Pvp Only Masquerade, can we still get?

in PvP

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

The Masquerade (Voodoo looking armor) was only for r30 + Mystic found PvP armor.

Ive seen this asked one other time, but couldnt find if it was answered.

Are we still able to get this gear through the new PvP Tracks rewards and if so what Track is it in? So that I can start working towards it now.

SAB or RIOT

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

No.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

No.

No to we wont get it, or No to we dont know?

Im sure you mean, No we dont know.

SAB or RIOT

in PvP

Posted by: Kanto.1659

Kanto.1659

I was thinking the same earlier today, but none of the tracks showed a thing. All they are about is dungeon rewards (and region, whatever that means) so we can’t work the paths for specific skins hard or impossible to find in PvE (and now no longer in PvP either).

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Just get the Witch Outfit.

It’s a 100x better than masquerade.

You can wear this in PvP now and in combat. You got to be male though for the armor to look good as the female counterpart is terrible.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/5/5d/Witch%27s_outfit_human_male.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

They’ll probably reskin it and add it to the gemshoo

in PvP

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

i actually bothered to craft this armor but i can’t see it anywhere in my wardrobe which has to mean that it got deleted from the live version.
i’m quite unhappy about that.

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

i actually bothered to craft this armor but i can’t see it anywhere in my wardrobe which has to mean that it got deleted from the live version.
i’m quite unhappy about that.

Its called tribal now

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

No.

No to we wont get it, or No to we dont know?

Im sure you mean, No we dont know.

I mean no its not in a reward track and we dont know if they will ever add it, but you had plenty of time to get the armor set if your really wanted it.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Nutshel.7264

Nutshel.7264

I hope it won’t be available to get in future. A set for these that put time into pvp before merge would be nice, given that so far pvpers were getting short end of the stick

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

they should sell it for blacklion tickets – 5 per item

and in same way they should sell all the livingstory skins the pvp people missed out so they can buy it

in PvP

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

PvP skins are NOT Living Story skins. They were just like PvE armor sets, the only difference being the method of acquisition. They absolutely should not be treated like they were timed exclusives. So no, it should not be sold for Black Lion tickets.

It should either be put into a reward track or implemented as a karma set (like it was during beta from what I’ve heard).