and toxic people that the game is just not fun anymore.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]