PvP season 2 MM

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Hello,
I’m a well known triple-trouble-worm and tequatl commander, I’m rank 60 tiger or elephant in pvp, I know the difference between close/far/center and I also play some metabuild that I found on metabattle.
So as you can see I am a VERY EXPERIENCED pvp player who is pretty good at this game.

And allthough I have so much experience, I am still stucked in Sapphire T1 because I always get so many bad players in my team. I just don’t understand why???

Can you pls fix this matchmaking or give me some advice? I should have much better mmr like mmr = 9000

Grimkram [sS]

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Are you being sarcastic?

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

You are bad. Accept your losses or stop playing. Us pros don’t like you here. If you were to accomplish something in PvP it would devalue our accomplishments. This is a competitive ladder, not a reward track. You’re not entitled to anything.

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Funny ppl don’t even bother checking the previous posts the OP made to see he’s joking now..

sigh

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

He’s being sarcastic however here’s his post from another thread:

“The problem last season was that the matches kind of were decided by who got less bad players in the team. This also leaded to the fact that bad players got massivly carried in higher divisions. You barely noticed any difference between ruby division and legendary division after a few weeks.

This season the matches in diamond/legendary division are so much harder in my opinion – simply because of the fact that a lot of people who aren’t that great can not get carried up to this divisions that fast."

What the OP forgets to realize is that because MMR for new and average players is the same, Season 2 is the same as the example in his first paragraph for new players. It comes down to who got the real average players and who didn’t. That’s the complaint. You can go on and on about how people are whining, or complaining, but if you complained last season about carrying folks then you come off as a hypocrite when you make a troll post about the whining this season.

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

3 more games ,still sapphire t1 I will quit this season

Grimkram [sS]

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I think you need to get some WvW experience so you can the treb in PvP then you’ll be god tier

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Rank 60 is shark and still inexperienced. It’s enough time to grasp strategic and some mechanical basics but I’ve seen even dragons who play relatively badly. You might not want to hear it but you (and the rest of us!) need to get better. I’d advise you to break to avoid an MMR downward spiral where you get increasingly less skilled teammates and therefore the system thinks you’re worse than you really are. Lots of other decent players are getting pulled down too.

Before quitting the season why not try forming a teamspeak team? If an army of necroes wanna win by applying conditions so you can lightning flash away and get downed anyway due to conditions (no more active input from the other player, and condis can come from boon corruptions, AoE fields, and even autoattacks too) and go into reaper shroud just before getting downed or engis with their boon spam, invulnerability, countless resets and stealth gyro you don’t owe the competition a fair fight, get on teamspeak while they likely won’t themselves. Then you can exploit your advantages in mobility and spread the necroes out farther. Engineer is more mobile however. Make sure you have at least a tempest, herald, and scrapper with you.

Speaking of rank why is bear higher than tiger?

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

It’s impressive how even this level of obvious sarcasm is lost on so many…

PvP season 2 MM

in PvP

Posted by: Aereniel.7356

Aereniel.7356

It’s impressive how even this level of obvious sarcasm is lost on so many…

Well, such a wide age demographic explains some of the hits and misses. Sarcasm is tricky to convey and interpret, and given that young thugs don’t read literature that much anymore, the sensitivity to it is often underdeveloped.

In the spirit of this social experiment, let’s see what happens when you combine topical subject matter with ambiguous signals:

GW2 PvP seasons resemble a skill-based ladder about as much as a sedated moose resembles the Death Star. Everybody and their mother can reach legend just by playing enough games. If you can’t do it, you are either incredibly bad, way too focused on your IRL job, or otherwise preoccupied by more meaningful pursuits, such as sticking your hand in a toaster. What we have is the very definition of a grind-based PvP reward track. Pandering to the casuals and the PvE-sense-of-entitlement crowd, as per usual.

The question you should be asking yourself right now is…

Attachments:

Been here since launch
Legend S1-S3 with 100% solo queue 100% conquest
Filthy casual, 6k sPvP games