Pvp reward system balanced?

in PvP

Posted by: Denzelrealm.3580

Denzelrealm.3580

Lets discus pvp reward system for a minute. Is it actually Balanced? I myself wanna go for a legendary which is basicly 99% grinding money. I also need 120 tomes of something to make 2 characters instant 80. So i thought why not pvp. But is the pvp reward system balanced? I feel when openings these chest that there is missing something. Kinda the feel of exicetement. Becease do they even drop stuff like exotics? At least when i open a champion bag and i get exotic i get that feel of aww yeah. I won’t use it but it is a free skin or some extra gold. Which i love. But how do you guys think of it? For me it really lacks that aw yeah feeling

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

There are champ bags in every reward track. By pvping you also get 30s per match that you win/ 15s for loosing. My suggestion to you is do Maguuma reward track. This will give you more & better loot than the dungeon ones. That is of course if you don’t want dungeon tokens and dungeon weapon/ armor exotics for whatever reason. I myself have gotten 2 precursers from PvPing reward track bags. GL to you and your adventure.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Do you know PVP chest actually has the highest chance of getting ascended armors and weapons compare to all the other methods such as WvW or Teq or Fractal?
I got like 6 of them just from reward track when opening with a character that has around 400+ mf (with all the mf buff of course)

in PvP

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Lets discus pvp reward system for a minute. Is it actually Balanced? I myself wanna go for a legendary which is basicly 99% grinding money. I also need 120 tomes of something to make 2 characters instant 80. So i thought why not pvp. But is the pvp reward system balanced? I feel when openings these chest that there is missing something. Kinda the feel of exicetement. Becease do they even drop stuff like exotics? At least when i open a champion bag and i get exotic i get that feel of aww yeah. I won’t use it but it is a free skin or some extra gold. Which i love. But how do you guys think of it? For me it really lacks that aw yeah feeling

It’s a hell of a lot better than everything else. By the time I’d reached rank 40 I got two ascended weapon chests, one armor chest and seven rings.

The individual reward tracks give a lot of goodies that you can get in PvE, but in a far less tedious way. They’re great for Tomes of Knowledge, Transmutation charges and Obsidian shards in particular.

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

It’s a hell of a lot better than everything else. By the time I’d reached rank 40 I got two ascended weapon chests, one armor chest and seven rings.

The individual reward tracks give a lot of goodies that you can get in PvE, but in a far less tedious way. They’re great for Tomes of Knowledge, Transmutation charges and Obsidian shards in particular.

I actually have about the same results so I can attest this is an honest comparison of the PvP reward chests.

Before I left PvE completely for PvP I can’t say I had the same results in up to a year and half. It’s balanced, if not a good compensation. I’m very happy with the rewards we get.

in PvP

Posted by: Elegy.2159

Elegy.2159

Becease do they even drop stuff like exotics? At least when i open a champion bag and i get exotic i get that feel of aww yeah. I won’t use it but it is a free skin or some extra gold. Which i love. But how do you guys think of it? For me it really lacks that aw yeah feeling

Exotics drop from PvP reward tracks rather frequently, at least for me. If RNG hates you, do the dungeon reward tracks – throw the soulbound weapons into the forge and you’ll get something back that you can sell or salvage. All the dungeon weapons/armor are exotic, so there’s no risk of getting something completely worthless back.