Pvp community =phony?

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: BadSanta.6527

BadSanta.6527

Recently I have seen a lot of complaints about dh. But the truth is that dh is quit avg. honestly I have seen more reapers and mesmers then dh (I’m Druid main) , this is redcules that the meta is condi and yet dh dose not apply condi that good not even meta build and yet people complain about it and even lie about to many dh in match and that the truth…..

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Recently I have seen a lot of complaints about dh. But the truth is that dh is quit avg. honestly I have seen more reapers and mesmers then dh (I’m Druid main) , this is redcules that the meta is condi and yet dh dose not apply condi that good not even meta build and yet people complain about it and even lie about to many dh in match and that the truth…..

DH wrecked conditions build. Like all power build.

Conditions build should wreck bunker support. They got deleted from the game.

So, Conditions users play build that don’t have use anymore.

It’s why they QQ. They are simply wrecked without use.

Say thank you to PVP team. Kappa.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

1. you forgot to mention you play Dragonhunter too. but that’s okay because Druid isn’t balanced either.

2. you complain about Reapers and Mesmers (the two professions you just so happen to claim to see more of than DHs) in countless posts of yours, despite maining the one profession that is best suited to fight condition specs.

3. genuinely the worst argument for DH I’ve read so far. it isn’t good because it doesn’t have a condition build on par with Beserker’s, Reaper’s, or Chronomancer’s? you know power builds are just as viable and capable of being overpowered too right? you do know that DH can effectively beat most condition specs right?

something tells me you don’t have the capacity to understand this. you Dragonhunters are only embarrassing yourselves with these self-serving mediocre posts.

(edited by sinject.4607)

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

DH wrecked conditions build. Like all power build.

Conditions build should wreck bunker support. They got deleted from the game.

So, Conditions users play build that don’t have use anymore.

It’s why they QQ. They are simply wrecked without use.

Say thank you to PVP team. Kappa.

id love to know a better build for necro. atm there isnt one.

im bad at sarcasm

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Skittledness.5106

Skittledness.5106

Dh is very effective in the low tiers of pvp.
But in reality its effectiveness goes down the more people around him.
The meta longbow build beats,
Thief/invo rev/Mesmer/Necro
But it loses to
Paladin scrapper/menders Druid/retri rev.
This is assuming both people are playing optimally and are around similar skill range.

Dh can be easily focused and its defenses have high CDs leaving it vulnerable the bigger and longer the fights last.

It is not in God tier atm but is a solid pick over another bruiser.

Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeffies Jeffie

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

Dh is very effective in the low tiers of pvp.
But in reality its effectiveness goes down the more people around him.
The meta longbow build beats,
Thief/invo rev/Mesmer/Necro
But it loses to
Paladin scrapper/menders Druid/retri rev.
This is assuming both people are playing optimally and are around similar skill range.

Dh can be easily focused and its defenses have high CDs leaving it vulnerable the bigger and longer the fights last.

It is not in God tier atm but is a solid pick over another bruiser.

True! Unfortunately, fights do not last a long time when most players are 1 shot by DH in first 10 seconds of fight.

Delpfine Drake

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

^ Not claiming they are OP. Just that people need to learn to fight them for long fights to occur.

Delpfine Drake

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Bossun.2046

Bossun.2046

Those other Mesmers must always be offline when I play. I am always the only mesmer in the matchups. :/

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

The problem with these DH complaints is you can never quite tell what kind of DH they are complaining about.

Pvp community =phony?

in PvP

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Wait so…

Meta is condi —> therefore everyone MUST arbitrarily run condi --> DH doesn’t have a very good condi build —> DH sucks --> everyone complaining about DH is lying.

Cool story.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel