Pvp rework

Pvp rework

in PvP

Posted by: darkwarrior.1670

darkwarrior.1670

I’m fairly new to the game, and I like doing pvp I’m most game I play. I know not every game is perfect, and there probably a lot of re-work that needs to be done. Here are the ones I think should be re-worked. Dragon hunter traps- I’ve noticed that a DH can place traps, and the cooldown for the skill will start normally. The problem is once the cool down is up, the trap can be placed again, basically allowing DH to place 2 of the same traps, if they’re not triggered. Dh trap distance from player is also very unfair, DH can be at mid, and his traps will trigger at home or far. The other thing I’ve noticed is condition is verryy powerful. Yes there’s condi clears, but its not enough at times. Also I feel poison, burning, and torment should not stack. There should be an internal cooldown applied to some skills for all classes. The capture points can be a bit small, for all the Aoe that most classes do. These are just things I’ve noticed

Pvp rework

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Dude, balance has been atrocious since day 0, gw2 is notorious for that. If it really is that important for you, i would suggest not participating in spvp or wvw.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

Pvp rework

in PvP

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

There are internal cooldowns applied to “those skills” whatever you exactly mean by that.

Also DH traps can’t be double placed. One needs to trigger and then the other can be placed.

Also, dodge through trap will trigger it with no damage to you. Learn how to anticipate where traps will commonly be laid (it is after all a “trap”).

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator