Pvp Manipulation

Pvp Manipulation

in PvP

Posted by: dMb.6150

dMb.6150

I’m kittening tired of this dude doing this.

“Nickzor.2453” 9,866ap at the time of this thread |1/19/2017 10:45PM server time|

I have reported this player 2 times, hes done the same maneuver 3 times, I let it go the first time.

Match starts, we are winning and he literally gets out of the game at around 250 pts, always comes back right as its ending on the same character. I have not looked out to see if there is a certain player on the enemy team and its being done on purpose, but I’m fed with this person and this repeated offense. He then requeues as if nothing happened.

added him to the blocked List and still got queued up with them 2 more times. Pretend to at least monitor player reports please.

If there is a special place on these forums for this type of kitten, feel free to move it there. Just want my fellow players to know if they get this kitten on their team.

Pvp Manipulation

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Well the obvious thing to state first is this thread will be deleted soon due to name shaming. As far as adding him to the block list to avoid him, you have to wait until you see he is in a match (such as it will tell you he is in Foefire map) before you queue if you want to avoid him.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Pvp Manipulation

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

I think the name thing is a vestigial rule, people should be blacklisted and other players warned about accounts with excessive toxicity and throwing going on.

Pvp Manipulation

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

It’s special place Will be the trash since you posted their account.