PvP sliding bug [Video]

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Wing.5487

Wing.5487

Here Devs, fix this asap, its breaking games and in my match it happend 2×.

https://youtu.be/cuxH469zhtE

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

Anet – “Working as Intended”

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Zuko.7132

Zuko.7132

I’ve seen situations where peopled are feared while in downstate and run but never that lol

The Elementalist Dual Dagger Legend – Rest in Peace

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Wing.5487

Wing.5487

its totaly broken, i chased the guy and was like wtf did i kill him or not? Thought he was using a hack initialy, but then it happend to a guy on my team..

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Had this happen last night as well. Couldn’t get the stomp because the downstate person was running away in downstate lol.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Gajsu.5014

Gajsu.5014

Its happening to me all the time today. Please fix ASAP, Ty.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

this happened to me the other day. it was kinda funny lol.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Seen it about three times today now in PvP and a fourth time in WvW. Been happening after yesterday’s patch.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Saw it in PvE molten boss. A guy slide OFF the platform but I thought he was lagging. Apparently I was wrong lol.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Had this happen last night as well. Couldn’t get the stomp because the downstate person was running away in downstate lol.

ahahah yeah this happened in one of my games as well.

the downed mesmer was running away.

fortunately i put him down for good after lots of necro scepter attacks.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Thank you for posting this video! This bug has been driving me insane lately. It has literally cost me a number of matches by preventing stomps in group fights.

The worst part is that the body slides very quickly so you have to chase it down with ranged attacks. Area of effect and melee don’t work and neither does stomp. Then, they rez up… Also, you need swiftness to keep up with the sliding body since your in-combat running speed is slower.

ESPORTZ SLIDE TO WIN.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Had it happen today, too… but I was able to just keep on cleaving on the spot the downed player well… got downed… didnt have to chase him at all.

So might be, chasing is the wrong way to go about that… and just keep on cleaving.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Had it happen today, too… but I was able to just keep on cleaving on the spot the downed player well… got downed… didnt have to chase him at all.

So might be, chasing is the wrong way to go about that… and just keep on cleaving.

Sounds like it might be like the desync bug where the body teleports to another location on the client but stays there on the server. Have to use tracking skills to find the “original location” on the client (e.g., leap skill, targeted teleport, etc).

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Yasi.9065

Projectiles should work pretty nicely to find that body and cleave it…

In the video you see that quite nicely, the ele is trying to hit with fire1, but the cast doesnt fire off because even though he is facing the body on screen, the downed player still lies behind him.

And when he rezzed himself up, he spawns where he got downed…

Problematic with that bug is, that you cant rupt players self-rezz. Meaning, you have to have enough cleave dmg to outdps the selfrezz. An ele might run into some problems there ^^

(edited by Yasi.9065)

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: elixirtrip.5204

elixirtrip.5204

“sliding to Legend”

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I had the same thing happen today at windmill in kylo…
Luckily he ran into a wall and I was able to range him while I stood on point

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

that is not a bug that’s hacking almost sure of it

aka. “The Complainer”

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Issy.8039

Issy.8039

I had this happen the other day. Guy got downed and started walking in one direction (into a wall) I tried hitting him by chasing him but his body was desynced. Thankfully I was on rev and used the Shiro teleport to find his body and cleave him to death.

Additionally I have noticed some funny, similar quirks with Fear/Taunt where people seem to be moving at very very fast speeds, even though they lack superspeed. I first noticed it on the practice NPCs in the mists and a few times during matches too.

Its not hacking… its just that the desync body bug has evolved.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Yasi.9065

First bug with AI confirmed

Btw, happens more and more :/ I think some players are now doing it on purpose, which is just lame.

PvP sliding bug [Video]

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Shame, I saw this in one of my matches (but it was a fear bug, player could only move in the same direction as the fear in downstate) Melee didn’t work, but my ranged auto was hitting him. Never seen players fully control themselves in downed. I hope we don’t see more of this, as funny as it is.