PvP mystic forge

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Q:

My question for you guys is:
1. What do you make in the mystic forge with all the PvP crafting materials?

2. Do you keep stacks of the materials, or do you delete anything your crafting bank overflows with.

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Socram.6587

Socram.6587

1. http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/55030-pvp-mystic-forge-recipes/
2. I keep a 2nd stack in the inventory, so the items don’t get put into the first slot of my inventory. Additional stacks get deleted, even though I foresee that ANet someday suddenly implements a super special reward that needs high amounts of PvP crafting mats ^^

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

You can use excess materials to craft dyes.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

oh for #1 what do you make with them, not what can you make with them. Like do you make armor or finishers or nothing at all?

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: mongolianmisfit.8350

mongolianmisfit.8350

It’s in the link someone gave you. Dont be so lazy.

You can craft weapons and armor depending on the rank or type tokens you have. You can also craft glory boosters, finishers, and dyes.

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

uberkingkong.8041

I know all the recipes.. I’ve seen that link multiple times, but what do you make from them?

Do you guys even use the mystic forge, or do you just collect all the skins?
I’m asking because I have a surplus of arcane powders and wondering if people are using them for something or just destroying it after they get 250 in there bank.

What do you consider worthwhile from mystic forge in PvP? All I can think of is dyes and finishers, armors you can get so I don’t make them. But I just want to know what you guys do. Not the dang recipes.

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

I make dyes. I then sell the dyes to make gold.

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

If you have too much powder you can grab converters and craft with lower materials (like orbs and crystals), higher ones like slivers.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Shranks.3260

Shranks.3260

I just collect on a “junk” char – I have like 2500 powder right now… hoping for the day that I can use it for something useful!

Traq – Accidently Famous [oops]
Engineer since BWE 1

PvP mystic forge

in PvP

Posted by: Vence.6974

Vence.6974

Lololol i dont know bout yall, but im making tons of gold just by tpvp, get chests, get mats, turn the mats into rare dyes and sell em away! Yesterday i got 3 rares in a row, i think my account is just blessed

The Yellowflash of GW2